Q: ) Could you be so kind and please, Read My Chart ?

UranusRising

Hi girls and guys.
how are you??
I would like to have some different points of view on my natal chart. im learning, reflecting, trying to philosophising with astrology, psychology, and as much infos from whatever sources i could gather (esoteric, natural etc) but its a bit hard for me to see the real gift. i have filtrated(narrowed down) to 4 subjects and that i like and identify myself with. lets say 5. i also realized that i NEED to to what I LIKE instead of doing anything just for the money. i get pretty unsatisfied and pissed off. plus, doing the same thing every time , every day is bad, as well as bad atmosphere and bad humour in the workplace.

COuld you guys give me a little hand and pots your opinions in my natal chart?
General opinions but i think my main problem is the Career thing. im in a point where i need to decide what to do NOW, and do it cause im running out of time. Q: ) IM turning 35 this year.

Thank you very much in advance.
JP

Attachments

• astro_245gw_141_jp_201415.70130.15987.gif
    astro_245gw_141_jp_201415.70130.15987.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 25

Vista

You have 2:00pm indicated as your birth time. Is this an approximation as most people are not born exactly on the hour?

Hi girls and guys.
how are you??
I would like to have some different points of view on my natal chart. im learning, reflecting, trying to philosophising with astrology, psychology, and as much infos from whatever sources i could gather (esoteric, natural etc) but its a bit hard for me to see the real gift. i have filtrated(narrowed down) to 4 subjects and that i like and identify myself with. lets say 5. i also realized that i NEED to to what I LIKE instead of doing anything just for the money. i get pretty unsatisfied and pissed off. plus, doing the same thing every time , every day is bad, as well as bad atmosphere and bad humour in the workplace.

COuld you guys give me a little hand and pots your opinions in my natal chart?
General opinions but i think my main problem is the Career thing. im in a point where i need to decide what to do NOW, and do it cause im running out of time. Q: ) IM turning 35 this year.

Thank you very much in advance.
JP

UranusRising

if the nurse on the nursery approximated it, i dont know, but thats the official info on the birth certificate. Q: ) i guess you are just checking if i know or not my correct time of birth right? the answer is Yes. Q: ) and thank you for coming by to help me.

Last edited:

Vista

OK, thank you for answering and yes to your other question, the time of birth set's up your entire birth chart, when it's incorrect, it changes all the house signs, planetary placements, and rising sign which means a completely different interpretation. It's unusual for anyone to be born exactly on the hour so my guess it might be slightly rounded off but I assume it's relatively close. Where you see rounded off birth times become a big problem is when you are using Solar Arc's for predictive work as an example.

if the nurse on the nursery approximated it, i dont know, but thats the official info on the birth certificate. Q: ) i guess you are just checking if i know or not my correct time of birth right? the answer is Yes. Q: ) and thank you for coming by to help me.

Vista

I can see why liking or being emotionally connected to your work is important. It looks like you have had change around your career the last few years. Jupiter sitting on your MC in Leo with its ruler Sun in Cancer conjunct Moon, I can see a lot of creativity in your personality. To me Cancerian type of jobs might be a good fit along with the Leo creativity since that's where your MC and Jupiter are. It makes me think of selling real-estate and then staging/decorating the home to sell it. Cake decorating also comes to mind. These are just a couple random ideas. Jupiter is moving through your 9th house of higher education and travel, perhaps more training is in store and then when Jupiter moves over your MC/Jupiter into the 10th house, there might be something coming your way that can help you segway into another career.

UranusRising

Thank you vista.you nailed it with the travel and high education.
Im feeling a bit outdated. i mean OUTDATED . ahahaha and im planning on doing some courses and choosing another carreer. my parents are Sagitarius (mother) and aries father. ahahahah they keep pushing me, but clearly in the wrong directions. Like Law, and those CLASSIC careers that doesnt have nothing to do with me. or at least i find it boring, although i know their importance in the world.

Ill wait till i get some more replies and ill reveal the things i like, when i started to do them and for how long now and the 4, 5 fields i managed to narrow DOWN so i can choose.

Q: )
tHANK You once again.
JP

Vista

I completely understand what you mean about classic careers related to each sign. I noticed your Sun and Moon are in the 8th house I would look into 8th house matters like investigation as well as dealing with other peoples money such as investment as a couple examples.

Thank you vista.you nailed it with the travel and high education.
Im feeling a bit outdated. i mean OUTDATED . ahahaha and im planning on doing some courses and choosing another carreer. my parents are Sagitarius (mother) and aries father. ahahahah they keep pushing me, but clearly in the wrong directions. Like Law, and those CLASSIC careers that doesnt have nothing to do with me. or at least i find it boring, although i know their importance in the world.

Ill wait till i get some more replies and ill reveal the things i like, when i started to do them and for how long now and the 4, 5 fields i managed to narrow DOWN so i can choose.

Q: )
tHANK You once again.
JP

UranusRising

Hmmm, dealing with COUnting, money and such things arent my strong point at ALL. after 30 years old i got a bit better with it but logical reasoning isnt my strong point. i would say its my weak point. mathmatics to be more precise.
so, this option(unless its hidden inside another activity) i already discarded. i had this problem since i started subtraction in the school. when i was a kid.