where is this man?????

ivancica11

Its horary about man I love, Im not in contact with him for a day's what is very strange. I made chart today and there is lots of bad aspects as I can see. Seems he is in hospital (his Ma in 6th house, and Sun in 7th house can represent medical I guess). Well Im in panic , can someone help about?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fensi88

He might be in prison also, because his ruler is in his 12 house. Ma has last aspect with Moon, Moon is ruler of 10th, police, so one of the posibilities is that he is in prison.
Another posibility is hospital. We see Me rx ruler of his 6 house is on cusp of his 1st house, so, illness has great influence on him and because 10th house is about therapy, might be he gets some therapy in hospital.

isismagdalenne

What are we using as significator? Because I dont get "his ruler is in his 12th" I only see saturn in his 12th and dont understand how that is his ruler. I thought for missing people you take the 1st. That would make his significator venus. Which if that is true, is kind of concerning because it is also ruler of the 8th house and both are under the horizon and make no other major aspect to any traditional planet. Only thing venus makes any major aspect to is a conj to Uranus, also concerning...its just seperated a square from NN and will trine the MC. So I guess that it will trine the MC is good, since that is still above the horizon at the top of the chart, right? The moon doesnt make me feel any better though because it too is below the horizon, the only thing the moon has going for it is that it is in an angular house, BUT it scores a -5 and peregrine (though I cant tell what the -5 debility is counted for because it doesnt seem to be essentially, it must be accidently debilitated of some type, would love some help on that) and whats more...the moon is in opposition to the sun (applying), merc (seperating) mars (seperated a while ago) jupiter (seperating..meaning already happened) the only planet there is anything else to is Saturn...its seperated from a conj with saturn in the 12th and Venus is in lat. conj (parallel declination with saturn as well) Saturn is the ruler of the 4th. Howver...saturn IS dignified in Libra..so maybe it wont behave as badly? Saturn is also Cadent which takes away some of its power to be nasty. Venus is also dignified in exaltation and triplicity. But it is cadent as well. So its weakened.
Im not claiming I am certain to any answers to this, but I am highly interested and all the things I said here make me hope someone more advanced will come get in on this one.

We need some BobZ on this one!

dr. farr

This chart highlights differences resulting from house system formats: in whole sign, the missing man, signified as the 7th house lord, is under Aries and his significator is Mars; in whole sign, the 12th from the 7th only posits Venus (from the traditional planets-also Neptune if one includes the outers), and the 12th from the 7th is under Pisces: Venus in Pisces is not so bad, and the dispositor of this house, Jupiter, is dignified by being angular. Big difference in the ramifications re to this 12th house consideration, when using whole sign rather than quadrant houses...
Just noticing this, to those who might find it of some interest...