Vertex, Neptune, and Pluto

Merisage

Ok so, I am learning about vertex and looked at the synastry between my partner and I to discover we share the same vertex placement in our charts 14degrees Libra sixth house.

We met during a new moon eclipse when Neptune was at 14 degrees Capricorn squaring our vertexes at 14 degrees Libra.

I also have Venus at 14 degrees Capricorn and Pluto at 13 degrees Libra . So at the time Neptune also was conjunct my natal Venus and squaring Pluto and our collective vertexes. My partner also has my ruling planet Jupiter (currently in my sign) opposite his natal Pluto. I swear I can’t make this up.

My partner and I both felt fateful when we met. I wasn’t supposed to be where I was and neither was he but outside circumstances and chance led us both to the place we met. It feels at times like we are mirrors to each other, finish each other’s sentences, sometimes even pluck thoughts out of each other’s minds. We frequently text each other or call each other at the same time.

I don’t understand what is going on, but, I strongly sense that there is a divine purpose and timing at work here. Does anyone have insight into this aspect of Neptune squaring Pluto and both of our vertexes?

I am wondering if at my middling age I have finally met the one who challenges and intrigued me and respects my independence ? I have never married but this feels different...

[Moved this post from a thread where it was off topic, and changed its title to better reflect what it's about. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: