Any hope for more then friendship

ivancica11

I meet him for New Year eve, contact him after that, and we start friendship. In one moment it look like something more. I fall in love, but he said that he must make some changes in his life and after that he can think about us. We see each other at Tuesday and we talk for a while.... My question is Will there be something more than friendship???????

Im Saturn and he is Moon, as I can see there is nice relation between this two sings :moon::trine::saturn: but also Im confused because :saturn::retrograde: - is that meen that im going back to someone from past or ???? Also :saturn:is in 8th house and It make me wondering what bad will happen to me :crying: ? His :moon:is in 5th house what is not to bad - he wants sex or...????
Hope someone can help me with that mess .... So Will there be something more than friendship???

misskitty

Your significator in the 8th house just means that you are worried/anxious about the situation. It is upsetting to you. It doesn't mean anything bad will happen to you. You are actually exalted in Libra and have accidental dignity since you are conjunct the MC. That your significator is Rx could just mean that you change your mind about him. His significator is in your 5th, showing that his interest in you may have been only superficial and sexual. You significators are separating, so the opportunity is past. He has an extremely malefic Mars Rx in his 1st house. He may not be a good man for you at all. In my opinion the chart is saying that you will come to that realization and be much better off for it. :)

ivancica11

Oh... I always connect that 8th house with bad thing, so it is nice to hear different thing. As amateur I always made mistake about separating significators (always this is last I look at). Hmmm is that mean that we will be in relationship but relationship wont be long term?

misskitty

is that mean that we will be in relationship but relationship wont be long term?

A separating aspect means no further opportunity, unfortuantely. But it really looks like you will be better off without this person, you are in a good position on the chart even though you are Rx.

candiceaqua

1.You are 3.20 Lib Saturn rx in H9(you are keen on travel or higher education or astrology for help)
2.He is 4 Gem moon in your H5(His H 11, friendship house)
3. Your H3 ruler Mars rx(rule your contact and communication) in his house, represents that you urgently wanted to contact him, but not much reply you wanted.

No receptions from him, he may not feel romantically for you, he is more inclined to friendship.

Moon-Saturn is separating, then is no translation of light or collection of light.

4. The end of the house 4 ruler is venus, exaltation and separating Jupiter, good love opportunity has gone,and those feelings is fading also.

5. You deserve a better person than this, in 3-4 weeks or months, there will be a big surprise for you(not from this guy, but someone else).

Last edited:

ivancica11

candiceaqua thx a lot. You nice describe my situation in this moment. Well it is not what I want to hear but it is true so.... hope for that man I will meet in future.