Is he cheating?

Carolmnz

My boyfriend and I broke up last month, but now we are dating again, we are in love and everything is okay, but there was a girl (his friend from college) that tried to kiss him in a party when he was single, and he didn't want to kiss her, well i'm a little insecure about this girl, and i opened this horary, i saw he is doing a sextile with venus in his 5th house, so is it a yes? Sorry for my bad english

Carolmnz

ppp.jpg
sorry i was on my cellphone

ScorpioCancerian

According to this chart I don't think he did it. Well, you don't need to cast a horary in order to answer this because (as the chart also shows) it is more of an insecurity issue by you here.

tikana

yes he did

venus and merc just aspected each other + he is under sunbeams .. not looking good here

Last edited:

Carolmnz

Well now i'm confused, because i always was jealous in my relationship, and i'm on the twelfth house and also aspecting neptune, so maybe it's just my imagination, but at the same time this venus-mercury aspect makes sense... But to see something that have happened, wouldn't it be a separative aspect?

Last edited:

rafaella

I think he had involvement with her in the past, as you said there was a kiss and chart confirms the contact, but I'm not seeing anything going on now. Mercury changed directions and is slow still. There is also no reception to suggest interest from him towards this other person.

Mercury and Jupiter square next, while Venus moves away. I think the square shows difficulty between you. Jupiter in 12th in house of self undoing, fear... You should be careful not to ruin your relationship due to your own insecurity.

Sun changes signs in Virgo and reception changes, Sun in negative reception to Venus and Jupiter, and as Mercury is disposited by Sun, his attitude may change. I think less giving. There will be mutual reception between Mercury and Sun, balance between the two sides of him. Not quite sure how this changes things but I do believe if you give him hard time, he will not be quiet about it.

rafaella

Well now i'm confused, because i always was jealous in my relationship, and i'm on the twelfth house and also aspecting neptune, so maybe it's just my imagination, but at the same time this venus-mercury aspect makes sense... But to see something that have happened, wouldn't it be a separative aspect?

Mercury had aspects with Venus recently while Mer was retrograde.

Carolmnz

I think he had involvement with her in the past, as you said there was a kiss and chart confirms the contact, but I'm not seeing anything going on now. Mercury changed directions and is slow still. There is also no reception to suggest interest from him towards this other person.

Mercury and Jupiter square next, while Venus moves away. I think the square shows difficulty between you. Jupiter in 12th in house of self undoing, fear... You should be careful not to ruin your relationship due to your own insecurity.

Sun changes signs in Virgo and reception changes, Sun in negative reception to Venus and Jupiter, and as Mercury is disposited by Sun, his attitude may change. I think less giving. There will be mutual reception between Mercury and Sun, balance between the two sides of him. Not quite sure how this changes things but I do believe if you give him hard time, he will not be quiet about it.

thanks! I didn't show any insecurity to him until now, and i'll keep this way now that i have the answer that he's not thinking of someone else