Difficult natal chart famous singer

Emeraldstar99

Hello everyone, I was studying some natal charts in my Astro account and when I was filling another chart for a person, I made some mistakes, creating a really different chart. It was full of squares,oppositions and conjunctions. I wondered if a famous person would have it and searched. A famous singer and video clip director called Kreayshawn had almost the same chart. Found It curious and maybe it can be a little hope to some people who also have a difficult chart (like me). What do you guys think?

Here's Kreayshawn's chart

https://ibb.co/n9dxrw

Last edited:

capuranusnep

Successful and Famous people can have as many supposedly "difficult" aspects in their chart as a "normal" person. Many famous and successful people have had difficult lives before their success, and outside of their financial and public situation, some continue to have difficult lives.

It is actually hard aspects that drive a chart(conjunctions, opoositions, parallels, contraparallels, and squares) foward.

Don't look at your chart as "difficult". Knowing the negatives of your self is useful, but is is even more important to look at the positives. You have to look at your chart as "it is what it is", accept it and understand what your potential is.

Emeraldstar99

🙂🙂 i agree. But gotta admit that it's comforting to know someone like her would have a very difficult chart like that one. I have many squares and conjunctions myself. Only 1 trine and it's mercury trine rising.

or1000

Successful and Famous people can have as many supposedly "difficult" aspects in their chart as a "normal" person. Many famous and successful people have had difficult lives before their success, and outside of their financial and public situation, some continue to have difficult lives.

It is actually hard aspects that drive a chart(conjunctions, opoositions, parallels, contraparallels, and squares) foward.

Don't look at your chart as "difficult". Knowing the negatives of your self is useful, but is is even more important to look at the positives. You have to look at your chart as "it is what it is", accept it and understand what your potential is.

I like that you said 'the hard aspects' are what 'drive a chart forward'. I don't know if why I feel conflicted a lot of the time has anything do with the interesting shape of mine!! If you're interested in viewing my chart - I just posted it about an hour ago.

Last edited: