Superheroes and Villains

Night Sky

Right, I want a fun thread.:) Think about your favourite hero or villain, baddy, and describe what Sun sign or planet they are most like. ;)

I just watched the new Batman film and liked.:D

Batman:

Is a Scorpio, for obvious reasons. He's self righteous, is immortal, he fights for what's right, what he believe to be right, but then gets into moral ambiguity, some love him, some hate him, most are afraid of him.

He hates his true identity to be on show, and is vulnerable and shy in this respect. In the new film he's a bit of a loner, Robin gets the chop in this version, and all that we have from his personal life is that he's a mysterious loner with a lot of spare cash (check out that car.)

The Joker:

Is nuts. I love this character, he has to be Aquarius, ruled by the planet of chaos, Uranus. He believes in total anarchy, doesn't care for money, and he's a people person.:38: He loves people so much but he has trouble with getting intimate with them that he ends up killing them.

The Joker is a complete free spirit, I might throw in a little Jupiter for his pranks, or Saturn, for a truly dark sense of humour. But the joker doesn't care firstly what people thinks, and secondly wants bring down people who believe in something, whether it's the system, whether it's the law, country, money, property. There's a certain romanticism in total anarchy.;)

Well I think Wonder Woman, would certainly have a lot of cancer and aries. And yes, I too am a nerd.

As for the Joker, I think aspects between Mecury, Pluto and Uranus are most likely. Perhaps a conjunction of all three? Perhaps Mercury/Pluto/Uranus opposite Mars? Ok, now I'm getting ahead of myself :)

Night Sky

DianaPrince said:
Well I think Wonder Woman, would certainly have a lot of cancer and aries. And yes, I too am a nerd.

As for the Joker, I think aspects between Mecury, Pluto and Uranus are most likely. Perhaps a conjunction of all three? Perhaps Mercury/Pluto/Uranus opposite Mars? Ok, now I'm getting ahead of myself :)
Wonder Woman is a hot Libra.;) Aries Rising maybe?

Last edited:

LionKing

I always thought Spider-man was a Leo type. Show off with a costume. The Peter Parker was a numbers nerd. Maybe he is one of those nearing the cusp of Virgo Leo's like (eghm) myself, Ha! Ha! Ha!:D Naa! I think one of his enemies from the past was a guy who wore a Lion costume. I have no idea who the villian character called himself. Anyone remember that dude?
Oh and Wonder Woman an Aries... good pick... I agree. V/r LionKing (hey that isn't that villian's name is it...ha!):sunny:

Night Sky

Peter Parker is such a Virgo!:38:

But Arachnids are of the same familiy of bugs as scorpions aren't they? exo-skeleton + creepy crawly.

I'm afraid you have to give me more reason on the Leo influence.

Clearly the majority of superheroes are Scorpio - sectret identity, practically un-killable, immense powers of perception, regeneration, Scorpio Scorpio Scorpio.:D

Hey

Banned
Batman doesn't know how to fight. He sits in his room, broods, and when it gets to the action, he throws a weak punch or two. Then he gets behind the wheel for protection.

Lissa

How about Superman?You have to forgive me,but I only remember Superman from watching Smallville;that guy was such a hottie!:D

He strikes me as a Cancer-strong ties to his family and friends,always trying to protect them.But he also knows when to become a little rough and make life hard for his enemies-so maybe a little Capricorn thrown in the mix.

Night Sky

Yeah I agree with Cancer for Superman, maybe a Cancer Moon...

but he's got to have Jupiter conjunct Sun or Mars in Aries.... Jupiter for the "Super" part, and Mars and Aries cause he's "Man", albeit a mama's boy too.:38:

MamaMinnee

Night Sky said:
Think about your favourite hero or villain, baddy, and describe what Sun sign or planet they are most like. ;)

If you did not see 3OO, you are missing everything!!!!!!! The best hero, from real life even, was the great King Leonidas. He was so Scorpio/Aries/Aquarius. Scorpio for the power, Aries for the war and Aquarius for the community of the Spartan. And, a big D, for delicious!

Night Sky

Yeah 300's a cool film, it's all bloody, and lot's of killing, love it. Leonidis though must have Leo rising..... "Leo-nidis"..... Probably all Pluto-Mars in Aries though, his buddy that gets killed is the Scorpio. (I read an alternate astrology which says that all Scorpios get murdered).:eek: Let's hope not.

MamaMinnee

Night Sky said:
Yeah 300's a cool film, it's all bloody, and lot's of killing, love it. Leonidis though must have Leo rising..... "Leo-nidis".....
My eyes and soul LOVE this movie!!!!! Talk about eye candy and optimal use of special effects...

I pondered Leo rising because of the name and the fact that he was king. But, the Spartan ideal was completely based on total equality, with no one being superior, which is the antithesis of Leo. There has got to be another way to describe the 'King of the Equals.' I just cannot swallow Leo rising....

LionKing

Hmm Tomb Raider? How about a "Scorpio." She looks hot and at times unemotional. Reminds me of a few ex's I've had. Ha! V/r LionKing:D

Hades

Night Sky said:
Right, I want a fun thread.:) Think about your favourite hero or villain, baddy, and describe what Sun sign or planet they are most like. ;)

I just watched the new Batman film and liked.:D

Batman:

Is a Scorpio, for obvious reasons. He's self righteous, is immortal, he fights for what's right, what he believe to be right, but then gets into moral ambiguity, some love him, some hate him, most are afraid of him.

He hates his true identity to be on show, and is vulnerable and shy in this respect. In the new film he's a bit of a loner, Robin gets the chop in this version, and all that we have from his personal life is that he's a mysterious loner with a lot of spare cash (check out that car.)

The Joker:

Is nuts. I love this character, he has to be Aquarius, ruled by the planet of chaos, Uranus. He believes in total anarchy, doesn't care for money, and he's a people person.:38: He loves people so much but he has trouble with getting intimate with them that he ends up killing them.

The Joker is a complete free spirit, I might throw in a little Jupiter for his pranks, or Saturn, for a truly dark sense of humour. But the joker doesn't care firstly what people thinks, and secondly wants bring down people who believe in something, whether it's the system, whether it's the law, country, money, property. There's a certain romanticism in total anarchy
.;)

definitely uranus, but i think he would likely have a mars uranus conjunction, maybe in scorpio like myself hoo hoo haha! im a natural born anarchist too. and i totally agree- there is indeed large amounts of romanticism in anarchy. people just dont notice it at first...

i think heath ledgers joker is the ultimate misunderstood poet of any and all hollywood villains

i would laugh my face off too if i was falling from 75 stories up to my death

its just logical...

RockFish

"What about some of the X-Men? Gambit.. Rogue... Wolverine..?"

:D:D:D

I guess Wolverine is very Aries, acts before he thinks, short-tempered, doesn't like to take orders, but doesn't hold grudges for long either..

Gambit strikes me as Gemini, with his sense of humor, love for gambling and for being a bit unreliable.

Rogue... In the movies she seems Piscean, very sweet and defenseless, willing to sacrifice herself... but in the comics she tends to be more sexy and self-assertive, maybe Taurus.

Storm: prudent, serious, an administrator, I think Capricorn for her.

Xavier: Virgo, a natural teacher, kinda saintly.

Magneto: Aquarius, the one who wants a mutant revolution at all costs.