Do you think I would make a good Mortician?

Mister Skeleton

You've got a loaded 8th house, and ruler of the 2nd house, the house that shows how we can earn money, in the 8th house which is said to rule over death,and also Sun opposite Pluto and Moon square Pluto. I'd say go for it, plus with that Moon square Pluto you have you'd probably get emotional fulfillment from it, and it'll be a positive expression for those 'hard' Pluto aspects you have.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Hey I like your name and profile picture :) Yeah I've read that people who have a lot of planets in their 8th house tend to like things that have to do with death. It's been so hard for me trying to figure out what kind of career I want. I kind of think I've waited too late but I guess it's better late than never.
You've got a loaded 8th house, and ruler of the 2nd house, the house that shows how we can earn money, in the 8th house which is said to rule over death,and also Sun opposite Pluto and Moon square Pluto. I'd say go for it, plus with that Moon square Pluto you have you'd probably get emotional fulfillment from it, and it'll be a positive expression for those 'hard' Pluto aspects you have.

Time Lord

Hello,
your Moon in Aquarius means you don't get many ideas from dead people, which is good for being a mortician! However, your Venus just wants peace/colors/sympathy. Pisces rules emotions, sometimes.

ChildOfVenus

Yes I know having Venus in Pisces sometimes makes me feel emotional. But there are a lot of times when it's hard for me to express emotion. Even during sad occasions unless I really liked the person.
Hello,
your Moon in Aquarius means you don't get many ideas from dead people, which is good for being a mortician! However, your Venus just wants peace/colors/sympathy. Pisces rules emotions, sometimes.

Time Lord

Having Venus in Pisces is not all that bad, you need to remember, just think of soft art pencils, which is better than being in a morgue. )
Having power also is better than being in a morgue. Venus in virgo people are fit for being in morgue, not you. Because you rule; you don't subject yourself to eternal-lessness like morgueticianship, which is not a very accurate field of business, due to the fact, dead people haunt their fleshes' spirits called dead bodies. This means, you cannot escape their will of doom.Trust me, I'm a christian teacher; I teach comparative religion and war tactics. I am a venus in virgo. Nevertheless, you and your mother go well together, as you should know. And also, you are not a master of religion with those places, which is good, but this means you don't know enough about real dangers in spirit worlds called Aethers (world powers). Like dead people haunting un-christian places like Tokyo and making everything there materialistic thru mind-cognition systematic world overtaking hypno-sensational business manipulation of the deadly people there (Samurais). So, all you need to know is you could become a deadly person while working there and lose a lot of Aquarian-loved (by your Moon) friends and mothers (women; gold-people). And,

it is time to go.

Having Venus in Pisces is not all that bad, you need to remember, just think of soft art pencils, which is better than being in a morgue. )
Having power also is better than being in a morgue. Venus in virgo people are fit for being in morgue, not you. Because you rule; you don't subject yourself to eternal-lessness like morgueticianship, which is not a very accurate field of business, due to the fact, dead people haunt their fleshes' spirits called dead bodies. This means, you cannot escape their will of doom.Trust me, I'm a christian teacher; I teach comparative religion and war tactics. I am a venus in virgo. Nevertheless, you and your mother go well together, as you should know. And also, you are not a master of religion with those places, which is good, but this means you don't know enough about real dangers in spirit worlds called Aethers (world powers). Like dead people haunting un-christian places like Tokyo and making everything there materialistic thru mind-cognition systematic world overtaking hypno-sensational business manipulation of the deadly people there (Samurais). So, all you need to know is you could become a deadly person while working there and lose a lot of Aquarian-loved (by your Moon) friends and mothers (women; gold-people). And,

it is time to go.

so you are saying she is more susceptible to dead spirits and those with bad motives because she is more permeable, attuned to them??

can you explain the logic behind losing friend with people from the same sun sign?

Time Lord

so you are saying she is more susceptible to dead spirits and those with bad motives because she is more permeable, attuned to them??

can you explain the logic behind losing friend with people from the same sun sign?

I am not saying anything than outlined, as is exempt not. She is more suceptible, because she is a good person. Are you?
Why are you asking can I explain the logic? Logic just needs understanding not explanation.
But, losing friends happens to people with many bad transits, not just a bad Sun.
Anything else?
:)
Time Lord

I am not saying anything than outlined, as is exempt not. She is more suceptible, because she is a good person. Are you?
Why are you asking can I explain the logic? Logic just needs understanding not explanation.
But, losing friends happens to people with many bad transits, not just a bad Sun.
Anything else?
:)
Time Lord

i was asking because im a pisces venus and was curious. i think it was a good point to make that it would be better having venus in fall than exalted, as you are more susceptible. you would need to essentially be unsympathetic, but with respect for human value.

i also grew up in a christian household (moved away from it myself), and have never heard of the things you spoke off, what branch is it from?
maybe its more pm-appropiate.

my motive is curiousity, just like a cat.

ChildOfVenus

But I thought because I have Venus in Pisces that this would make me feel more compassion to the families of the deceased. And are you saying that if I were to work with dead bodies I will become evil? I don't understand as the spirit is no longer with the body. I like the idea of being able to comfort the families and my Moon in Aquarius would make me somewhat detached which I feel is a good thing. I can't believe you are saying that I could become a deadly person working in a funeral home Why do you think this? And anyway not all people who die have evil spirits.

it is time to go.

urano

With your Sun in the 9th House you likely need a vocation, so why not to become a mortician.
Venus in Pisces is very sensitive, an advice would be to complete an internship in order to have a more concrete idea.

With Lord 10 and 2 in the 8th House, it seems that the 8th is highlighted. This House is as well in connection with money, and with your concrete Sun in Taurus «management consultant» could be probably more comfortable.
Saturn is likely important concerning funeral House, here it trines Mercury and Jupiter but hurts by square your Venus.
Why not to be a mortician if you feel that way in any case!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You've got a loaded 8th house,

and
ruler of the 2nd house,
the house that shows how we can earn money,
in the 8th house

which is said to rule over death,and also Sun opposite Pluto and Moon square Pluto.
I'd say go for it, plus with that Moon square Pluto you have you'd probably get emotional fulfillment from it,
and it'll be a positive expression for those 'hard' Pluto aspects you have.
given that ruler of 2nd house is in 8th house
keep in mind that
8th house is a house of debt :smile:
as well as of fear

With your Sun in the 9th House you likely need a vocation, so why not to become a mortician.
Venus in Pisces is very sensitive, an advice would be to complete an internship in order to have a more concrete idea.
With Lord 10 and 2 in the 8th House,
it seems that the 8th is highlighted.
This House is as well in connection with money,
and with your concrete Sun in Taurus
«management consultant»
could be probably more comfortable.

Saturn is likely important concerning funeral House,
here it trines Mercury and Jupiter but hurts by square your Venus.
Why not to be a mortician if you feel that way in any case!
Certainly a mortician is guaranteed work with plenty of customers
and provides a good income

HOWEVER
if
your main intention
is
to comfort the bereaved
then consider working in the field of Bereavement Counselling

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. As a reminder, the Read My Chart forum is NOT a place to debate different astrological methods. The thread is to answer the OP's question. If the OP does not like the astrological advice given, they can feel free to ignore it. Limit your astrological method debates to the various other parts of the forum given to astrological theory.

Back on topic,

Tim