domestic violence,drug addiction,court trial, autism

My name is Deborah. I am a self taught, novice western astrologer at best. I had posted my natal chart, with transits, for an outsider’s thoughts on some of the issues I am currently facing. I do not know much about horary astrology except for what I have read as far as the requirements to erect a proper chart, including praying and actually writing the question at hand out-which I did Oct. 4, 2011 @ 8:04pm in Louisville Ky. The question I asked was, “Will I be convicted of the assault charges I am facing and go to jail for the 5 years I have over my head from my previous conviction?” I am currently on 5 years of probation for drug charges I plead guilty to under a plea deal I took in January 2010. I had to serve 75 days in prison with a promise of shock probation at the end of those 75 days, provided I had perfect behavior during that time. I was released on Nov.16th, 2010, and have been on probation- doing well, no failed drug tests, have paid most of my fines, and have been doing my best with working- lost one job, kept another job despite some issues. I have moved under extremely stressful circumstances. I have an Autistic son that had to be hospitalized inpatient. My other son who is 13, has been involving himself with the wrong crowd to the point that a few days before our moving , 4 young men home invaded while my husband was home alone with all 4 kids of ours, and had to physically defend our 13 year old. So, on Sept. 22, 2011 after 3 hours of arguing, I went to sleep on my lawn just to get away from my husband who although was not yet being physically abusive, had been being down right mean (emotionally abusive), for the previous three hours. He came outside and became physical, trying to force me to come inside, thinking he knows better than me for what I need, since I am a drug addict. I have broken his trust, this is true, but he excuses his increasing emotional abuse and recent isolated incidence of physical abuse, by reducing me down to a manipulative drug addict in every disagreement we have, whether I am clean and working my program or not. We have been married 15 years, and although I regretfully must admit that he has always been emotionally abusive, he has only recently escalated to physical violence. So, I am sure that I am leaving the question in your minds, “Why did you (Deborah) go to jail if Aaron (my husband) put his hands on you first?” Well, my 4 children were comfortably asleep in their beds, having not been witness to any part of the fighting; I was not, no matter what going to jeopardize that. Lastly, the label I have as a drug addicted person, which I openly admit (keep it honest-AA/NA principle) has its ramifications in these situations. I would not speak against my husband for fear that we both would be incarcerated that night and social services would have been involved. If there is any among you that can offer me any insight as I do not know how to interpret a horary chart I am, in advance, most grateful; and I pray in the name of my Lord that his divine inspiration be the guiding force. May God bless, and keep all those that read this.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 24

Vista

My name is Deborah. I am a self taught, novice western astrologer at best. I had posted my natal chart, with transits, for an outsider’s thoughts on some of the issues I am currently facing. I do not know much about horary astrology except for what I have read as far as the requirements to erect a proper chart, including praying and actually writing the question at hand out-which I did Oct. 4, 2011 @ 8:04pm in Louisville Ky. The question I asked was, “Will I be convicted of the assault charges I am facing and go to jail for the 5 years I have over my head from my previous conviction?” I am currently on 5 years of probation for drug charges I plead guilty to under a plea deal I took in January 2010. I had to serve 75 days in prison with a promise of shock probation at the end of those 75 days, provided I had perfect behavior during that time. I was released on Nov.16th, 2010, and have been on probation- doing well, no failed drug tests, have paid most of my fines, and have been doing my best with working- lost one job, kept another job despite some issues. I have moved under extremely stressful circumstances. I have an Autistic son that had to be hospitalized inpatient. My other son who is 13, has been involving himself with the wrong crowd to the point that a few days before our moving , 4 young men home invaded while my husband was home alone with all 4 kids of ours, and had to physically defend our 13 year old. So, on Sept. 22, 2011 after 3 hours of arguing, I went to sleep on my lawn just to get away from my husband who although was not yet being physically abusive, had been being down right mean (emotionally abusive), for the previous three hours. He came outside and became physical, trying to force me to come inside, thinking he knows better than me for what I need, since I am a drug addict. I have broken his trust, this is true, but he excuses his increasing emotional abuse and recent isolated incidence of physical abuse, by reducing me down to a manipulative drug addict in every disagreement we have, whether I am clean and working my program or not. We have been married 15 years, and although I regretfully must admit that he has always been emotionally abusive, he has only recently escalated to physical violence. So, I am sure that I am leaving the question in your minds, “Why did you (Deborah) go to jail if Aaron (my husband) put his hands on you first?” Well, my 4 children were comfortably asleep in their beds, having not been witness to any part of the fighting; I was not, no matter what going to jeopardize that. Lastly, the label I have as a drug addicted person, which I openly admit (keep it honest-AA/NA principle) has its ramifications in these situations. I would not speak against my husband for fear that we both would be incarcerated that night and social services would have been involved. If there is any among you that can offer me any insight as I do not know how to interpret a horary chart I am, in advance, most grateful; and I pray in the name of my Lord that his divine inspiration be the guiding force. May God bless, and keep all those that read this.

I am so sorry for your trouble! There are better horary astrologers on here than I am so don't take my word as absolute! The ASC is at 29 degree's and Mars, your ruler is in the 4th house or end of the matter. Now Jupiter, the ruler of 9th house of law is retrograde making it weakened and also meaning a return to a previous situation and applying to Mars in opposition. In addition, Mars is in Jupiter's detriment and Moon, ruler of action is in it's own detriment as well. Usually 29 degree ASC means nothing will come of the situation or the querent knows the answer already. Since it's late degree and Mars is in her home yet in Jupiter's detriment and Jupiter weakened, I suspect nothing will come of the situation although I see they are not happy with you. That part I am guessing about. It seems to me if you have been doing well and staying on track with sobriety, I would think the court would take that into consideration and not throw you in jail again. I hope things work out for you!

how do you determine the chart ruler, bc i always thaught Venus was my ruler according to my natal chart? Is the ruler based on the chart itself, this one being a horary chart-different from my natal? or am i just altogether wrong about my natal chart ruler?

Vista

how do you determine the chart ruler, bc i always thaught Venus was my ruler according to my natal chart? Is the ruler based on the chart itself, this one being a horary chart-different from my natal? or am i just altogether wrong about my natal chart ruler?

In horary, the birth chart is one that is erected for the exact moment in time of the question, in your case 10/4/2011 at 8pm or so I can't remember the exact time. At any rate, the ASC ruler is you since you are the Querent and the planet Mars in this case. The rest of the houses rule as they do in traditional astrology such as the 4th house home and family, 9th house law, 10 th house career and so on. Many people follow Lilly's horary teachings in which he does not use the outer planets obviously because they weren't discovered back when he was alive. That means Uranus outward is not looked at and several of the signs have the same ruler as in Scorpio and Aries ruled by Mars, Pisces and Sag ruled by Jupiter.