Living with Him

ivancica11

the question is Will I live with this man? We have love affair and we are friends now but with great tendency of something more... hmmm My love grown every day but he just never to ask.....not for relationship not for anything.
What can I see from chart:
He is :sun: and I am :saturn: and on my first happiness we are both in a 7th house...but I dont know is it means that we are in love with each other...

:sun: :conjunct::saturn: so is there tendency for some "link" between us????

Please can somebody put 2&2 for me and tell me something, not amateur as I am, about this question????

hermetic

both of you being in his house -not meaning you are in love with each other but that you are more into him, since he is in HIS house and you are also in HIS house.
yes, the significators are applying which could be a 'yes' to your question, but something more I want to add - are you sure he is not seeing anyone else? there is a Venus right on 7th house and that is common significator of another girl.
hope this helps

ivancica11

Well Hermetic, im not shure that he waiting me alone I know what you said, but i just hope that we will be ok anyway. :crying: Is at the end answer on this question positive for me???:(

hermetic

moon's condition is good, significators applying, both are in the house of mercury, ruler of your 4th house - home, implying yes you might eventualy move in together I think.
I am no expert in horary tho.