Legal problems, trouble and authority

haileyscomet

Looking at my chart, will justice come easy to me or am I likely to get into trouble?
Ive always been a cautious person by nature. One of my biggest fears is being responsible for someones life and getting into trouble with anything involving other people and money. Lawsuits, being sued for damages. Customer service, not pleasing people thus complaints about me ugh! I wish I could just fade into the background. I don't know why. I've never been in this situation before but it terrifies me. I work in the health industry with people maybe that's why.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_hfgh.13011.28419.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_hfgh.13011.28419.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 28

gen6k

Looking at my chart, will justice come easy to me or am I likely to get into trouble?
Ive always been a cautious person by nature. One of my biggest fears is being responsible for someones life and getting into trouble with anything involving other people and money. Lawsuits, being sued for damages. Customer service, not pleasing people thus complaints about me ugh! I wish I could just fade into the background. I don't know why. I've never been in this situation before but it terrifies me. I work in the health industry with people maybe that's why.

Hello. I couldnt read all the degrees of your chart. Check the ones that are splochy.

Aquarius degree 21

Violent, excessive, and spiteful character. If one is able to control one's outbursts of fury, success can be attained in the military and in all occupations requiring physical strength, or in surgery and medical research. This degree warns against vengeful deeds because extreme brutality can only result in equally extreme disasters.

http://www.astrotheme.com/ascendant.php

I don't know much about aspects that cause this. This degree isn't that bad since its only if you do something willfully wrong. Theres a Sagittarius degree 1 that foretells several lawsuits.

Its probably your Virgo moon being a hypochondriac. I would know Virgo 28 moon. Your other degrees seem nice, I have this one where I might die a violent death for my sun but its at like 24.49 so its in between haughty character and nice character which is at 25. Astrotheme is just funny whoever latched on to those events and wrote it must of been a paradoxical cynic.

Check out your transits here:
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/prev

and see if there are any "accident" transits coming up in the upcoming months. i would do it, but you should probably zoom in on it.

Last edited:

ptolomy

Dear Haileyscomet
Quote:"Ive always been a cautious person by nature".I suspect that this cautious by nature tendency comes from Saturn in the 6th and would create concerns especially with work and health consequently,Quote:" I work in the health industry".Which makes you very cautious in the area of Saturn but at the same time you are naturally drawn to your particular career because it will help you work on this Saturnian caution/fear.
Your natal Venus is in the 8th and sextile your natal Saturn, therefore Saturn's caution is probably supportive of your dealings in other peoples resources and to a certain degree protects you from law suits etc due to negligence,Venus is also Trine your natal Jupiter in the 12th which is even more beneficial in this area,the only difficulty that appears here is Jupiter's opposition to Saturn and therefore it suggests that you should usually ere on the side of caution(Saturn) rather than expansion (Jupiter) to avoid what you fear.
There is a Jupiter Saturn opposition presently happening.Jupiter 4:18: Taurus,Saturn 29:29:Libra.R.Also today the transiting Moon conjuncted Saturn and went into the beginning of Scorpio,This creates a grand cross with your natal Jupiter Saturn opposition,Hence your present concerns,Therefore IMHO i suggest Saturnian caution at work whilst the opposition is squaring your natal opposition.