• Capricorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

zodiacman2008

I have been searching persistently for Jodi Arias' time of birth with no luck. As most people know, she is involved in a high-profile murder trial. She is accused of the brutal murder of her husband. Her birthday is July 9th, 1980. One website gave possible clues to her rising sign. It stated she had Venus in Gemini in the 3rd house, which would mean, more likely than not, she has Aries or Pisces rising. However, sometimes people will put Aries on the 1st house cusp when the time is unknown. People, feel free to give me your opinion on what you think her rising sign is, by responding to this post and/or putting your guess in the poll. Or, if you found her time of birth and chart, please send me the link. Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• jodiarias.jpg
    jodiarias.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 50

Scorpio888

Jodi Arias' homicidal impulses come from her Sun/Moon pairing, at least in her case.

Cancer/Moon in Gemini is a lot like Cancer/Moon in Pisces --- there are a lot of murders on their records.... domestic murders, spousal murders, "significant other" murders.

Often cooly plotted and carried out.

Her Rising sign?

My first, second and third vote is Aquarius Rising. The specific tone of her scintillating intelligence, and her face --- her kind of beauty, the set of her eyes, that "dented" ball on the end of her nose, and her exit-wound mouth... All CLASSIC Aquarius Rising facial features.

IMHO: there is nothing at all about her personality, gestures or features which to me resemble in any way Aries Rising.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

She comes across as being earthy to me... plain and humble so I'm going to vote for Capricorn or Virgo.

Scorpio888

Yes, I believe its accuracy, Taurus Rising.

My first and last guess would have been (as I stated above) Aquarius Rising in terms of her physicality especially.

But one problem I had with that was the way these things pair off, and although there are definitely Aquarius Rising killers out there, the Aquarius Rising/Moon in Gemini pairing doesn't tend to lean in that kind of homicidal direction.

But because Sun in Cancer/Moon in Gemini absolutely does, I therefore figured that Aquarius Rising was still possible.

Now that this chart for Taurus Rising has appeared, I totally accept it. There is a jagged quality to Taurus Rising (and can look "sweet" yet be repulsive underneath in a Mia Farrow sort of way, dependant on the other positions) and there are also more Taurus Rising killers than Aquarius Rising, too. So when that ascendant is placed with domestically dangerous Cancer/Moon in Gemini, it could be the "perfect storm" that Jodi appears to be.

Taurus Rising wasn't my guess, but it works for me now. I think it's right.

(BTW: This wouldn't be the first time I've confused Taurus Rising for Aquarius Rising phsyically -- for eons I've believed Suzanne Somers had Aquairus Rising, but every chart I've seen for her is Taurus Rising).

GyR0MGp3AGu5ARqaZQNjZQNj.png

Last edited:

DeLaSoul

I dont know why taurus rising just doesnt sit well with me for jodi. I have not analyzed too deeply at all but idk.. she looks martian to me.

I'd like to see travis alexanders chart..

Last edited:

donnadeew

Yes this Taurus rising chart is lining up with all the events. Today as she read her statement to plea for life in prison, the Midheaven in Phoenix, Arizona was crossing her Ascendant.
Interesting note: Transiting Pluto was squaring her natal Mars (29 Virgo 14) throughout the entire relationship with Travis Alexander. The day of the murder (June 4, 2008), transiting Pluto was retrograde (crossing back into Sagittarius from 0 degree Capricorn) and within minutes of it's last retrograde square, coming to exact on the very same day she was arrested on July 15, 2008! You can literally see the tension building. This was T Pluto last square pass which had begun within weeks of when they officially became a couple in 2007. The death penalty was put on the table (Oct 31, 2008) within a few days after T Pluto (29 Sag 14) last direct square pass of her N Mars. T Pluto comes back once more but never gets within the 1 degree orb of her N Mars. The Astrology is remarkably accurate which leads me to believe the Universe is trying to teach us something very important.
If she had visited an Astrologer, I'm sure she would have been advised at the potentially explosive and dangerous aspects of this relationship. Would she have listened? Probably not. Pluto with Mars and/or Venus usually denotes an obsessive type relationship.
Connections with the Nodes, Chiron and Saturn are all over these charts which leads me to suspect that these two had previous karma together. The South Node moved across Jodi's Chiron this week and is getting ready to cross her Ascendant, also showing this was a very personal old wound. Jodi had the ability to forgive and release both of them from their shared karma together this lifetime, but she choose to get revenge instead. Very sad at all the pain and suffering this has caused so many people, and for the future generations of both families. I personally believe that no matter what anyone does to us in this lifetime or in a past lifetime, there is no justification for revenge. Justice, yes, but not revenge.
I also keep noticing Ceres (the Greek Goddess Demeter), Venus, the Moon and Black Moon Lilith pop up in these charts, all the great Feminine archetypes. There is much for us to learn from this very real and tragic human drama that is being played out on the world stage.
(BTW: When I say "these charts" I'm referring to both natal charts, the relationship charts, the transit, progressed and solar arc charts of all the major events involving these two.)

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Cancer Sun and Gemini Moon combo leads to homicidal tendencies? LOL I would think that any Sun with Sagittarius or Capricorn Moon leads to homicidal tendencies.

donnadeew

Cancer Sun and Gemini Moon combo leads to homicidal tendencies? LOL I would think that any Sun with Sagittarius or Capricorn Moon leads to homicidal tendencies.
I agree. As Astrologers it is our place to only find Archetypal patterns of potential. Someone with "homicidal tendencies" can be acted out by the person themselves, or projected onto someone else. These types of patterns can be found in people who write murder mystery novels, or become a police officer and/or detective. In these cases they have chosen to express this energy in more productive, less harmful manner. The Natal chart does not really tell us what is as much as what could be. This is why it is easier to look back and connect the patterns verses trying to predict what people will do. We are all the Captains of our own ships (so to speak) and we make our own choices on how to work with the energies that we are presented with. The more accurate our predictions lay in the amount of history we have about an individual. If a person has a pattern of violence towards others throughout their lives, then we know that they will probably continue this path. We can look at a Natal chart and say: This shows us the persons inner nature through symbolism. What it cannot tell us (unless we have a history of that person's life) is how they will express their nature.
Something we should always remember with Astrological symbolism. Every planet, sign, house, aspect has the expression from the very positive to the very negative. The individual themselves choose which point of the spectrum that they will express this energy.

Last edited:

donnadeew

Just wanted to add another thought on this. Hundreds of thousands of people are born with Pluto square Mars, or Pluto square Sun. Many more will go through the transit of Pluto squaring their Mars or Sun during their lifetime. Very few of these people murder.
Now, that being said, does having Pluto square Sun show a controlling and/or manipulative person? Absolutely! But, what if this person is the CEO of a large company? Then society rewards them for their controlling and manipulative nature. If the person becomes a con-artist, a criminal, then they are punished. Both are expressing the same nature, the same exact energy, it's just in how they choose to express it.

Last edited:

Scorpio888

Yes, I believe its accuracy, Taurus Rising.(...) So when that ascendant is placed with domestically dangerous Cancer/Moon in Gemini, it could be the "perfect storm" that Jodi appears to be.

Another thought that came to me last night....

Infamous 1966 Texas Tower shooter and the guy often regarded as the man responsible for initiating the modern spree-shooting era, Charles Whitman, is also: Cancer/Taurus Rising/Moon in Gemini, like Jodi.

WHITMANC3AE02EDF64ABF2BC5CFDF_Large_thumb.jpg

may28gemini said:
I'd say that's a bit too general.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Well, Sagittarius Moon is reckless and wildly indulgent in their own emotional fulfillment like Ed Gein, Luis Garavito aka The Beast and considered the world's worst serial killer with his number possibly over 300 kills, Pedro Lopez raped and killed over 300, Ted Bundy, Israel Keyes (who admired Ted Bundy)...

Capricorn Moon like BTK Dennis Rader is cold and is self-loathing and all this can easily be projected externally to an object, person, etc.

I forgot to mention Scorpio Moon to that lot because there is a tendency for being overly indulgent in dark sadistic sexually charged emotions such as Gary Ridgway aka Green River Killer, Andrei Chikatilo aka The Red Ripper, Alexander Pichushkin aka The Chessboard Killer, John Paul Knowles aka The Casanova Killer...

Just because there's tendencies doesn't mean it gets acted upon. Some other factors play when it comes to the 'action' part. I have noticed that on several known serial killers' charts to have Mars in the 7th house usually with difficult aspects to something horrid like Pluto or Saturn or debilitated benefic, but overall there's a prominent Mars. I've seen Mars opposite Pluto in a few charts such as BTK and Elizabeth Bathory. 7th house Mars opposite Saturn in the Red Ripper's chart. 7th house Mars square Capricorn Jupiter in Dahmer's chart. 7th house Mars for Gacy square Pisces Mercury.

YIKES this is disturbing on many levels, not just astrological

Last edited:

PlutonianPrincess

How accurate is JA's birth time? I followed the trial in its entirety and searched everywhere for her TOB. I couldn't find a time for her, so I finally created a rectified chart for her. I finally created a rectified chart for her, and thought it "fit" quite well, with the planets in the 12th... Interestingly, I also created a chart for Travis Alexander, and I saw JA in his chart more so than him. If anyone wants to see it, let me know and I'll post it for review.

Does anyone know the accuracy of 1:52am for her chart???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 31

zodiacman2008

Thank you for the response. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I think astrotheme is the main website that has her chart. She has strong, pronounced Taurean traits, so, I would give her birth time a rating of an "8" on a scale of 1 to 10 as far as the veracity and reliability goes for her birth data. Ironically, I have the same Sun/Moon/Asc as she has. :(

Scorpio888

Thank you for the response. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I think astrotheme is the main website that has her chart. She has strong, pronounced Taurean traits, so, I would give her birth time a rating of an "8" on a scale of 1 to 10 as far as the veracity and reliability goes for her birth data. Ironically, I have the same Sun/Moon/Asc as she has. :(
Oh, ha! Well, just constructively re-route your anger. :biggrin:

Scorpio888

Re: Jodi Arias

Well, if you're a Sun in Leo/Moon in Capricorn -- like Reeva Steenkamp and Travis Alexander -- don't get caught in your sociopathic lover's bathroom!

Calvinsmom

I looked the chart info up a long time ago, read it was 5 p.m. which makes her a 2 degree 14" Sag. 5 p.m. sounds kind of generic, but that's what I had in my astrodienst file that I keep on people.