Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 10-11-2017, 06:56 PM

Ishta devata

Hello respected members, Namaste, I have doubts a few months since I started my studies of Vedic astrology, on the devata on 12 Karakamsa ................ I am a spiritualist about various sources, also study and practice Hinduism, on the chart for 12 karakamsa is Pisces without planet, some authors say that they take the Lord as devata, others say use aspects of rasi drsti, others still say that using the placement of the AK of the Navamsa (sign) in the card rasi and then look at the 12th house to choose the devata, others also suggest the use of the true node which would also change the Devata with Rahu moves to Pisces, in the face of so many rules I am very confused in which method to use to identify the influence or Devata on 12 Karakamsa, I come ask for advice from experienced forum members to help me with the rules and also identify the devata, so that I can better follow my sadhana and learning, count on the help of the members. Thanks!

Natal Chart

Date: April 16, 1976
Time: 23:26:54
Time Zone: 3:00:00 (West of GMT)
Place: 49 W 01' 32", 28 S 36' 54"

Unread 10-14-2017, 08:26 AM

Re: Ishta devata

Please read:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...d.php?t=108246

Tags
devata, ishta