Question

CosmicLove

While I was sleeping, I had a dream that I knocked a glass over. Right afterwards, I heard a noise, suddenly woke up, and turned just in time to see the glass of pink lemonade I had on my dresser tumble to the ground and spill stuff everywhere. I had apparently subconsciously knocked it over.

Does this sort of thing normally happen? I've been kinda freaked out about it all morning.

Saia

Its rare but it does happen. Once I was a sleep on the floor and my little brother on the couch. I dreamt I got up to go to the restroom and while I was gone, my little bro took my spot on the floor. I woke up, actualy went to the restroom and when I returned my little bro was asleep in my spot.

Last edited:
While I was sleeping, I had a dream that I knocked a glass over. Right afterwards, I heard a noise, suddenly woke up, and turned just in time to see the glass of pink lemonade I had on my dresser tumble to the ground and spill stuff everywhere. I had apparently subconsciously knocked it over.

Does this sort of thing normally happen? I've been kinda freaked out about it all morning.

Really, I don't see your subconscious mind that that sort of power at all
Kinesology, is commmon in troubled teenagers, which if your photo is anything to go buy doesn't apply. I see that photo as some acter I've seen on TV (american I think) is this picture you or just cos you fancy him?

just remembered, tv crime scene FBI profilers program

Saia

Although, its hard to say if you thought you physicaly knocked over the glass ( most likely the case ) or if you thought telekenisis was involved. Guess youll never know...

CosmicLove

Its rare but it does happen. Once I was a sleep on the floor and my little brother on the couch. I dreamt I got up to go to the restroom and while I was gone, my little bro took my spot on the floor. I woke up, actualy went to the restroom and when I returned my little bro was asleep in my spot.

It's good to know that it's not just me being weird. Thanks for sharing!

Really, I don't see your subconscious mind that that sort of power at all
Kinesology, is commmon in troubled teenagers, which if your photo is anything to go buy doesn't apply. I see that photo as some acter I've seen on TV (american I think) is this picture you or just cos you fancy him?

just remembered, tv crime scene FBI profilers program

Haha, yes, "Criminal Minds." I'm actually a 21-year-old female. :p

Although, its hard to say if you thought you physicaly knocked over the glass ( most likely the case ) or if you thought telekenisis was involved. Guess youll never know...

No, I literally knocked it over in my sleep. What does telekinesis have to do with anything? o_O

Saia

The statement "I must have knocked it over subconsciously..." instead of " I must have knocked ot over in my sleep" makes it seems to me that your focus wasnt the dream. but rather how it happened....

CosmicLove

No, my focus isn't on the dream. I already know what happened. I merely want to know how my dream happened simultaneously in real life, as this apparently doesn't happen everyday. I thought I had made that clear. Apparently, I was mistaken.

Saia

No worries, I just wanted to be thorough. All senses except for sight continue to "record" infomation even while dreaming. I heard my cell ringing in a dream the other night. And woke up as it was still going off. The dreamscape can change just a fast as a thought. So the minute your hand touched the glass the body's wisdom alerted your mind (in the dream state) to the impending spill. Quite common for those who have vivid dreams.