Asteroids Natal Chart...

Hi All...

So I have researched read a lot about my traditional planets, general and esoteric, as well as Chiron, but the other asteroids are a bit overwhelming. What I have gathered from sources I asked years ago is :

Those with Nessus conjunct Ascendant have to deal with abuse that threatens their very personality, their life force, their very sense of existence. For a Cancer Ascendant, I would have expected emotional abuse from mother, mother figure or a maternal relative but tragically you have had to suffer sexual abuse. I think this is indicated by Pluto and Venus on 4th Cusp squaring the Ascendant and Nessus. ( true, abusive mother, then she would be protective mother, as well as sexual abuse by a family "friend")

This is connected to Linda Goodmans's famed theory of Thunderbolt Path of Karma where many many simultaneous existences worth of karmic debts get cleared in one incarnation.

Your Nodal Axis is squaring Asteroid CHILD, meaning your inner child personality is bearing the brunt of the karmic clearance. The harsh effect will impact you on every level of this incarnation only, as a means of clearing many lifelines of karmic debts. The Astral Impact is in your Aura even today. That will be erased once you are emotionally strong enough to release the traumatic memories. The Mental Impact can be released by meditations, affirmations etc.

So I was curious as I dug this up get any more perspectives... As asteroids aren't something I'm to famil with! Thanks much.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_david_leo_2422_24368.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_david_leo_2422_24368.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20

Zarathu

Account Closed
I use more than 700 asteroids, but asteroids, IMO, don't impact anything, they only modify the action of planets in the chart. they are like sticks sticking up out in a quiet lake. A big rock falls in and the waves of that fall spread out through the lake. But the waves when they pass through the stick is modified in a way.

So in order to use asteroids appropriately, you need a full analysis of your natal chart's power in planets, signs, houses, and aspects, and the degree of friction in the energies of all those. Then you can see how the asteroids will add spice and understanding to those relationships.

Any other ways with asteroids is just willy-nilly in my opinion.

szore

With Nessus conj ASC is it possible that YOU are the abusive person, rather than the victim? Or perhaps both? I understand ASC as how we project ourselves out into the world. :pouty:

Zarathu

Account Closed
With Nessus conj ASC is it possible that YOU are the abusive person, rather than the victim? Or perhaps both? I understand ASC as how we project ourselves out into the world. :pouty:

IMO, that's a little extreme based on just an astroid aspecting the ASC. You have to see way more than that, and other supporting information. Astrology is not that simple.

waybread

The "minors" add a story line to the "majors" but they will not change the planets' basic message. I don't know that there has been enough research on the centaur asteroids except Chiron to say what they do in a chart.

I don't believe in karmic debt.

Linda Goodman is a very entertaining writer, but a lot of her astrology is ideosyncratic.