Article 50 triggered 29th March!

Monk

Premium Member
I'm sorry i have been so long, but i'm busy!

I remember some time ago when i was showing day starts, usaully in any location, alignments can come up with day starts being sunset, sunrise or midnight approx. 22 times in a year, there are auspicious double alignments that only happen twice a year, i remember JA was very interested in these!

Firstly before showing brexit, article 50, i thought we should look at the British Prime Minister, Theresa May (QUEEN)!

She was born in Eastbourne, Sussex, UK, on 1 October 1956, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May

We could feel she is a mystic in the Harry Potter sense, very like Albus Dumbledore, who was the headmaster of Hogwarts, as Theresa May is the headmaster of Parliament, she certainly has a very strong link to Sirius and Alnilam in her birth parans by day starts!

Dumbledore is a very early English word for Bumblebee, which J.K. Rowing said was because of his love of music, and she could imagine him humming to himself a lot....i don't believe her, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore

Actually in secret beliefs, a bee can be a mystic favoured by the goddess, a leader, even in Hieroglyphics the Pharaoh's name was also "He of the sedge and BEE" in Upper and Lower Egypt!

I'll continue soon.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I feel that Theresa May is interested in Metaphysical dogma, On her birthday in Eastbourne on 1st October we see by midnight day marker, Alnilam, centre star of Belt of Orion, is rising in the East, private members download graph by Brady showing this below:-

But there is another alignment at Egyptian day start, being sunrise, wow, so rare, to double up, for at sunrise, Sirius is culminating by due South!

Link below:-

Attachments

• picture 122 40%.jpg
    picture 122 40%.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 123 40%.jpg
    picture 123 40%.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 19

Monk

Premium Member
So there is no doubt that Theresa May chose date for triggering Article 50 of Brexit, no doubt she was looking for the gods to shine on this difficult period!

Firstly we look at ancient Greek day start for London on 29th March, which is sunset on 28th March, as sun sets, Sirius culminates by paran, graph showing this by private members download below:-

However there also is another rare alignment to double up, wow, by midnight day marker on 29th March in London, both Sirius and Alnilam are setting, please look at link:-

Attachments

• picture 124 40%.jpg
    picture 124 40%.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 125 40%.jpg
    picture 125 40%.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 15

JUPITERASC

I'm sorry i have been so long, but i'm busy!

I remember some time ago when i was showing day starts, usaully in any location,
alignments can come up with day starts being sunset, sunrise or midnight approx.
22 times in a year, there are auspicious double alignments that only happen twice a year,
i remember JA was very interested in these!
Busy bee Monk :smile:
Firstly before showing brexit, article 50, i thought we should look at the British Prime Minister, Theresa May (QUEEN)!

She was born in Eastbourne, Sussex, UK, on 1 October 1956, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May

We could feel she is a mystic in the Harry Potter sense, very like Albus Dumbledore,
who was the headmaster of Hogwarts, as Theresa May is the headmaster of Parliament,
she certainly has a very strong link to Sirius and Alnilam in her birth parans by day starts!

Dumbledore is a very early English word for Bumblebee, which J.K. Rowing said was because of his love of music,
and she could imagine him humming to himself a lot....i don't believe her, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore

Actually in secret beliefs, a bee can be a mystic favoured by the goddess,
a leader, even in Hieroglyphics the Pharaoh's name was also
"He of the sedge and BEE" in Upper and Lower Egypt!

I'll continue soon.

bee3.jpg

3bdf6ce40cc168c591b145d9ec583917.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I may be a busy bee, but sadly i'm only a worker bee, still trying to catch up on metaphysical dogma, but Theresa May (QUEEN BEE) is hard to keep up with, let me show you:-

The May Queen Bee signed article 50 at approx. 16:37pm on 28th March in London, however it didn't become legal till it reached Brussels, Belgium, link below:-

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/28/theresa-may-signs-letter-that-will-trigger-article-50-6539981/

Lets see if link works before showing more!

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously she signed document before sunset in London, being 19:21:49pm, on 28th March 2017 but said we was to trigger it on 29th March in Brussels.

Very clever Mrs Dumbledore, as she was able to align this both in London and Brussels, where the document was taken to, ha ha!

This was done by ancient Greek day marker for 29th March, please remember that the London is 51*N30' and Brussels is 50*N50' by latitude, this is a sunset alignment, so not far off same latitude!

So as the Sun is setting, in both locations, Sirius is Culminating in Brussels as well, Brady graphics on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 126 40%.jpg
    picture 126 40%.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 19

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

Change of subject, i was very upset by the 2017 Saint Petersburg Metro Bombing that happened on 3rd April 2017, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing

Before i get to alignments, i think the terrorist picked day because of revolution dogma he could focus on, think 100 year anniversary, clue is Finland Station, sorry for leaving a puzzle, but i love a puzzle, ha ha!

Finland Train Station is joined to metro by link Ploschad Lenina, i'm making it too easy!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,

Change of subject, i was very upset by the 2017 Saint Petersburg Metro Bombing
that happened on 3rd April 2017,
link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing

Before i get to alignments,
i think the terrorist picked day because of revolution dogma he could focus on,
think 100 year anniversary, clue is Finland Station, sorry for leaving a puzzle,
but i love a puzzle, ha ha!

Finland Train Station is joined to metro by link Ploschad Lenina,
i'm making it too easy!
Hi Monk thanks for making the puzzle Siriusly "too easy" :smile:

St Petersburg–Finlyandsky Russian: Станция Санкт-Петербург-Финля́ндский IATA: FVS
is a railway station in St. Petersburg, Russia
handling transport to northern destinations including Helsinki and Vyborg.

The station is most famous

for having been the location where Vladimir Lenin
returned to Russia from exile in Switzerland

on 3 April 1917 (N.S.),
ahead of the October Revolution.

The station was owned and operated by Finnish railways until early 1918
when the last train, carrying station personnel and equipment

as well as some of the last Finns escaping revolutionary Russia
left for Finland.

Later, ownership of the station was exchanged for Russian property in Finland
including the Alexander Theatre in Helsinki.

The station is famously known
for the arrival of Vladimir Lenin
by train from Germany on 3 April 1917.

The event is commemorated by the Soviet statue of Lenin

dominating the square in front of the station.
This event is also referred to in the title of Edmund Wilson's book
To the Finland Station (1940), a well-known study of revolutionary thought.
After the turmoil of the July Days
when workers and soldiers in the capital clashed with government troops

Lenin had to flee to Finland for safety, to avoid arrest.
Lenin secretly returned from Finland disguised as a railway worker
and protected by Eino Rahja and Alexander Shotman on 9 August 1917.
Both times Lenin crossed the Russian–Finnish border on the engine #293
driven by Finnish engineer Hugo Jalava (Гуго Эрикович Ялава).
The steam locomotive was donated by Finland to the Soviet Union in 1957
and is now installed as a permanent exhibit
at one of the platforms on the station.

JUPITERASC

by the way Monk
West End Girls a 1984 song by The Pet Shop Boys
contains the lyric
"From Lake Geneva to the Finland Station" :smile:

The song's co-writer, Neil Tennant, has a well-known interest and background in history
subject of his undergraduate degree, particularly that of Russia.
This line refers to the train route taken by Vladimir Lenin
when he was smuggled by the Germans to Russia during the First World War
a pivotal event in the Russian Revolution.
Edmund Wilson's book To the Finland Station
which Tennant most likely had read, may have also influenced this song's line.
Trains from Helsinki arrive at the station
except for a transit train to Moscow through Ladozhsky railway station.
The station is also a part of high-speed rail line
between Saint Petersburg and Helsinki (see Karelian Trains).

The main entrance to the metro station Ploshchad Lenina is in the main building of Finland Station.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

What a fantastic reply...however, for the casual reader, who are coming to grips with astrology, let alone history, i will have to explain N/S and O/S.

New Style N/S means Gregorian Calendar, O/S means Old Style and Julian Calendar, this is very important, as in 1917 Russia was still using Julian calendar, and it's own Meridian, not the Greenwich Meridian.

All astrology software are aligned to N/S after it was adopted in 1582 by Catholic Faith and Rome, however it is very difficult to get a date for some countries for this, an example of being sure would be England and America, it was passed by act of parliament in 1752, we are sure that Russia was still following the Julian Calendar in 1917, and following local meridian, however this effects longitude not latitude regarding Sun! This effects stars culminating but not when the Sun is rising or setting!

Some History links will give Lenin returning to Russia on 16th of April 1917, but this is a Julian Date, and by 20th century the difference with Gregorian Calendar, is 13 days, which makes date 3rd April 1917 FOR YOUR ASTROLOGY PROGRAM, to make accurate alignments!

An example of date Lenin returned to Russia is below but by Julian Calendar date, it is 16th April 1917, but this is Julian Calendar Date, don't use, there are 13 days difference in calcalation!!!

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lenin-returns-to-russia-from-exile

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Don't worry casual reader all this confuses me as well!

For now lets get back to the 2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing, the terrorist also left a bomb at Ploschad Vosstaniya, two metro stations away from link to Finland Station, it was defused!

Midnight daymarker on private members link below on 3rd April 2017, i usaully use tight orbs of 1 degree, this is 1 and a half, some would use this measure, for the brightest star in the sky by paran or projected, especially if you were trying to align to revolution by some strange metaphysical focus regarding dates, and death of terrorist!

At midnight alignment by paran shows Sirius setting in west at midnight on 3rd April 2017 in Petrograd/Saint Petersburg on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 127 40%.jpg
    picture 127 40%.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 15

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

You know i'm going to go back to Lenin soon, but i'm confused by historians, perhaps we can help each other...Lenin is thought of as an Atheist, also i'm not sure of historian dates, it will be brain problems for us both in calcalation..sorry...i have many chores!

Pretty please, when i start, please help, i have lots to do helping my mother!

If i make wrong calcalations, i'm sure you will put it right in N/S or O/S

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I was hoping that you would see the trick, sorry!

We must be very careful in reading history documents http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...track-for-the-russian-revolution-9247726.html

Actually 3rd April 1917 is the Julian Calendar date when Lenin arrived in Saint Petersburg, the 16th April 1917 date is the Gregorian Calendar date, but obviously the terrorist was still using the date by association.

Next i will show how to be sure of date if you suspect if a country was using Julian Calendar at time of event.

Monk

Premium Member
Without going into Calendar detail, which turns your brain to custard, WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS, parans unlike projected measure on fixed stars is accurate to location, by astronomy!

Sorry Jup, i know you get P*ss*d off with me, but historical documents can be very inaccurate with parans,astronomy, if you feel that with history that Julian dates are being used at time of event please use converter below:-

http://www.stevemorse.org/jcal/julian.html

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
On link it tries to show when each country changed over to Gregorian Calendar, although be suspicious, it can be some help, some countries we are not sure of, others we are not with changeover, which is why with astronomy, astrology programmes they leave you to research, only leaving the 1582 date in Rome as a basis for Gregorian Calendar ruling....historical links can lead you to wrong conclusions regarding actual dates that you push in astrology programmes/astronomy programmes....historical sites don't bother with star alignment, or calcalations regarding this that is very important to us!!!

You left a link to October Revolution JUP, most links say in the Julian Calendar this happened on 25th October 1917 O/S, but we need to use 7th Nov 1917 by Gregorian Calendar.....please read...actually by using Julian Calendar, this started on 24th October 1917, by the Military Revolutionary Committee taking over of government buildings:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

So real date of this revolution is 6th November 1917, to when it started,
please note download for private members on 6th Nov 1917 for Petrograde/Saint Petersburg, as Sun was rising Sirius was setting, something to think about with Lenin being Athiest!
picture 128 40%.jpg

Last edited:

david starling

On link it tries to show when each country changed over to Gregorian Calendar, although be suspicious, it can be some help, some countries we are not sure of, others we are not with changeover, which is why with astronomy, astrology programmes they leave you to research, only leaving the 1582 date in Rome as a basis for Gregorian Calendar ruling....historical links can lead you to wrong conclusions regarding actual dates that you push in astrology programmes/astronomy programmes....historical sites don't bother with star alignment, or calcalations regarding this that is very important to us!!!

You left a link to October Revolution JUP, most links say in the Julian Calendar this happened on 25th October 1917 O/S, but we need to use 7th Nov 1917 by Gregorian Calendar.....please read...actually by using Julian Calendar, this started on 24th October 1917, by the Military Revolutionary Committee taking over of government buildings:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

So real date of this revolution is 6th November 1917, to when it started,
please note download for private members on 6th Nov 1917 for Petrograde/Saint Petersburg, as Sun was rising Sirius was setting, something to think about with Lenin being Athiest!

This means that the older Natal-charts are suspect as well!

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,

I was hoping that you would see the trick, sorry!

We must be very careful in reading history documents http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...track-for-the-russian-revolution-9247726.html

Actually 3rd April 1917 is the Julian Calendar date when Lenin arrived in Saint Petersburg,
the 16th April 1917 date is the Gregorian Calendar date,
but obviously the terrorist was still using the date by association.

Next i will show how to be sure of date
if you suspect if a country was using Julian Calendar at time of event.
Hi Monk :smile:
the bomber got an alignment to Sirius nonetheless
- that's interesting
given it wasn't the "real date"
due to Julian and Gregorain calendar custard

20090406-shakeshackapril.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David Starling,

Dates and real anniversaries can be suspect, Now the Battle of Kosovo, that Serbs are very patriotic about happens on Saint Vitus day, and they have been known to use the date, but in 1389 this happened in the Julian Calendar, which we all followed then on 15th June 1389, however with convertion to Gregorian Calendar, this then becomes 28th June, which was used widely in 19th and 20th centuries.

You will note event that triggered First World War was Assassination of Arch-Duke Ferdinand by link, date being 28th June 1914, the event that finished War was the signing of the Teaty of Versailles on same date in 1919:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidovdan

Hi Jup,

Very funny Calendar Custard!

Soon when i have time i'm going to go back to an earlier revolution in Russia in 1905, many feel that the revolution really got off the ground by the events called "Bloody Sunday", by Gregorian Calendar this happened on 22nd January 1905 in Saint Petersburg, link below scroll down to "Start of the Revolution:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_Russian_Revolution

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi David Starling,

Dates and real anniversaries can be suspect,
Now the Battle of Kosovo, that Serbs are very patriotic about happens on Saint Vitus day,
and they have been known to use the date, but in 1389 this happened in the Julian Calendar,
which we all followed then on 15th June 1389,
however with convertion to Gregorian Calendar,
this then becomes 28th June, which was used widely in 19th and 20th centuries.

You will note event that triggered First World War was Assassination of Arch-Duke Ferdinand by link,
date being 28th June 1914, the event that finished War was the signing of the Teaty of Versailles on same date in 1919:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidovdan

Hi Jup,

Very funny Calendar Custard!

Soon when i have time i'm going to go back to an earlier revolution in Russia in 1905,
many feel that the revolution really got off the ground by the events called "Bloody Sunday",
by Gregorian Calendar this happened on 22nd January 1905 in Saint Petersburg,
link below scroll down to "Start of the Revolution:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_Russian_Revolution
Hi Monk I studied links providing optimum Gregorian Julian Custard recipe
and discovered that
under the Julian calendar the year number did not necessarily change on 1 January
but instead
the year number changed on different dates
depending on the country
and the year in England the United States changed on 25 March

Under the Gregorian calendar the year number always changed in all countries on 1 January in all years
Confusion obviously occurred since countries using Julian calendar could have a different year number
to those countries using the Gregorian calendar
So
to avoid confusion :smile:
dates in the Julian calendar between 1 January and the day the year number changed
were sometimes written as two years separated by a slash
The first year was the year in use in the Julian calendar for that locality
and
the second was the year in which it would have been
IF they had changed the year number on 1 January

this is known as “double dating” or “dual dating”

For Russia last Julian date was 31 January 1918
Russia first Gregorian calender date was 14 February 1918
hence 31 January 1918 Russia was “double dating” 1918/1919
so
31 January 1918/1919 was in fact Gregorian calender date 14 February 1919