Does My Appearance Resemble Pisces or Aries Ascendant?

Does my appearance resemble a late Pisces Ascendant or an early Aries Ascendant?

• Late Pisces Ascendant

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Early Aries Ascendant

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters

katydid

It is unreal that even the poll is 50/50. I guess this is adding to the confusion as well.

There is a real possibility that your ascendant is one of those 29 59 or 0 01 type ones.

starlink

Aries can be very sweet too! Very naive.
While Pisces women can be very determined and resolute, they're strong in my book!

How true this is!! I know a few ladies like that.

If you really dont know anymore, why not ask a horary question. "Is my Ascendant Pisces". A yes or no would do it then. Only question is the house determination. Do we take the Asc. of the question as being "the asc." and the Moon as being "you" and see if there is a connection between them?
We could also look for aspects between you and/or the Moon as Asc. ruler and Jupiter (for Pisces) and Mars (for Aries). Maybe this could bring you closer.

OH, a very prominent feature of Aries rising is the nose. They are mostly large and often sharp! Strong jaws as well.

Last edited:

natasa812

I also agree with Natasa that a Piscean Rising by itself would give quite a bit of a lost, dreamy, even enigmatic or puzzled look. Now consider the combi of a Piscean Rising + Moon on the Asc here; wow that should be someone really dreamy, lost, and usually living in another world to say the least.

:)AQ7

As you know, I didn`t want to go in public with my pictures but I just can not resist.
Pisces AC IS somehow enigmatic and dreamy. It is just obvious. And the mouth must be somehow curved.
The reason I am posting is that I am fire / water myself and with Pisces AC so, take a look...

image001ubn.jpg

And of course, Sagittarian stelium and Jupitarian expansion.

new1foto.jpg

IT IS TRUE. AC IS THE APPEARANCE - WHAT PEOPLE SEE AT FIRST AND WHAT TO WE PROJECT OUTSIDE. BUT OUR TRUE NATURE IS OUR SUN SIGN I BELEIVE.

So, the 1st picture is representing the appearance, the first impression and the ``feeling`` people have about what I project. Something mysterious and deep. Also, the ``energy`` they receive is somehow calming (those are comments I receive) and they acctually beleive that I am very quiet person ;) (the fire comes later...)

The 2nd one is just simple Sagittarian, sporty, bluntly expressive, overoptimistic, constantly superficialy playful me.

So, if we have here Aries / Pisces - wouldn`t it be similar in (any) a way? Because there would be fire / water combination again. I don`t see any water / deep / mysterious / cloudy look or elements in Arians pictures.

Virgo Moon going in public
Best regards

Arian Maverick

It is unreal that even the poll is 50/50. I guess this is adding to the confusion as well.

The poll has now changed to 6/8 in favor of Aries.

There is a real possibility that your ascendant is one of those 29 59 or 0 01 type ones.

Yes, indeed. I do not believe I mentioned this earlier, so I will mention it now; I have a birth certificate with a recorded time of birth that does not appear to be rounded to the nearest hour. This birth time gives me an Ascendant of 1 Aries 10. However, I soon realized that a three-minute hesitation of recording my time of birth would result in a late Pisces Ascendant. I believe this is entirely feasible.

If you really dont know anymore, why not ask a horary question. "Is my Ascendant Pisces". A yes or no would do it then. Only question is the house determination. Do we take the Asc. of the question as being "the asc." and the Moon as being "you" and see if there is a connection between them?

We could also look for aspects between you and/or the Moon as Asc. ruler and Jupiter (for Pisces) and Mars (for Aries). Maybe this could bring you closer.

I tried this upon another member's suggestion a few years ago; you may wish to revisit the thread Do I Have a Pisces Ascendant?.

Pisces AC IS somehow enigmatic and dreamy. It is just obvious. And the mouth must be somehow curved.
The reason I am posting is that I am fire / water myself and with Pisces AC so, take a look...

These two pictures look very, very different from each other--and I simply do not see the Pisces influence in the second picture you posted, although it is definitely present in the first.

I think you look a lot like the first woman, which you can see better side by side. I think her eyebrows do look like yours (but she paints hers in to look higher to de-emphasize her heavy lids), yours are a bit softer.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not the natural shape of my eyebrows. Perhaps I can find a picture of myself before I began shaping them; left unattended, my eyebrows are thick and virtually flat.

There are a lot of similarities, from the type of hair (though hers is darker), the whole eye area and look in the eyes, the nose, the chin, the mouth, even the smile.

I can appreciate some of these similarities, although I wish to emphasize that I straighten my hair every day; perhaps this is the source of the crispness you later describe. As you can see from the pictures I've posted, even a good hair straightener cannot remove all of the waves from my hair. In this regard, perhaps my hair does resemble that of the first woman--although I imagine that if I cut it this short, it would be unruly.

You have the same eyes and expression as the second woman, especially if you imagine her with less protrusion of the nose between the eyes. There is the same smile and alertness. Your eyebrows are softer, hers are quite firm looking.

Thank you for pointing out these similarities; I suppose the protrusion of the nose prevented me from seeing some of the traits you described.

Your hair still is strawberry blonde IMO, it has that reddish tone to it and that martian crispyness to it, typically around the edges. Platinum blonde is very cool, cold and white, which yours is not, although it is possible that when you get natural highlights from the sun, the hair streaks will be platinum where the red has faded out.

My hair is certainly no longer platinum blonde; I was describing my hair when I was a very young child in an earlier post. And yes, I agree my hair still contains reddish highlights, although the effect is subtle.

Those people with the Pisces rising pictures do look like they are Pisces rising, look at those expressive, soft eyes of Natasa, same with the others.

But you do not look dreamy and far away. Rather, you look bright and alert and wide awake. Your eyes say "hello, I am the very first light"!

I agree, but couldn't this be the influence of natal Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus in Aries in the first house? As another member previously stated, it's hard to miss that stellium.

Thank you, everyone, for your contributions! :smile:

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I mean by crispyness (perhaps the wrong word) to be a kind of crinkly, wiry, wavy, type of hair that you only see on red haired people. Nothing to do with using strighteners.

This sounds like an accurate description of my hair. Considering that most blondes have thin hair, the texture of mine is surprisingly thick.

I did not really focus on the eyebrows in my post. People can change the shape like you say.

I know this, but for some reason, I feel the natural shape of one's eyebrows is an important indication of one's Ascendant sign.

I hope Frank won't mind if I quote his post from the thread Is My Boyfriend Pisces or Aries Ascendant?

Another thing you have to realize that a still photo really doesn't give one all one needs to know when trying to rectify a rising sign.

The walk, the way the person gestures, their posture, the way they act when taking to people (i.e. looking in the eyes, looking away, eyes wandering, etc.), and even their manners and the way they eat.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Nexus7

I think a dead giveaway for Pisces is that the upper lip can sometimes have a bit of a pout, it is not clear from this picture of here is one. I thought maybe there might be.By itself, it could only soften the Aries, but as you say, the Moon could have done that.

Still, the Moon affect does not always seem so visible in youth. I have seen pictures of HG Wells, who had the Moon rising in his chart, you would not guess it from this available pictures of him as a young man, it was only when he was chubblily middle-aged that cartoonists satirised his moon face.

So it could be the Moon still needs a little help to produce the softening effects of a triple Aries. Not that I want to play devil's advocate.

Queen Victoria reputedly had Sun and Moon tightly rising in Gemini, though whilst she played a solar role as queen rather than just consorted, she seemed to have had more of a moon face too. Judging from the busts you could not avoid seeing of her, nor the history books showing old photos of her that adorned our otherwise dry history books.

Arian Maverick

How did you find this thread, Mod? I thought it had disappeared into obscurity :unsure:

Arian M you are very pretty whatever your ASC is. You look like Pisces Rising to me.

I hate to play the devil's advocate again, especially because I know this has been discussed elsewhere on the thread, but are you sure I look like a Pisces Rising? I have the Moon conjunct my Ascendant, which muddles my appearance...

Small hands and/or feet?

I have small relatively small feet; my shoe size can be anywhere between a US size 6 and size 7, with size 6 1/2 being most predominant. My feet are slim, and I have a narrow heel. I've read that Pisces Rising folks tend to have various feet problems, and this is true for me--nothing major, but I have to take care in selecting shoes because I obtain all kinds of cuts and scrapes.

I'm not sure about my hand size. I think they appear larger because I have long, thin fingures.

Thank you for the link, deanna. I submitted a picture to Astrofaces two years ago; I'm listed under Aries/Aries/Aries, but I contacted the webmaster to explain my "Ascendant dilemma." I'm not going to reveal his thoughts yet because I don't want to sway the poll.

I realized I never provided the answer to this; the webmaster of Astrofaces agrees that my ascendant is "probably Pisces." He stated this before I told him about the whole situation with the Moon; however, he didn't rescind his answer afterwards.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Im an Aries Asc - see my avatar. Im feisty and fiery on the outside and soft Piscean Sun on the inside.

I can see a bit of softness with you, too--perhaps because of that Pisces Sun. Where's your Moon? Do you have any planets in the first house, conjunct the Ascendant?

This is difficult, but with the information we have, I would not choose Pisces Asc.

Do you have any specific reasons for this, besides those listed by other members? Also, have you taken into consideration that I have the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus in Aries all in my first house?

Arian Maverick

StarReader

I voted early Aries asc. for appearance (the stare in the eyes for one, the inquisitiveness)

But i am not convinced - as i couldn't shake off the feeling of a late pisces Asc.
so, maybe i shouldn't have voted as i am unsure.

You look almost exactly like my mother, and she has Pisces rising, that's why I said it.

It's in your stare, and the bottoming roundness of your face through the cheeks. Plus you have a softness that just couldn't be Aries, and the moon would not soften it enough.

Aries rising, at the end of the day, bestows sharp angles. You don't have those. You have perky, inquisitive features.

Plus the small feet are a dead give away. Aries may be compact, but never narrow. Pisces would surely be narrow, little fishy fins!

Lastly you have no reddening of the face, even though you are an Aries. Sure you have red hair, but it mellow.

Plus you look serene, like a Pisces rising.

I found this post through searching and it seemed interesting. I hope you don't mind that I ressurrected it!

mod.

Kerrie

I can see a bit of softness with you, too--perhaps because of that Pisces Sun. Where's your Moon? Do you have any planets in the first house, conjunct the Ascendant?

Asc at 24 Aries. My Moon in Taurus in the 1st (Chiron at 6 and Moon at 9 Taurus). I have Sun/Mercury/Mars in Pisces, plus some asteriods.

Arian Maverick

Would you be really really sure 100% that she is not Taurus Ascendant???

I don't know what templeton's perceptions are telling him, but I am 100% certain that I do not have a Taurus Ascendant. Remember, I have a birth certificate with a recorded time of birth; it's just that the time given on that birth certificate may be off by a few minutes, which would make a difference in my Ascendant sign. I do have cazimi Venus in my first house, however.

Are you referring to her child bearing hips? Those are lovely but I'm afraid not.

This comment makes me so glad I decided to upload pictures of myself to the forum. Are you going to comment upon my generous chest size, as well? :innocent:

I blame it all upon the Moon conjunct my Ascendant. *sigh*

Arian Maverick

Moulin

Pisces AC :)

I have moon cj my AC too and i'm aries AC.
You have a very neptunian look coming through your face though Arian Maverick even though you have arian eyebrows and a semi arian chin.

I immediately saw pisces when i clicked on your photo. You look so lovely too - a true friend in peoples lives.

I don't have child bearing hips though!

Moulin

I have no chest and moon cj AC LOL:biggrin:

I do think you are late Pisces though. Where would that put your moon and venus?

Arian Maverick

I'm flattered by all of the attention this thread is getting! :love:

Arian I think we both look a little Ram like dont you think?

Yes, of course--but the question is, is this due to a first house Aries stellium, including the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus, as well as an Aries Ascendant? Or is the presence of these planets in the first house enough to make me look ram-like?

If not knowing is 'causing you to split your hair, then have you considered hypnosis regression as a way of finding out?

I've considered regression, but my understanding is that this would take me back to the scene of my birth. Perhaps I may be able to see a clock, but what if the time is off by a few minutes, like nearly all the clocks in my house?

Where would that put your moon and venus?

My Aries Moon would still be conjunct the Ascendant, and Venus would still be conjunct the Sun and Mercury within a degree in the first house.

Arian Maverick

Last edited: