Venus in Pisces - unstable in love?

Ness22

Hi,

I know that having this placement is considered a good position for Venus to be in.
However, does having a Venus in Pisces make one unstable in love (because of the mutable quality) or prone to having many lovers, sort of like Venus in Gemini?

Also will two people with their Venus in Pisces make a bad match, one having their Sun in Taurus (male) and the other with a Sun in Pisces (female)?

kimbermoon

You can find an in-depth analysis of your Venus in Pisces here:

https://cafeastrology.com/zodiacpisces.html

In synastry, having Taurus mixed with Pisces would be considered likely very compatible, however there are many other aspects of the chart to consider in determining overall compatibility. Show us your chart if you want more info.:smile:

Ness22

You can find an in-depth analysis of your Venus in Pisces here:

https://cafeastrology.com/zodiacpisces.html

In synastry, having Taurus mixed with Pisces would be considered likely very compatible, however there are many other aspects of the chart to consider in determining overall compatibility. Show us your chart if you want more info.:smile:

Hi :)

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I believe Taurus and Pisces are considered to be compatible and friendly with each other but it also depends on moon signs and other chart aspects I suppose, as you said.

So here is my chart info:

Sun in 3° 43' Pisces
Moon in 18° 16' Cancer
Mercury in 28° 57' Aquarius (r)
Venus in 12° 30' Pisces
Mars in 19° 52' Aquarius
Jupiter in 14° 36' Scorpio
Saturn in 2° 56' Pisces
Uranus in 24° 33' Capricorn
Neptune in 22° 20' Capricorn
Pluto in 28° 3' Scorpio
North Node in 28° 18' Scorpio (r)
Chiron in 6° 19' Virgo (r)
Ascendant in 23° 50' Virgo
MC in 24° 17' Gemini

These would be the placements of the Taurus person (except Ascendant which I'm unsure of)

Sun in 5° 2' Taurus
Moon in 20° 23' Aries
Mercury in 10° 52' Aries
Venus in 20° 41' Pisces
Mars in 9° 12' Taurus
Jupiter in 18° 26' Pisces
Saturn in 24° 51' Aries
Uranus in 12° 32' Aquarius
Neptune in 2° 8' Aquarius
Pluto in 7° 31' Sagittarius (r)
North Node in 7° 39' Virgo (r)
Chiron in 16° 25' Scorpio (r)

I'm not sure if we are compatible in terms of moon signs (don't think so) and you'd have to tell me about the other aspects, if you can!

katydid

My husband has his Venus in Pisces in the 12th---and we have been married for 37 years. As far as I know, he has never been unfaithful. He has been very devoted and stable.

He is a fantastic father, although I had to be the strict parent.

His Venus trines Moon in Cancer. So he always was supportive and defended the kids, even when they messed up. lol

Ness22

My husband has his Venus in Pisces in the 12th---and we have been married for 37 years. As far as I know, he has never been unfaithful. He has been very devoted and stable.

He is a fantastic father, although I had to be the strict parent.

His Venus trines Moon in Cancer. So he always was supportive and defended the kids, even when they messed up. lol

Hi,
Thanks for your reply..
That's really nice to know. I have the same placements actually, with my Venus in Pisces trine moon in cancer!

The person I asked about has a Venus in Pisces with a moon in Aries and mostly other fire placements. But he seems nice so far.