Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Taking Wheel of Fortune, I never know what it means though! I've read its associated with Jupiter, so its fortunate, perhaps. I asked, since I am working now in the town where my ex lives, only one day per week, whether we would meet up as we usually somehow by 'chance' meet. I guess the Wheel of Fortune may suggests yes.

Leaving:
9 of rods (wands)

Taking 9 of wands..."Prepared."
Wands are associated with the Fire sign and relate to creative tanks, generally work or hobbies.
I have been fighting a lot of political battles at work, but have been prepared for them since I saw them coming and have all my facts together.
Still frustrating.

I'll comment on the Wheel of Fortune, it is Jupiter and as a Major Arcana card has more to do with your spiritual life path rather than day to day mundane things on earth from the minor arcana.
I would say it means no matter how random or unassociated things may be right now, know you are on the right path for your destiny.

Leaving:
Page of Pentacles (Coins)

Neptune Rising

I'll comment on the Wheel of Fortune, it is Jupiter and as a Major Arcana card has more to do with your spiritual life path rather than day to day mundane things on earth from the minor arcana.
I would say it means no matter how random or unassociated things may be right now, know you are on the right path for your destiny.

Thank you! Wow yes things are pretty random right now. Thats good to know though, thanks! :)

Still leaving

Leaving:
Page of Pentacles (Coins)

Shel

Asked what I need to know.
6 of pentacles
generosity both given and received.
Share what I have, accept what I need

Leaving 2 of wands

Shel

nemesis

No real question suppose I was just looking for a little inspiration from the cards and I got it.
"This card shows the patience and focus of your intent. You have got the ball rolling and have started out on your journey, so now it is time to patiently wait for your rewards and watch as your ideas begin to materialise."

basically telling me to have courage and go for it I have all the potential just need courage.

I leave:

Two of Pentacles

bittermoon

i asked how to get out of this cycle of depression and anxiety. 6 of swords... interesting:

"When you are grieving over a loss, the Six of Swords confirms this by appearing in your Tarot reading. When you are moving away into an unknown place and feel lonely, detached from all that you know and love, the Six of Swords will be revealed as the cards are dealt in your Tarot reading. This card confirms that you are in a somber state, but it is a card that signals the bottom has been reached and that the slow process of healing has begun."

source

leaving 3 of cups.

3cups.gif

Neptune Rising

Lol, I asked if me and him would be together. Seems impossible as he lives in another country, but he is like a warm summer day to me :)

2 of cups suggests a yes.

Leaving:
Justice

Neptune Rising

Asking if I would work with this person. My north node is conjunct his Mercury, I have a very strong need to learn from him. IF this is true, it would be wonderful! 3 of wands is great for working!

leaving

knight of wands

neptunian

I was thinking about career: what kind of job is right for me etc. And knight of wands's one meaning is to do with career as far as I learned now. Interesting: )

leaving :

the moon

Last edited: