Tropical Age of Aquarius

david starling

This Tropical Age method is like the "missing link" between the Tropical zodiac and the astrological Ages. And, it does correlate with the Kali Yuga in this way: Cardinal-sign Ages culminate from third decant, accelerating towards the end; they usher in a new methodology for dealing with the material world. In our own Cardinal-sign Age of Capricorn, it's modern science combined with a capitalistic economic system. But the Age of Libra impelled City-state civilization as evidenced by the Uruk culture in the Tigris Euphrates area. The culmination was complete by about 3100 BCE., which is when the Kali Yuga began. The Old Testament relates to it as "The Fall", which connects with the effective onset of the Fall Season of Ages, by the end of the Age of Libra. The onset of the Aquarian Age correlates with the ending of the Kali Yuga, which began at the end of the 1st Age of the Fall Season of Tropical Ages and will finish at the end of the 1st Age of the Winter Season of Ages. The "Dark Age" (circa 400 ACE.), as it's referred to by modern historians, (in the context of this Tropical Age method), metaphorically correlates the Sun's entrance into the Winter quadrant (Tropical Capricorn) at the darkest time of year with the onset of the Tropical Age of Capricorn. That was a Social/Traditional reaction against the beginning of the Wiinter Season of Tropical Ages, which is now manifesting its true results.

Last edited:

david starling

RaRohini, it's ironic that the Age of a sign with the designation "I Know" is so difficult to know about. We're still not there yet in my opinion. I see electrical technology as the culmination of this Age, at its ending. Others believe the Aquarian Age has already begun, and that it's just about more advanced technology--that the electrical technology itself is the ultimate product of the new Age. Paranormal abilities associated with the Aquarian Age is a widespread belief, and one I intuitively agree with; but I also believe the old Age (or the Kali Yuga if you prefer) has to run its course without interference from the new. So, if the Aquarian Age really is about the evolution of the Mind, we'll just have to wait and see. According to the Tropical Age method this thread is about, the theory is that we're starting a shift from what's currently known as the "conscious" state of mind into what's currently known as the "dreaming" state, where anything is possible; one by one--it's an Individualistic process; and as you say en mass eventually. Not everyone wants this, and many are extremely opposed to the idea. Until and unless this shift actually begins occurring in a real, experiential, verifiable way, the Nay-sayers have good reason, based on the failures of so many past predictions, to doubt this one. Pessimists are rarely disappointed! And negative thinking works well for many people.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I was talking of Mass Telepathy.
Any form of telepathy is as old as the hills :smile:

Nothing is sure ..is it?
😃
the opinion that "nothing is sure" is itself uncertain

page0_blog_entry4_1.jpg

heisenbergjoke.gif

transport-arrivals-railroad-werner_heisenberg-railway-railroads-shrn1440_low.jpg

david starling

Fun picture! To continue with the theme of this Thread, I'd been pondering the reason the Aquarian Age is special. Consider all the attention it has garnered, including from luminaries like Jung, Yeats, and many well respected astrologers. And "The Song", which gave it worldwide appeal. Now, I think I know the answer, thanks to Robert Zoller. It's the overlap of the Sidereal/Constellational Ages, which are about Spirituality (his contribution), with these Tropical Ages, which are about Materialistic manifestations: They're about to begin converging in the same sign. The Sidereal Age of Taurus/Scorpio overlapped the Tropical Ages of Libra (C.4850-3100 BCE.) and Scorpio (C.3100-1350 BCE.); the Sidereal Age of Aries/Libra overlapped the Tropical Ages of Scorpio and of Sagittarius (C.1350 BCE.-400 ACE.), and the Sidereal Age of Pisces/Virgo is a near perfect match-up with our own Tropical Age of Capricorn, which is now manifesting its ultimate result: Electronic technology combined with, and making possible, world unification on the material level. Pisces/Virgo spirituality smoothed some of the roughness of an Age ruled by Pb Saturn (in its Night rulership of Capricorn), but it has been and continues to be a nightmarish Age, although one of great cultural achievement. The Sidereal Age of Aquarius/Leo coincides with the Tropical Age of Aquarius, meaning Body and Spirit will be reunited. And in comes Au Saturn in its Day rulership of Aquarius.

Last edited: