i havê 4 planets in mks

Deirdre

Hi

After a reply in The thread i wrote i went researching for its meaning

Só i found out that in my natal i have 4 planets in MKS,which for what i read means that these planets are weak there and The person has no luck in The áreas of life that The house rules :andy:

According to The whole signs, sidereal chart i have

Sun 12th
Júpiter in 3rd
Moon in 8th although almost in 9th
Rahu - node moon - in 9th

I havê these and now im really worried.is it. That doomed and bad?

What does all these placements mean?

Is these any aspect that helps The above not to be that bad?

Birth details 30/08/83, 9.30am porto,portugal

Last edited:

Deirdre

My chart.

also i havê read that if planets in MKS are afflicted by malefics then its worse, but if aspected by good planets,then it can help givin strenght.

I been reading some sites so in my chart

Mercury is a yk planet
Mercury, saturn and vénus are natural benefic
Mars,Saturn, moon are malefics

Júpiter and mercury rules kendras houses,só Júpiter would reverse to malefic and Mercury too.
but as Júpiter Its in its own house, and Mercury is placed in a quadrant house, then the above would be cancelled. Só meaning to be benefics again, is it so?

Also, if Saturno is L5 and also L6, then its malwefic or benefic?

Can anybody help? What does it mean all The above planets in MKS? Can any benefic help?
Im very worried.....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_ana_hw.58626.1245.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ana_hw.58626.1245.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi cristalpages

I meant marna karka sthanas, meaning death Luke suffering, for what i havê read..

I know about marak-sthanas (2 and 7 for instance), are those what you meant or read about as marana karaka sthana; implying some other houses etc!

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Yes, i read about The house placements i havê, 12th sun, 8th moon, 3rd Júpiter, rahu 9th

If I may ask, and assuming that you are willing to tell (!), where are you reading about this maran-karaka-sthana thing? Please do not take jyotish canned readings (software, books, articles, even some people) too literally! They tend to be somewhat terse and at times scary too for many who dive in semi-prepared into the ocean of Jyotish verbiage! :-/

But if this MKS is a valid and demonstrable *concept* then I would love to hear more about it, its sources (ancient and modern) and I am sure so would others be for whom Jyotish is a serious and sincere exploration of the Total Human Experience (LIFE in its many flavours, what else!) and therefore a valuable beacon on the dark path of uncertainty (and anxiety!)! :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rajarshi

Hi

After a reply in The thread i wrote i went researching for its meaning

Só i found out that in my natal i have 4 planets in MKS,which for what i read means that these planets are weak there and The person has no luck in The áreas of life that The house rules :andy:

According to The whole signs, sidereal chart i have

Sun 12th
Júpiter in 3rd
Moon in 8th although almost in 9th
Rahu - node moon - in 9th

I havê these and now im really worried.is it. That doomed and bad?

What does all these placements mean?

Is these any aspect that helps The above not to be that bad?

For Virgo ascendant Venus the 9th lord GENERALLY is most favourable.

Rahu in 9th house { in house of Venus} will give result as Venus... This is favourable.

Sun 12th lord in 12th house is good.

Pl don't get worried, as the concepts are for experienced astrologers to apply and as you are single pointedly looking at mks without considering other things you are totally lost.

Don't get worried. Consult experts.

Best wishes

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_ana_hw.53769.1865.gif
    astro_2at_01_ana_hw.53769.1865.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_29at_01_ana_hw.56192.10150 NAVAMSA.gif
    astro_29at_01_ana_hw.56192.10150 NAVAMSA.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Deirdre

Thak u rajarshi for input.
Indeed i did not looked at a whole chart.

Bit indeed yes The sun rule s my 12th.i guess might mean soul feels emprisioned sometimes.

Mau i ask how The 9th works as venusian style?
Ive been studying The chart and found out Merc,ven,Saturno are benefics só The houses 1,2,9,10 might not work that bad.

Marx,moon are The ones malefic só houses 11,8,3 are affected.

Júpiter rulling Kendra houses,would be malefic but as its in its own house 3rd,Gers canceled. The dame with Mercury cause its in a quadrant and lagna house.

If Saturno is at same time ruler 6 and 5,which prevails? Malefic or benefic planets?

Crystalpages

Oh, it is the planet that dies! More like one of the situations when a planet diminishes in its efficacy! More like "on life-support" than actual death! Not to be confused with mritaavastha of a planet! I am sure it takes a lot more than these to neutralize a planet, astrologically-speaking!! There are several such fear-invoking terms in Jyotish.

Thanks!!

Rohiniranjan

Deirdre

For those who havê been reading my threads please disregard The charts attached.

As Marian helped on that, seems that ive used wrong system, and só my lagna is leo,not virgo, house placements change and fortunately i dont havê MKS planets.

From now in its best to give birth details, as charts might induce errors.

Nevertheless im finding vedic a very complex and rich astrological system, so feel free to post about sth u might find mportant in my chart :smile:

Crystalpages

For those who havê been reading my threads please disregard The charts attached.

As Marian helped on that, seems that ive used wrong system, and só my lagna is leo,not virgo, house placements change and fortunately i dont havê MKS planets.

From now in its best to give birth details, as charts might induce errors.

Nevertheless im finding vedic a very complex and rich astrological system, so feel free to post about sth u might find mportant in my chart :smile:

Please avoid getting feedback from too many astrologers. You will end up more confused than there is need for. :)

marian12345

Dear members,

This concept about MKS planets is to be found in 'Jataka Parijata' by Vaidyanatha Dikshita.The book has three big volumes, and I must search out to find the slokas.

Marian

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Yes, Astrologer Rajat gives the placements and rules on his site as per Vadyanath Dikshit (Author of Jataka Parijata)

And a few of sites by S. Rath's students exist as well.

Someone once told me that Jataka Tatwa also has some more on this topic.