Will my sons get jobs

Kannan

The anxious father wants to know when his two sons will get jobs. They are without job for the last two years. On examining the chart erected for them at Chennai (India) at the time of receiving the post , prelimuinary indications are :

Father Querent is Sun
Sons 5th lord Jupiter
Job 10 to 5 is Mercury

Moon in Fall and squares Mercury----Weak
Jupiter and Mercury ---No meaningful aspect. Jupiter also in enemy's house
Venus 6(Service) and 11(fulfillment of desire) is also weak in Virgo
Moon already seperated from Venus (service)--Negative
Saturn for money (2 to 5) is also in 6/8 position with Jupiter

Looks like ' No hope ' in the near future.

Request help to read the chart better

Thanks

Kannan

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:
-taking the 10th from the 5th house (5th house signifying the sons) we find Virgo which = Mercury which = a "yes" answer (yes they will get work)
-if instead we take the 6th (common jobs) from the 5th, we find Taurus which = Venus which also = a "yes" answer

So, by Magic 8 Ball, indications are that your sons will find jobs (however we do not get a time period indication from the 8 Ball method)

By Simple Lunar Divination
-ascending sign is a straight sign: -1
-Moon flows away from Saturn: +1
-Moon flows toward the Lucky Strike North Node: +2
-Moon's next sign, Sagittarius, is a straight sign: -1
-Moon's next house is a succedent house (5th): 0
-Moon flows toward the Lot of Employers (which is @ 4 Taurus): +1

Net = +2, which says influences are moderately favorable for your sons finding employment: here we might have a time-estimation, using Al-Biruni's zodiacal time frame parameters based on the next sign the Moon will flow into (Sagittarius):
So, by when should your sons find jobs? Minimum 30 days (from the date of the question) to a maximum of 30 weeks.

Kannan

Dr.Farr

Thank you very much for your analysis with encouraging results, though I am not familiar with the mathod you use. It is interesting . Can you give any reference for me to study and learn the astro divination method

Regards

Kannan

dr. farr

Hi!

You can learn about the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method here on AW, look up the Magic 8 Ball Method thread in the Horary Technique forum

I have posted about the Simple Lunar Divination technique in several threads here on AW; you might want to use the "search" funtion and enter "simple lunar diviniation" which might lead to those posts where I explain the method.

I learned both divination methods from oral teachings re to Ottoman Astrology (what I call the "Ankara" tradition) back in the 1970's; simple lunar divination is somewhat referenced in the Volguine book, "Lunar Astrology"; also in the (rarely available in English) writings attributed to Thabit ibn Qurra (10th century)

Kannan

dr.farr

Thank you very much for your prompt response and reference on the Divination method.

Regards

Kannan