Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Rosie7

Okay, I asked: "When is the right time to step out and pursue another career?" and then read the previously left card of the hanged man. Here is an excerpt I found on the net from webpage Psychic Revelation (http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/hanged_man.html):

"The Hanged Man generally shows that you are at a crossroads - one with only two options i.e. in or out, up or down, yes or no. You may find yourself very much wanting to do "something" but having no idea what it is or how to do it. If that happens, that's a clear sign that you should stop, relax, and look at ways that you might need to let go of attempts to control life/situations/people/things."

Leaving: 8 of Disks (Prudence)

dreamtimez

I accept the Wheel of Fortune :happy:

I asked a relationship question. The card seems to say "The Wheel of Fortune suggests that there are external factors that are influencing your situation that may be unknown to you or outside of your control. When you have been pushed in a new direction, know that every path leads somewhere, even if you do not know where it is. Such events are simply out of your control, and if you can accept that then the ride gets a lot easier. If you struggle against the Wheel it will crush you. So just go with the flow"

And I leave behind "The Sun".

insania

Asked: if I shoud continue with my project.

Interesting. Three of wands also happend to be the outcome card in my celtic cross spread (posted on my Crowley thread)

Leaving:

The Hierophant

Love2Know

Last edited:

Roy

it means you know how to get people out of jams or own personal barriers :)

taking the moon.. i asked about my success :D
i guess it means i'm confused :(

leaving the Magician :D

Neptune Rising

Asking if I'd get a new weekday job soon, Magician suggests yes if I start applying myself. How long is a piece of string "soon" though.... :/

Leaving:

Ace of Wands