Second opinion, please

Second opinion, please (comments of JF)

Hello everyone, I really need your help.
I took a horary astrology reading a year ago (16/06/2018),
but I'm not sure if the astrologer interpreted the chart correctly.
I would like to ask you for an opinion on this chart...

I have been in separation since 21 May 2018 with my common law husband.
I asked him to leave our house because he kept seeing her.
After months of silence he began to seek contact with me.
I'm very confused because I don't understand his behavior.
Does he want us to get together again? Are there any feelings about me?
Will my husband come back at all?

So my question was: Will he come back to me?

The astrologer's answer:
Here are the John Frawley's comments on this judgement.

- ... the fact that not only G7 (your husband) goes to G1 (you), but is mutually approaching (trine), is an indication that this will actually happen.
JF>>> There is the possibility, yes.

- As the planet showing you accepts the planet showing him, you are the one who will help in the relationship by putting your resources at its disposal.
- As your planet is high, and his is lower, the map shows that you will play a leading role in the relationship.
- Since his planet is the faster, he is the one who will actively seek to return to you.
JF>> No. Which planet moves faster never tells us anything about motivation.

- There are other indications pointing his return - the Moon is growing, the Moon sees the Ascendant and aspecting planets that make it (because your significators are turned away from the Ascendant).
JF>>> No. That it is a waxing Moon has nothing to do with the situation.

- Likewise, the Sun and Venus being the universal significators of man and woman, and seeing the Ascendant, point to the same.
JF>> No significance in Sun and Venus beholding Asc.

Regarding the timing of the question ie when there will be the outcome - the fact that the G7 mutually goes to G1 and the aspect will be concluded after 3 1/8 units astrological time is an indication that your husband will return to you after 3 months or 3 years.
Confirmation of astrological time units comes also from the following aspects of the moon - opposition to Mars, which will also be concluded in about 3 units.
JF>> When the aspect is mutually applying, as it is here, we cannot be precise about timing. The degrees before the aspect gives the maximum timing, but it is always ‘within that time’ rather than ‘at that time’.
Take the timing from how far the faster planet must travel, so it is 6 units, not 3.
JF>> There is no reason why Moon opposing Mars should show a reconciliation between them.

JF>>>
He’s not going to come back unless he wants to, so does the chart show him having any incentive to come back?
Querent is signified by Jupiter, Moon and – because she is a woman – Venus.
He is signified by Mercury and – because he is a man – the Sun.
With both his planets separating from opposition to Saturn (Sun by antiscion) it’s likely that Saturn is the other woman, so the oppositions show some dissension between them.
But does he have reason to come back to querent?
Sun is not in even minor dignity of any one of her planets. So he as ‘Man’ has zero interest in her. But Sun is ruled by Mercury (him as personality), which is ruled by the Moon and exalts Jupiter.
Exaltation is quite natural at the start of a relationship, ‘Oh, you’re so wonderful!’ It’s also common in charts about the situation after a break-up, with the person day-dreaming about how wonderful things could have been… ‘if only….’
Trouble is, not one of the querent’s planets is in even minor dignity of Mercury. Moon and Venus are both ruled by the Sun (him as ‘Man’), while Jupiter has zero interest in Mercury and only the most minor interest (by face) in the Sun.
So he is dominated by Mercury, which has lovely dreams of what she could offer him…. But unfortunately she is offering Mercury absolutely nothing. So there is no incentive for him to come back. It’s like standing outside a restaurant thinking how good the food could be – but knowing they haven’t got any food. So why go in to the restaurant?

That is the main testimony for him not returning. But also there is the Moon’s immediate opposition to Mars. There is no obvious role for Mars here, so it’s best not to guess at one. But whatever it is, it’s very important to Jupiter, and Moon going straight to oppose it is certainly not a picture of happy reconciliation.

:crying::crying::crying:

Attachments

• horary-chart-1.jpg
    horary-chart-1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 44
  • horary-astrologer.jpg
    horary-astrologer.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

waybread

This looks like a "yes" to me, also; with Mercury (him) applying to a trine with Jupiter (you.) I don't do timing because I have seen too many discrepancies in the predictions.

Big difference between 3 months and 3 years!

waybread, thank you very much for the answer.:smile:

Code:
Big difference between 3 months and 3 years!
He said: it could be 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months or even 3 years.

waybread

Big help. Maybe some else here has a better technique on timing than this astrologer and I do.

In the meantime, I you sure you even want your ex back?

waybread

Meanwhile, you're putting your emotional life on hold. Is there any evidence that he would stop cheating if you did reconcile?

Meanwhile, you're putting your emotional life on hold.

Unfortunately, yes.

Is there any evidence that he would stop cheating if you did reconcile?

He told me once that if he could get back the clock, he would never be unfaithful.
He has not mentioned anything about reconciliation so far.

Revision of the first post - The Doctor's (John Frawley) comments on this judgement.

Last edited:

muchacho

Hello everyone, I really need your help.
I took a horary astrology reading a year ago (16/06/2018),
but I'm not sure if the astrologer interpreted the chart correctly.
I would like to ask you for an opinion on this chart...

I have been in separation since 21 May 2018 with my common law husband of about 23 years.
June 2017 found out that he had a parallel relationship with another woman.
In May 2018, I asked him to leave our house because he kept seeing her.
After months of silence he began to seek contakt with me (end of December 2018 and we met for the first time in a long time at the beginning of Jan 2019).

I'm very confused because I don't understand his behavior.
Does he want us to get together again? Are there any feelings about me?
Will my husband come back at all?

So my question was: Will he come back to me?

The astrologer's answer:

- ... the fact that not only G7 (your husband) goes to G1 (you), but is mutually approaching (trine), is an indication that this will actually happen.
- As the planet showing you accepts the planet showing him, you are the one who will help in the relationship by putting your resources at its disposal.
- As your planet is high, and his is lower, the map shows that you will play a leading role in the relationship.
- Since his planet is the faster, he is the one who will actively seek to return to you.
- There are other indications pointing his return - the Moon is growing, the Moon sees the Ascendant and aspecting planets that make it (because your significators are turned away from the Ascendant).
- Likewise, the Sun and Venus being the universal significators of man and woman, and seeing the Ascendant, point to the same.

Regarding the timing of the question ie when there will be the outcome - the fact that the G7 mutually goes to G1 and the aspect will be concluded after 3 1/8 units astrological time is an indication that your husband will return to you after 3 months or 3 years.
Confirmation of astrological time units comes also from the following aspects of the moon - opposition to Mars, which will also be concluded in about 3 units.

What do you think?
Thank you!
If you want to know about his feelings, you have to look at receptions. It will also tell you something about your chances. In terms of timing, it takes L7 about 6 degrees to perfect the trine with L1. L1 being in a fixed sign and L7 in a cardinal sign would give months instead of years as time unit. Which would fit your story of him suddenly contacting you in December 2018 and the meeting in January 2019. So since you haven't been together since, I guess you've got your answer.

ETA: I just saw your edit. Yes, there's quite a lot wrong with that reading. If this topic still occupies your mind, then I suggest to do a new chart because the old chart already gave you an answer to your question and can be considered obsolete.

Last edited:
If you want to know about his feelings, you have to look at receptions. It will also tell you something about your chances.

Thank you very much, muchacho!

I can't work with progressions.

In terms of timing, it takes L7 about 6 degrees to perfect the trine with L1. L1 being in a fixed sign and L7 in a cardinal sign would give months instead of years as time unit. Which would fit your story of him suddenly contacting you in December 2018 and the meeting in January 2019. So since you haven't been together since, I guess you've got your answer.

Since then we meet and talk often on the phone. Just that.
I've got the answer, yes.:crying:

muchacho

Thank you very much, muchacho!

I can't work with progressions.

Since then we meet and talk often on the phone. Just that.
I've got the answer, yes.:crying:
Receptions, not progressions!

Receptions tell you how you are received by the other and how the other is received by you (i.e. your feelings towards each other). In relationship horaries you usually already get the entire story just by looking at receptions.

Arena

Yes this horary indicated his contact with you about 6 months after the chart was made by Mercury perfecting a trine aspect to Jupiter. However, a contact made is not really indicative of getting back together as a married couple.

Also he is placed in 8th and you are in 12th. Not a strong indicator of a relationship.
Did he want to get back into your bed when he contacted you in Dec?

I think you need to ask that question now again since a year has passed since you made the last chart.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your kind help and your time!

Also he is placed in 8th and you are in 12th. Not a strong indicator of a relationship.
Did he want to get back into your bed when he contacted you in Dec?
I think you need to ask that question now again since a year has passed since you made the last chart.

Nothing says to me.

I did new chart. Better not to show.:whistling::biggrin:

Last edited:
Baby, I think Arena said something valuable: you might reconcile, but given the houses involved in the chart, a future relationship doesn't look like happiness.

Your posts remind me of this song (Bob Dylan, sung by Joan Baez) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fpDWXwfso

Yeah, the astrologer told me something like that.
"I'm worried about your condition during this period. I'm afraid that all this bitterness will have a negative impact on your relationship once you get together."

Love this song.