Sports predictions USING ASTROLOGY

Diamond55

Do you think Vettel will win Australian Grand Prix on Sunday (17 March)? Moon is Voc, but it is exactly at 29 degrees Taurus, the Pleaides, the most unfortunate degree.

fensi88

Re: Formula1 2013

You talk about event chart for the race? But if you are (or someone else) Vettel's fan you can ask question "will Vettel win Australian Grand Prix on Sunday?" and might be that chart will deliver clear answer.

Diamond55

Thanks for your answer. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Vettel, I was just curious. But now we already know that Raikönen won.

Fireboy

I think would be better if you try to look the chart of a team and the chart of a driver in this team and then to compare them.Its hard to analyze every race separately because you have to ask again and again the same question for every driver,every race, separately.

But here is an example.
Being a Kimi's fan, I would like to see Kimi as winner of Formula 1 this year, so I asked the question: Will Kimi be the winner of F1 2012?
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/kimiprvak12.html

Fireboy

Alo.jpg

The WDC is done,4th champ in a row for Seb.Vettel.

Kimi Raikkonen return to Ferrari,last days there are many rumors for the future of F.Alonso,he will stay Ferrari with teamate Kimi,he will leave for Mclaren-Honda 2015? This chart searching answer to this,if Alonso will stay Ferrari or will return to Mclaren.

I expect a discuss from fensi88 as he is the only member so far interested for F1,drivers etc. :wink:

Fireboy

Can you cast a chart and ask if Vettel will pass Shumacher in WDC's? He is 26yo and won already 4 championships,he has 10 years at least of driving F1.

fensi88

Very interesting question...
I cast the chart for moment when I understood your question 5.Nov.2013 6:37am Beograd, Srbija ASC=14Sco55
I assume you are Vettel's fan so Vettel is represented with 1st house ruler Ma in angular 10th house (otherwise he is represent with 7 house ruler).
Schumacher, his "opponent", is represent with 7th house ruler, Ve on last degree. The 29th degree shows some misfortune connected with the matter; the matter asked about is changing, so, yes, Schumacher will not be the "only one".
On the other hand, Sa in this chart collect the light from Ma/Vettel and Su, ruler of the 10th house, successs/WDC, so that is YES answer to your question.

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question:
26.Sep 2014 9:29am Beograd, Srbija, ASC=6Sco12
I suppose you are Alonso's fan so he get 1st house ruler Ma. His current job is represented by 10th house Su. If Alonso will leave Ferrari, his curent job, we must have applying aspect between Ma and Su. And, yes, we have sextile between the rulers, so in my opinion he will leave Ferrari.
His next job is represented with ruler of the next sign in 10-th house it is Me, so that would be some team with white color kit.

fensi88

I suppose you are Alonso's fan so he get 1st house ruler Ma. His current job is represented by 10th house Su. If Alonso will leave Ferrari, his curent job, we must have applying aspect between Ma and Su. And, yes, we have sextile between the rulers, so in my opinion he will leave Ferrari.
His next job is represented with ruler of the next sign in 10-th house it is Me, so that would be some team with white color kit.

According to this article
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/29487911

He will leave Ferrari! And yes, he will join Mclaren-Honda which sport kit is white!!

fensi88

Nothing official yet but i suppose its just matter of time to have announcement.
You are right- and fact that Me will be retrograde untill 25.Oct we can expect some change!

fensi88

I cast the horary chart for your question: 14 Oct 2014, 2:41pm Beograd, Srbija, ASC=0Aq13
It depends if you are his fan or not.
If you are his fan then his ruler is Sa in 9 house, wich fits with situation, he is in foreing country right now. His ruler has no applying aspect with 8 house (death) ruler, Me rx, and does not have aspect with ruler of the Part of death, Ma, so he will survive.
But if you are not his fan, then he gets 7 house ruler, Su in fall, and because Su has applyinga spect with Me rx/ruler of the radical 8 house and also with ruler of the Part of death, Ma, that means he will not survive.

fensi88

http://www.formula1.com/
20 Nov 2014
Ferrari have confirmed that Fernando Alonso will leave the team at the end of the 2014 Formula One campaign.

fensi88

I cast the chart for your question: Will Alonso win a championship with team Mclaren-Honda?

chart data:15 dec 2014 3:26pm Beograd, Srbija, ASC=16Ge57

Because you are a huge Alonso's fan, we give Alonso the first house and its ruler Mercury. Hm, Me is so weak here, peregrine, detriment and combust. Could it be worst? Oh, yes, ASC is on Fatefull degree, one more sign that activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way.
His opponents, are represented by the 7th house ruler, Jupiter. We see Alonso;s ruler is in house of his oponents, so he is under their control. Mercury has aspect/square with POF, but POF is in Pisces in detriment and fall of Mercury, so that aspect do not help Mercury at all.
Jupiter has aspect/trine with Sun which is in Jupiter;s sign, so that aspect helps Jupiter a lot!
So, I think Alonso will not win.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question: 14 Mar 2015 11:28am Beograd, Srbija, ASC=12Can48
Alonso is represent with 1st house ruler Moon, peregrine, in detriment and in unfortunate 6th house, a very debilitating position that indicates the person to be weak, powerless. His next team is represent with ruler of the 2nd sign in 10th house, Mars. Moon square Mars but after 15 degrees, that is out of orb, so answer is NO.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understaood your question: 23 mar 2015 7:28am Beograd, Srbija, ASC=18Ta24
Alonso is represented with Venus in its own sign, other drivers are represent with Mars in its own sign. Dignities do not differ too much, but they are still in slight favor for Venus/Alonso.
To see how all will end we look for ruler of the 4 house, Moon. Moon is in Taurus so in Venus sign and triplicity(that helps Venus) but in detriment of the Mars (that weak Mars), so, that would be Yes answer to your question.

fensi88

By Chinese astrology this is Kimi's year (Sheep) and by Numerology this is 8 personal year for him just as his Life Path Number, so obvious this will be a very important year for him. For example, Personal year 8 in Numerology brings Victory, Authority, Honor, Pride, Power...