What will my love life be like?

MiaMiaMia

Hi guys,

I´m still young and don´t have much experience with relationship, certainly not with serious ones. Lately, I´ve noticed that I´m quite contradictory in my approach to romance, on one hand I want fun, exploring and living life to the fullest, on the other I´m almost afraid of getting close to people.

My question is, what future do you see for me in that area of life, what are the problems and where should I correct myself?:sideways:

Btw, I´m female and gay, if that plays any role in it.

ZF4jZmblBGNkZGx5AGR3ZGHjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0ZGxjAD.png

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

Please keep your comments in the Read My Chart Forum to astrology. If you want to Chat, go to the Chat forum or IM the person directly.

Back to astrology,

Tim

muchacho

Hi guys,

I´m still young and don´t have much experience with relationship, certainly not with serious ones. Lately, I´ve noticed that I´m quite contradictory in my approach to romance, on one hand I want fun, exploring and living life to the fullest, on the other I´m almost afraid of getting close to people.

My question is, what future do you see for me in that area of life, what are the problems and where should I correct myself?:sideways:

Btw, I´m female and gay, if that plays any role in it.
That's an interesting chart in terms of relationships, especially since you mentioned that you are female and gay!

In the sidereal chart, your 7th is ruled by Saturn which is located in the 8th, Venus in 6th. Which would indicate delays and obstacles in terms of marriage (or disinterest?) Venus and Jupiter (husband), being the planets for marriage in a female chart, quite weak. However, Moon (females) is placed in the 7th and extremely strong. And in the D-9 chart your Moon actually rules your 7th and is located in the 1st, i.e. aspecting the 7th and so confirms the natal chart.

The Saturn connection would explain that you rather play it safe and the Moon connection could explain the role of females in your relationships.

MiaMiaMia

That's an interesting chart in terms of relationships, especially since you mentioned that you are female and gay!

In the sidereal chart, your 7th is ruled by Saturn which is located in the 8th, Venus in 6th. Which would indicate delays and obstacles in terms of marriage (or disinterest?) Venus and Jupiter (husband), being the planets for marriage in a female chart, quite weak. However, Moon (females) is placed in the 7th and extremely strong. And in the D-9 chart your Moon actually rules your 7th and is located in the 1st, i.e. aspecting the 7th and so confirms the natal chart.

The Saturn connection would explain that you rather play it safe and the Moon connection could explain the role of females in your relationships.

Hi Muchacho!
Thanks for your analysis, it´s interesting that I have such a female focussed love chart:tongue: I am really attracted to women, and find female qualities add even to male charm sometimes.

Yes, my interest in a male partner is none, although I love my male friends and really like masculinity in my friends, to the point where I consider some family.
Also, marriage seems to me like a good goal to have, but not an ideal, and I would need to make my own rules, even if I value loyalty and long lasting love. I imagine it will become more interesting once I´m in my 30ties or want to start a family.

Interesting comment on the moon, I will pay more attention to that aspect. Yes, I always obsessed over girls since I was a kid, but it´s not always romantic or sexual, I just loooove that part of a person. I also have Lilith conjunct Vesta (in 11th Gemini) which I read on another forum means an attitude of worship towards feminine energies. :love:

My question is if I should maybe stir away from being too careful? I feel like I´m my own party p**per sometimes...