Venus Doesn't Rule True Love Pluto Does!!!!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
redwolf481 said:
we do have similar placements I am a gem with mercury in cancer a position that tends to make it hard for us to put our thoughts into words(neptune is also directly opposite my mercury and in my 3rd house) I could of sworn that in summer of 06 it was in earlier degrees than 28... I am a gemini sun 23 degrees summer of 06 was around the time tht I was going through my pluto opposite sun....

Actually you are right, I double checked and around July time of 2006, Pluto was at 23 Sagittarious. When this whole confusing phenomenon happened to me, pluto conjuncted my Neptune at 23 Sagittarious exactly. And then for the next 18 month or so it went forth and opposed my Venus at 28 Sagittarious, then retrograding back and forth.

In my case, our "phenomenon" happened between July to October 2006, but dragged on all the way to April 2007. Can you believe this? With many mind games, confusing actions, blocked energies in contact, culminating finally in one "date", which was fantastic! And then the confusing stuff begin again. Finally...I killed it, and blocked all communication with him. I couldn't take the mind games anymore. It was tortuous for me, and was literally turning me from a happy, sexy gal to an insecure headcase. I guess you can say it was part self-protection (cancer placements), and part judicial revenge (Uranus in scorpio close to the ascendant and many libra placements). Even though I did this, in the past 2 years there was not one day I didn't think about him...even if it was for a split second and later controlled.

To this day, I still have no conclusive evidence he feels anything for me in reality. I mean my gut tells me he was crazy about me, but I dont trust my gut. I need words and consistent actions to believe it. There were times he looked at me so deeply, emotions he felt and I can feel it too, one time with tears in his eyes for a split second (Scorpios dont tear up easily) - my intuition and water planets dont miss stuff like that! But then there were other times when he was rude, inconsistent, indirect in actions, didn't contact me for month and he's never told me he liked me. Even all the positive evidences in astrology and all I know about astrology cannot convince my internal skeptic 100%. That's why I understand your virgo girl very well.

I think what you went through may have been "more powerful" than what R. and I went through, or maybe the end goal may be slightly different. Only time will tell here.

I've read somewhere that when Venus trines or sextiles Pluto, two individuals can choose another lifetime to be together. (I think it was in one of Linda Goodman's books.) But when Venus conjuncts Pluto, there is absolutely no wait - two individuals must come together in this lifetime!

(Now I am not a big believer in this pastlife/ future life stuff, but you get what I mean. I also do not agree with Linda's concept of Venus-Pluto being twin souls. Like I said again, Venus Pluto is only one facet, however passionate, on the entire spectrum of love. I think the twin soul concept is too superficial and over-simplified for a subject that is much more complex and deep for our limited understanding. Robert P. Blaschke, for example, does amazing and multi-faceted research on metaphyscial astrology that just blows me away! ...to the point that his last book "Holographic Transits" will take me years to fully comprehend. Anyways...I am digressing here...).

What I wanted to say was that, with all the research I have done on Venus Pluto, I understand the connection so much more now. In traditional astrology, Venus and Pluto has always been interpreted to change people in a drastic way - hence the oftentimes overused word "transformation" found in most astrological text.

You see, people are bought into our lives as "transformational" events, to spur a particular course of action or development. However painful, happy, terribly extruciating, enlightening, inspiring, etc. The mathematical algorithms in the Universe's plans are larger than me, you, and all of us.

She was an event in your life and you in hers. The end goal (in a Venus Pluto connection) was to bring about a change that was all-consuming (think the destruction of Pluto) and never would have happened if that single, but extremely sensitive note had not stroke.

In time we will understand it, and put the pieces together. But not during the time we were going through it, with the limited comprehension we have currently.

In my case, this experience, however emotionally and mentally exhausting, has turned me into the person I am today:
1.) I made leaps and bounds in the study of astrology.

I made more progress in the span of 8 month than the last 13 years of my young adulthood. What started out as an attempt to understand and map R.'s psyche quick sanded to a devouring of Asteroids, fixed stars, Davidson composite, solar returns, transits, progressions, metaphysical astrology etc.

R. offered me so little clues for closure, and my underlying propeller so powerful, that I had to utilize all my venues to obtain answers and some semblance of control for what will satisfy me. I hesitate to say talent was uncovered, but perhaps a natural, psychological proficiency to dig deep.

And I would say with all the new found knowledges, it shifted my world view. Before it was ego-centric, I was the girl who thought I would get everything I want because, well, I am just special with a special destiny (I am not kidding!! That was my world view). This has humbled me. I now understand how things really work in regard to universal operations, why things happen, and why things have happened in my past.

2.) I now understand the depth of a different kind of love. Exhausting mind games aside, I experienced what you experienced - a fusion of energy operating against my will, with passion, longing, obsession and at times – a deep and aching pain.

Many novels have delineated this effect. I can remember Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights, Oprah book club’s The Bridges of Madison County - in my belief are all expeditions on the Venus and Pluto phenomenon.

I’ve enjoyed them vicariously. I now understand them - having personally experienced the overtones.

In time I hope to come full circle, and understand why this was a necessary experience in my overall development.

One thing, can you PM me your birth time info (and hers) so I can review it? The charts that were posted a while back had expired. I like to do a davidson composite on both your birth times to see how your relationship may unfold...in time...and what potentials there are.

I really do wish you the best of luck. Something inside me still believe in happy endings....and there would be nothing that would make me happier than hear that your Venus Pluto experience had a great ending.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
redwolf481 said:
(my dad's friend who is a psychic tarot reader who has been on the money told me she had another boyfriend for a while because she didn't want to be alone ...but knowing she had a guy in the last 2 years while normal...twists my heart into knots....I guess its because there has not been one day I have not thought of her...and I have been trying to find her and I guess its because my heart loves her and considers her mine allready....

I really woudn't worry about that. She got a new boyfriend as an escape attempt.

You see, when someone undergoes the Venus Pluto effect...its hella scary. It was scary for me and I wanted to run. During July '06 to Oct' 06 (when stuff was actually going well between me and R.), I took a trip to visit my ex-boyfriend (as friends) just so I can calm down and dilute the craziness I was feeling.

Even after April 2007 when this was over, I tried to date like crazy. I wanted to forget about this...and the easiest way to was to see other people to make me forget about it all. But in time, I ended all those associations because it just felt too superficial, and too easy. I rather be with myself than anything that wasn't worth being in.

So dont worry about the fact she had another boyfriend. The important thing is how you both feel inside.

Last edited:

jjj

As I told before, I had a similiar thing going on 2005-2008 with a man whose sun is in Gemini 26 degr, so it was his sun opposing Pluto all that time (I had my Pluto conjunt Sun coming up, my sun opposes his in 1 degr Cappy).

Do not daydream and do not rely on astrology too much (I have amazing synastry with him and a difficult composite). Take concrete actions and try to find out if she gives you a chance. try to contact her if you cannot forget her.

I daydreamed too much and was terribly hurt afterwards. Please do not dream, do something!

best
jjj

GemwDepth

Account Closed
jjj said:
...Take concrete actions and try to find out if she gives you a chance. try to contact her if you cannot forget her.....Please do not dream, do something!

I agree with that. I think what most of those experiences teach us has nothing to do with astrology - but the age old adage of honesty overcoming many issues. And perhaps overcoming fear as well. Unfortunately, that "honesty" has to come from both parties. If one is lacking, then this relationship has no where to go but crash.

jjj, if I may ask. How did your experience all end? Did you have a +/- 1 venus pluto contact in your synastry or composite? I am curious because I am just getting over this/my phenomenon, however illogical. I really would like to understand other's experiences, their astrological contacts from a research point of view.

Edit: actually you did tell the ending already in the posts above.

Last edited:

redwolf481

GemwDepth said:
Actually you are right, I double checked and around July time of 2006, Pluto was at 23 Sagittarious. When this whole confusing phenomenon happened to me, pluto conjuncted my Neptune at 23 Sagittarious exactly. And then for the next 18 month or so it went forth and opposed my Venus at 28 Sagittarious, then retrograding back and forth.

In my case, our "phenomenon" happened between July to October 2006, but dragged on all the way to April 2007. Can you believe this? With many mind games, confusing actions, blocked energies in contact, culminating finally in one "date", which was fantastic! And then the confusing stuff begin again. Finally...I killed it, and blocked all communication with him. I couldn't take the mind games anymore. It was tortuous
\quote

I just wrote the whole story for like an hour and the computer crashed!!!!!!
gem this is getting scary eery for me.....gem I met her after my birthday in late june..I started working in the bar in late late june...when I met her after my 21st birthday I remmeber walking in the bar and just remmebering being stunned when I saw her like that she was surreal somehow almost not real...I don't know how to explain it..and it felt like i knew her before...we had chemistry when we talked right away.....a lot of chemistry....she had a boyfriend but gave me her number..I lost it and saw her like a week later and she took a dell business card out of my pocket scracthed the dell name off and put michelle..... and wort eher number down......(I kept that card for over 2 years pallning to write my name on it and give it back to her when I saw her with my number on it..I lost it in novemeber when it fell out of my wallet)...I remmeber after that I asked her out and she looked at herself like why did I give this guy my number...she said my boyfriend wouldn't like that....(I think our chemistry was so long she did something she wouldn't normally do....shes A SEVERLY LOYAL Girl...flirty because it makes her feel good when guys are attracted to her but very very cautious and very loyal) I started working there at the end of june.for like 2-3 weeks I didn't ask her out she had a boyfriend and my ideal of hot was this blonde hella fine girl working at the restraunt next door....but she grew on me and grew on me...I satrted to become insecure because all the guys who would come in our work and our bouncers would hit on her.....I thought one of the bouncers was trying to talk to her....I was pretty insecure....but from low self esteem....
..she broke up with her boyfriend and I started to talk to her more...one day I was standing on the stairs I had taken a break from barbacking and watched her cocktail below....all of a sudden it felt like i had been struck in the chest...she was so beautiful and from then on I would melt when I would see her...my knees would buckle I would get goofy and clumsy(My boss was sooooo mad I would allways breka glasses) no matter how hard I tried not to be....I was allways at work with her though I could never talk to her out in the open....(all teh guys treated me like the goofy little kid while they were the cool older bartenders and they all thought she was hot) I couldn't run into her at school for some reason(believe me I tried!) I was afraid to call her for some reason...the emotions i felt instead I texted her my feelings and thoughts(my texts are limited in words too) and she would never put herself back out when I look back now it was pretty wierd my texting but it was safer at the time....because I was scared....we would be wierd at the beginning of our shifts every weekend but by the end of the night we would be flirting hardcore... i Would text her when I would get home that night get no response and it would start over agin the next weekend....this went on for quite a while.....till one time I wanted to tell her I loved her...(It was allways on the tip of my tounge but i restraned myself because it would scare her and was crazy to me you say that after dating for years how could I love her) I said I am crazy about you instead.....I went to work and wasn't needed so I hung out..I was joking around with all the guys trying to ignore the elephant in the room and eventually we met eyes...she looked at me and then looked down and then looked at me and then looked down and then looked at me and looked down...and every now and then the other barback would joke around with her but than she would look at me....(Noone noticed) I walked over to here and said hey how are you doing....except I didn't say it I screamed it!!!!(have you seen anchorman..I can't control the volume of my vocie!!) my manager busted on me and I was embarressed and started to bust on him...and then the bouncer started to playfight with me...all of a sudden i put him in a nasty headlock and everyone in the bar was shocked...and my manager got all pissed(it was kinda out of context to do) I went outside and one the bouncers satrted giving me advice about working there....I was so emarressed all the blood rushed to my head and I almost fainted) I got arrested that our romance/talking was between july and october as well(I got arrested in october...I was on 6th months probabtion for an assault fight....and didn't do my community service) I was in jail a month and when I came out she had stooped working there because the manager was an ***...she started working at a restraunt a block away from us with her friend.....
I didn't ever go in that restraunt while she worked there....I couldn't do that....one part of me knew if I could just get her alone ...away from her ***** friend(a very insecure promiscuos slut who acted nice to you to your face and talked **** behind your back even hers) that told her I was crazy and wierd in her ear and our employees and just talk with her I could tell her how I felt and get it out in the open.....but another part of me respected her and loved her..and could not be the guy that intruded into her job and stuff I tried many other ways though..I will tell you that later( ended having friends who knew her and knew her boyfriend she had dumped...(yeah I didnt know her boyfriend my friends know him) but anyway our interactions actually continued till april as well.....anyway ......I gotta run

also I read your post about you feeling like he played with your emotions...she felt that way too.....I was insecure because so many guys were pining for her ..I was not only torn because the way I felt for her confused me and I wondered if it was real and if she felt it to....but also I had low self esteem and wondered why me....when she could have anyone....she turned on and off like a lightswitch and I thought it was because I was too nice of a guy so i would try and act like a cool guy who would bust on the girl and make jokes...(NOT MY PERSONALITY AT ALL) I was so nervous and it wasn't me I said the stupidist ****..and shes a very sweet sensitive girl who has no air planets.....one time she came into work wearing a skirt and cowboy boots...she was sooooooo beautiful and I had thsi vison of her as a little girl wearing a cowboy hat...(I asked her later and she said her parents did dress her up like that) I told myself don't be like that be a guy...I walked up to her and said "where did you get your clothes kmart"
stupid but that wasn't the worst!!!!! the deal breaker at the end in novemeber was when I sent her a text one time and(this was when she worked at the ner bar) I said "you and "your friend should go do some situps and try to lose those luv handles"(she was skinny and beautiful" I didn't think nothing of it...I didn't see her till december and walked into a bar that was known for service industry in dtown san antonio and literally bumped into her on the way to the restroom...she tried to act sweet and nice and was like hiiiiii how are you and blah blah.....I then went to the table she was sitting at with her girlfriends from work and tried to talk to her...she looked at me and said what you sent me was really ****** up...I am here with my girlfriends I don't want to talk to you...there was nothing between us you know thats why I never answered your texts...I left the bar sooo downnnn...I walked down to my old job and ran into one of the older bouncers who was a really nice guy...I started talking to him and he asked me something about michelle and all of a sudden I admitted to him how I felt and what was happening and he says I know all that allready....and then he tol dme of how when I sent that text he had seen her madder than ever...but that when we worked together we both obviously liked each other but we were both awkward around each other he said we"bumped heads"lol he said that she felt I was playing with her emotions and that she couldn't read me because i went from being nice to saying ****** up stuff......anyway I will tell you the rest later I gotta go

GemwDepth

Account Closed
redwolf481 said:
gem this is getting scary eery for me.....but anyway our interactions actually continued till april as well.....

Don't be scared...I've done so much research on what happened to me (I get really into stuff) that I realize all the supposed coincidences are all due to astrological patterns that can be explained.

For example, one of my best friend Alice, had the same **** thing happen to her when Pluto at 0 Sagittarious opposed her Venus at 0 Gemini. This was during her junior/senior year in high school. So that was like (8 to 9 years maybe?) before Pluto hit 23 to 28 degrees. Alice and I share many astrological similarities, including a Sag ascendant. What was amazing was that her love/obsession was a Scorpio Sun/Aquarius Moon/she doesn't know the ascendant, and mine was a Scorpio Sun/Aqua moon too. Also same type of feelings, obsessions etc.

That particular "coincidence" was actually how I begin to discover and comprehend transits in astrology. Because my friend Alice, is not the kinda girl to go crazy over any guy! This was a big deal, superhuman energy at work here.

The similarities between me and you, can probably be attributed to similar planet placements, similar aspects, and/or similar degrees that were activated by transits...and possibly more in the natal chart. We'll have to look more into that later. Anyways I'll let ya finish your story...

Last edited:

redwolf481

jjj said:
As I told before, I had a similiar thing going on 2005-2008 with a man whose sun is in Gemini 26 degr, so it was his sun opposing Pluto all that time (I had my Pluto conjunt Sun coming up, my sun opposes his in 1 degr Cappy).

Do not daydream and do not rely on astrology too much (I have amazing synastry with him and a difficult composite). Take concrete actions and try to find out if she gives you a chance. try to contact her if you cannot forget her.

I daydreamed too much and was terribly hurt afterwards. Please do not dream, do something!

best
jjj

I have been doing stuff...but I have been blocked at every turn..i Have been so determined I have even done crazy things..I will write that story and what hapened between nove and april of 07...I am also picking up and moving home to san antonio on a whim just to try and run into her....I am leaving austin even though I don't want to live in sa any more...just to try and bump into her even though I don't know where she is at.....I am going onb very little...I have to find her before i leave texas....gem by the way did you read my story about me thinking Isaw her during the holidays...if that was her and I just stared at her an din't talk how do you think she took that...would you think I was an *******

redwolf481

GemwDepth said:
Don't be scared...I've done so much research on what happened to me (I get really into stuff) that I realize all the supposed coincidences are all due to astrological patterns that can be explained.

For example, one of my best friend Alice, had the same **** thing happen to her when Pluto at 0 Sagittarious opposed her Venus at 0 Gemini. This was during her junior/senior year in high school. So that was like (8 to 9 years maybe?) before Pluto hit 23 to 28 degrees. Alice and I share many astrological similarities, including a Sag ascendant. What was amazing was that her love/obsession was a Scorpio Sun/Aquarius Moon/she doesn't know the ascendant, and mine was a Scorpio Sun/Aqua moon too. Also same type of feelings, obsessions etc.

That particular "coincidence" was actually how I begin to discover transits in astrology. Because my friend Alice, is not the kinda girl to go crazy over any guy! This was a big deal, superhuman energy at work here.

The similarities between me and you, can probably be attributed to similar planet placements, similar aspects, and/or similar degrees that were activated by transits...and possibly more in the natal chart. We'll have to look more into that later. Anyways I'll let ya finish your story...

i have to run...I read my last message and it sounds like a 10 year old wrote it..but I was and am in a major hurry....I will tell you more later...can you give me your insight for what I wrot ethough

GemwDepth

Account Closed
redwolf481 said:
gem by the way did you read my story about me thinking Isaw her during the holidays...if that was her and I just stared at her an din't talk how do you think she took that...would you think I was an *******

I really wouldn't worry about that either. Why? Because there is no way your relationship can get any weirder than it already is. :)) I know that doesn't sound the best, but its true, in my circumstance as well.) You see, when the Venus Pluto thing happened, you both have this powerful undercurrent of feelings that was scary, then blocked and never been bought to the open. There were only suggestions of it through body languages, tones, a look here and there, and all those subjective, non-verbal stuff that is left to imagination and interpretation, which can be dangerous when overdone. Then, out came the blocked actions, more misunderstandings. Again with no explanation as relief. Frustration boils. There's only so long two people can tolerate this type of environment before going a bit insane.

Since you guys never had a honest talk, the relationship is already as weird as it can be. So it doesn't really matter what else you did afterwards. If you stared at her or not...the relationship is already hella weird. (If I offended you I apologize) The only solution, in my perspective, is honesty.

Just to give you an idea of what else happened. Here's some background: So R. and I met as classemates during night school. We had 2 classes together. The first class I never noticed him...ever. We were serenpidiously bought together by a mutual friend, I actually liked the other guy at the time and because of the other guy, R. and I ended up talking. (In retrospect, now I realize the other guy was simply a vehicle so R. and I (a Scorpio and Gemini) can be introduced and notice each other.). The next class was around June to Oct '06, the other friend wasn't in it, so it was just us from before, getting to know each other better now...and you know the rest of what occurred. After November '06, we no longer had classes together but were in the same building on similar days.

In the new semester around January '07, R. didn't know anyone in my class except the instructor. There were 3 times, (with about 1 month in between?), he would walk into my class, and just stand there walking around and looking at other people's artworks on the wall. Huh? I guess he was waiting for me to talk to him, which I did. One time out of the three, he came in, walked towards me, there were 2 feet or so between us...I was kinda annoyed from all this non-verbal stuff. I think he could see the annoyance on my face, so immediately walked out without a word. And no explanation afterward. So all through this time, there were no communication in calls, emails or any discussion of the undercurrent of feelings we had the semester earlier. Can you imagine how weird this relationship got? (There were other stressful interactions that happened from Nov - Dec '06 ). At some point, I really questioned his intentions and integrity, or maybe I made a big mistake of what I thought his personality was.

In retrospect, I may have 50% responsibility in all of this. I was waiting for the guy to put this stuff out on the table and "chase" me, just cuz I am a bit traditional and think the guy ought to make the first ostensible move. Now I think about it...maybe I should have bought it to the table as well. I guess that's a lesson learned. I also didnt know our ending would affect me as much as it did.

Also, I think because I already liked him so much, without even knowing him through a normal ritual of building trust, a history and comfort level: I had a higher expectations of what should happen than what was probably realistic. Any supposedly "wrong" actions were interpreted wrongly by me, like he wasn't trying hard enough, he didn't care enough, it was intentional or even like a betrayal.

So based on all the stuff I know and we talked about, here's my understanding right now of the Venus Pluto connection in hard aspect.

Venus/Pluto Mechanism at work:

1. A Venus Pluto contact in synastry is activated by a transit. This gives two people way too much, powerful feelings too suddenly. Its extremely confusing and illogical. According to the common sense we live by, the relationship and time has not progressed enough to warrant this type of craziness and intensity emotionally.

2. The people who undergo this connection are simply not ready for it. Much has been said about the relative maturity and self-understanding of the pair when this strikes. Most times, either one or both do not know how to handle this potent and intense energy. This manifests outwardly in many stressful interactions.

3. Of course...here comes the devil...without an already developed, trusting relationship to fall back on, those confusing interactions are guaranteed to be misunderstood and misinterpreted. Without an already developed relationship and trust to fall back on, two people cannot know enough about each other to "fix" what is going wrong. Tension builds, frustration mounts.

4. Painful and catastrophic ending. Painful because Pluto's involvement is to pull against one's will power, drilling deep into the most lighthearted being - with obsessions, constantly thinking about the other, the knowledge of passionate emotions existing and its untapped, great potential. The worst part is how slow Pluto moves, this will last quite a long time. Catastrophically excrutiating because those intense feelings have no venue to come about.

5. Retrospect. Long suffering causes an equally long period of analysis and evaluation of the past, resulting in possible "transformation" of the two subjects involved. This spurs a course of development that was impossible without this experience itched in memory.

Last edited:

Valis

I've always been drawn to plutonian, intense relationships. Maybe because of my 7th house saturn which also squares my venus, I have my libra moon conjunct pluto in the 8th house etc...plus other features in my natal that indicate work to be done in this life in the area of one to one intimate relations.
The man I previously lived with for 4 years had his pluto trine my venus. He was a triple libra: Sun, moon, ascendant in Libra and pluto all in the 12th house, venus (2nd house) and mars (1st house) in scorpio. A wonderful intense machiavellian character.
I'm married now and my husband's pluto trines my venus and my pluto squares his venus. He has his leo sun and leo saturn conjunct in the 8th house.

Now the pluto venus connection is wonderfully passionate and intense (both of these relationship started instantly in a heat of passion), but at the same time I think it definitely contributed to the beakup of me and my ex. I really think highly of him but his plutonian control issues got out of hand. It got as ridiculous as him trying to control what I ate and he tried to even make me think I was losing my hair...:confused: I'm a little space cadette, but that was just outrageous. He was trying to undermine my confidence and just be plain cruel. I left to the amazement of everyone: Despite what I said we had a great relationship on many other levels.
...And as I told him later, I'm happy he didn't even try to have his revenge...which I thought would be too hard for him to resist. (he did have that scorpio element to him)
What it was, was definitely a transforming experience and in my book valuable as that.

My marriage now does have the pluto venus aspects, but It's mutually respectful. Controlling what another person does, or imposing characteristics you think another should really have instead of the ones they DO actually have is not love, but in essence disrispecting your partner. It's really saying "you cannot run your own life, I will do it for you because you are not to be trusted with making choices according to your free will. You'll make the wrong choices."

As for love that ended without closure, I find the world steers these people to us again. My first love was very painful and shortlived, but meant alot to me. It was with someone older and lasted for 3 months, the communication was akward and my own lack of being able to open up honestly and be vulnerable really caused the breakup...and let's face it...I was just nexperienced. I was devastated. I couldn't communicate my strong emotions to him and seeing him was all the more excruciating because of it, but also I longed to see him.
Well I wrote poems I never sent. I couldn't bear myself being so akward. I thought he was callous and heartless, and he took on mythic proportions in my mind. I thought I'd die of heartache!!! He was with alot of girls...so I felt like a fool and taken for a ride.
Well..years later I saw him by accident. There was a lot of water under the bridge. We had a very pleasant long talk and he said to me "You know it's funny even though we were together for such a short time, it always meant alot to me.". Bless. And just like so it was over and dealt with.
These things tend to be resolved.

Last edited:

Claire19

Very interesting. I agree that Venus rules affection, sociability, partnership and the harmony and agreement we have therein. It is also connected to the material concerns of marriage, finances and materiality, sensuality, our appetites and our values. Marriages are often contracted for material means as well as love in most cases. fPluto is connected to deep intense feelings, obsession, transformations, life and death issues. It is hatred which is the other side of love. It is passion and lust which may or may not involve real love.

As for the instant attraction that makes one feel that we know that other person, I am sure it is a past life connection revisited. The charts would tell us the story.

I dont think love lasts without some Pluto involvement as I feel there has to be an element of obsession for a relationship to endure over a long period of time. Saturn there for endurance sure......but everyone is different.....

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Valis said:
As for love that ended without closure, I find the world steers these people to us again. My first love was very painful and shortlived, but meant alot to me. It was with someone older and lasted for 3 months, the communication was akward and my own lack of being able to open up honestly and be vulnerable really caused the breakup...and let's face it...I was just nexperienced. I was devastated. I couldn't communicate my strong emotions to him and seeing him was all the more excruciating because of it, but also I longed to see him.
Well I wrote poems I never sent. I couldn't bear myself being so akward. I thought he was callous and heartless, and he took on mythic proportions in my mind. I thought I'd die of heartache!!! He was with alot of girls...so I felt like a fool and taken for a ride.
Well..years later I saw him by accident. There was a lot of water under the bridge. We had a very pleasant long talk and he said to me "You know it's funny even though we were together for such a short time, it always meant alot to me.". Bless. And just like so it was over and dealt with.
These things tend to be resolved.

That is so sweet. It definitely adds hope. The only thing is how much time it has to pass by before something gets resolved.

Question for you, what arc are you using for your Venus Pluto contacts? I am looking at about +/- 1 degree in either synastry or composite.

bb369

hi there!
i feel tired just reading the entries cuz i have a venus trine pluto with a fatal attraction, oops i meant fateful. our pluto conjunct too. we both feel the connection i guess, but at different times, so its true that we didnt manage to unite and wait a minute.. in the next incarnation?!... omg.. i cant wait.. though its tormenting till date. what an experience i must say!

Arijana

Venus may rule the love you marry.

Pluto rules the one you will never forget.

If you drive it out of your head subconciously it will still be there.

Ebenia

I am sorry to be a little bit on everyone's face and say that in my opinion, Pluto does not rule love. Pluto definitely does not rule love. But Pluto does rule passion - but we cannot mix up passion and love, because they are completely different things.

Love is something pure and unrequited. It is said that Venus's higher octave is Neptune, and it rules the universal, worldly love, while Venus is "smaller" octave of love.

The thing with Pluto is that not many people are aware, that passion is very much close to obsession. And Pluto rules obsession. People create obsessions when they feel emptiness inside of them and they get obsessed about things to fill out that empty feeling inside. Pluto's love is also never free. Plutonian people never give their love for free. There is always certain amount of control and posessiveness around Plutonish love. While constructive, it can be transforming in a way that it lets people learn how to let go and only that way you can learn true love. But Pluto it self does not rule true love, but deep hidden emotions and scars that maybe the the motive of those huge passionate feelings that people do not recognize inside of them. We must also remember that Pluto rules everything hidden, so it also means hidden scars, hidden motives. So hidden, that is why it's message can be very easily misunderstood.

True love belongs to Neptune, selfless love, where ego's are turned aside for true love and belonging with the universe and the one they love. Love is eternal, it does not require anything. No control, no manipulation, no hidden scars. Only two souls coming together, melting down ego boundaries. "Love is blind" (Neptune's fog). Venus is exalted in Pisces and Pisces ruler is Neptune.

Pluto's passionate feelings may bring people together and force people to learn to let go for the relationship to survive (cause all highly Plutonian relatioships will fail if people in it are not ready let go and lose control). Through this lost control, people can learn to know who they really are, learn to be vulnerable, which is being oneself without any control and any manipulative ways. And only then they can meet their own soul and fell in love with the universe and themselves and someone else. Then love is free.

Pallas-trine-Mars

No-no, no-no, no-no, no. NEVER assume Neptune, the malefic disguised as a benefic, is innocent or you will surely regret it. In a Neptune "love" one person will idealize the other beyond reason and make all kinds of excuses for flaws and badness or just outright deny them, which does mean the idealized will probably manipulate them or that the idealizer is running the risk of the self-destruction --> Bad, dangerous. Misuse of faith like Neptune likes to do definitely disqualifies it as 'ruler of love.'

Last edited:

BobZemco

Venus can be as malefic as Mars or Saturn or the South Node if Venus is badly debilitated.

Neptune will show you where you deceive, if not other people, then where you deceive yourself, or where other people easily deceive you. If Neptune is in good condition (Fast, Direct, in the Terms or Face of Venus/Jupiter) and in good aspect (and that can be a square or opposition as well as a trine or sextile) then there's nothing wrong with Neptune.

Ebenia said:
The thing with Pluto is that not many people are aware, that passion is very much close to obsession.

That's very true and it will depend a lot on the placement of Pluto. Passion is good, because it provides drive, motivation and excitement, not just in relationships but in anything one does, but like everything else, if that passion turns into obsession, it's almost the same thing as fanaticism which isn't healthy (especially in relationships).

Baha

Hello,

I am resurrecting this older thread.

In synastry if one person's Pluto is opposed the other's venus, who would be the one feeling Obsessed, for lack of a better word.

I've read the Venus person in some forums and the Pluto person in others.

RayAustin

No-no, no-no, no-no, no. NEVER assume Neptune, the malefic disguised as a benefic, is innocent or you will surely regret it. In a Neptune "love" one person will idealize the other beyond reason and make all kinds of excuses for flaws and badness or just outright deny them, which does mean the idealized will probably manipulate them or that the idealizer is running the risk of the self-destruction --> Bad, dangerous. Misuse of faith like Neptune likes to do definitely disqualifies it as 'ruler of love.'

Amen.
This comes from someone with Venus (7th ruler) sextile Neptune.