Will i be able to cut him off in the near future?

Beginn

my problem right now, it is going on for years. Men only calls me when he wants sex. And i give in every single time. I also tried to forget him and block him. But i miss him so terrible, when the time passes, so i unblock him. It is going on since 2008. I blame my **** Venus in Pisces for that.

My birthdate: 23.04.1982
03:24
Graz

His birthdate: 26:06.1977
17:24
Graz

Darkgirl

Banned
my problem right now, it is going on for years. Men only calls me when he wants sex. And i give in every single time. I also tried to forget him and block him. But i miss him so terrible, when the time passes, so i unblock him. It is going on since 2008. I blame my **** Venus in Pisces for that.

Graz

Graz

Could you please post a chart from you? With transits and progressions. You could do this under Astro.com

JUPITERASC

Graz

Graz
Could you please post a chart from you? With transits and progressions.

You could do this under Astro.com

ASTROSEEK offers FREE online chart as well at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Beginn

I messed this up.

What i do not unterstand. Calculated st astro.com he is sagittarius rising. At astroseek he is scorpio rising. What is his right ascendant?

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
Boy's main interest is for sexual desires. Mars and Venus are indicating his desires and energy for sex. Or Professional gains.
Love relationship lord is in the sign of Venus, means either for sexual desire or ignorant.
Moon of both the horoscope, indicates emotional differences can be seen time to time or in long run.
Venus in your horoscope is alone in ascendant, at times can give loneliness too.
My suggestion is to move on from this level.

Beginn

Thank you,for your interpretation. I think you nailed that venus part. And i think that is also my weak part. When i feel the loneliest, i gives in. Time so deal with that feeling, no?

ashriia

You will definitely be able to cut him off now if its something that is holding you back. Its uranus in taurus season! Its time for all of us tauruses to break free of injustices and people that are keeping us stuck. The universe will assist you now more than ever for this goal. Also sun rules your 7th house, uranus is conjunct your sun. Uranus/sun is a divorce aspect. So even though your not married to this person a breakup with them is likely now. Move on you deserve better!

Darkgirl

Banned
As Uranus is ruler of your natal chart it may a break up from you (Uranus= AC) to a partner (sun=DC), latest next year totally when Uranus makes his 3rdove about your sun

Last edited: