will things get better for me, unemployed and without a relationship????

I was wondering if someone who is interested in reading charts, could give me his opinion regarding my birth chart? Things this year are not going well, as it is if I have been stuck, nothing is going on, I am unemployed for about a year now, and emotionally there is nothing going on in my life, no partner not even someone who cares about me. Do you reckon something is going to change? thank you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_angeliki_papa_201895.25630.133687.jpg
    astro_245gw_angeliki_papa_201895.25630.133687.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 26

mahaira

It ***** when we get stuck in a period when nothing's going forward.
However, I would be surprised if this were the first time you found yourself having difficulties both in relationships and with work.
Question is what do you think about it? Why does it happen?

I'm asking you this since you have Neptune in 10th on your MC and this can bring about sensitivity to your surroundings (soaking up literary what is going on around you and knowing what to do with it), confusion regarding your career...
There could be a difference in how others perceive you and how you perceive yourself.
This is further complicated by a stelium in your 7th house, which speaks of relationships in general, not just romantic ones. And there you have your Sun (which is afflicted by Neptune, again inability to see yourself clearly), your Mercury and Venus (in conjuction and well aspected) and in the end Mars conjuct Pluto. Bang.
I don't know where you're at at life, maybe you've learned some lessons and now use your strengths and avoid pitfalls. If that's the case - good for you :)
If not, the first thing that could help you out is learning how to see yourself clearly, with all the good and the bad. It's not an easy task since the Neptune is transiting your 1st house - the house of self. And it lasts a long time. Which can seem exhausting but if you use it right could be a good thing. use your intuition and go inwards. This transit also affects the 10th house affairs (when it forms a square), so no wonder your career took a hit, as well as the 7th house (when it forms oppositions and your 7th is full!).
You really need to learn who you are and what you want and set the boundaries.
Neptune can bring about depression, laziness (not happy-go-lucky like Jupiter, more like daydreaming, wasting time), abuse of alcohol, drugs... so, you need to beware of that and try to organize yourself, set some goals, a clear schedule and stick to it.

What strikes me the most is your Mars-Pluto conjuction in the 7th. at it's best, it gives an opportunity for rebirth, enormous energy... but more often than not, it's about domination, control, aggression, obsession, jealousy... What's weird is that it is difficult to accept that you could be both the dominant and victimized partner in a relationship. People tend to see themselves only as victims, when they are attracted to dominant people, not seeing how this is their choice and how they to have these qualities in them. So it's a see-saw.
With this Neptune transit opposing your 7th, there's a high probability to fail to see who (you) and people you're interested are. And this is something that already exists in your natal (Sun square Neptune). You could be idealizing both yourself and others. And it can go in any direction. you could be putting yourself down and idealizing others, or you could be unable to see your own flaws, that you too can be overly demanding and difficult.

Neptune can give you great intuition, use it. Prepare yourself for the Pluto that will soon enter your 12th house and hit your natal Moon (conjuction). This will demand so much on the level of transformation. It would be good if you could already be on the path of self-discovery and if possible discipline.

If you have the means, invest in your well-being (why not see a therapist? gym, yoga, meditation, eat well, avoid abuse of alcohol and drugs...), improve your skills (languages, computer...) and above all define your goals and schedule!

If you cannot find paid work you'd like, either volunteer or find some other work that will get you out of the house or keep busy.

It ***** when we get stuck in a period when nothing's going forward.
However, I would be surprised if this were the first time you found yourself having difficulties both in relationships and with work.
Question is what do you think about it? Why does it happen?

I'm asking you this since you have Neptune in 10th on your MC and this can bring about sensitivity to your surroundings (soaking up literary what is going on around you and knowing what to do with it), confusion regarding your career...
There could be a difference in how others perceive you and how you perceive yourself.
This is further complicated by a stelium in your 7th house, which speaks of relationships in general, not just romantic ones. And there you have your Sun (which is afflicted by Neptune, again inability to see yourself clearly), your Mercury and Venus (in conjuction and well aspected) and in the end Mars conjuct Pluto. Bang.
I don't know where you're at at life, maybe you've learned some lessons and now use your strengths and avoid pitfalls. If that's the case - good for you :)
If not, the first thing that could help you out is learning how to see yourself clearly, with all the good and the bad. It's not an easy task since the Neptune is transiting your 1st house - the house of self. And it lasts a long time. Which can seem exhausting but if you use it right could be a good thing. use your intuition and go inwards. This transit also affects the 10th house affairs (when it forms a square), so no wonder your career took a hit, as well as the 7th house (when it forms oppositions and your 7th is full!).
You really need to learn who you are and what you want and set the boundaries.
Neptune can bring about depression, laziness (not happy-go-lucky like Jupiter, more like daydreaming, wasting time), abuse of alcohol, drugs... so, you need to beware of that and try to organize yourself, set some goals, a clear schedule and stick to it.

What strikes me the most is your Mars-Pluto conjuction in the 7th. at it's best, it gives an opportunity for rebirth, enormous energy... but more often than not, it's about domination, control, aggression, obsession, jealousy... What's weird is that it is difficult to accept that you could be both the dominant and victimized partner in a relationship. People tend to see themselves only as victims, when they are attracted to dominant people, not seeing how this is their choice and how they to have these qualities in them. So it's a see-saw.
With this Neptune transit opposing your 7th, there's a high probability to fail to see who (you) and people you're interested are. And this is something that already exists in your natal (Sun square Neptune). You could be idealizing both yourself and others. And it can go in any direction. you could be putting yourself down and idealizing others, or you could be unable to see your own flaws, that you too can be overly demanding and difficult.

Neptune can give you great intuition, use it. Prepare yourself for the Pluto that will soon enter your 12th house and hit your natal Moon (conjuction). This will demand so much on the level of transformation. It would be good if you could already be on the path of self-discovery and if possible discipline.

If you have the means, invest in your well-being (why not see a therapist? gym, yoga, meditation, eat well, avoid abuse of alcohol and drugs...), improve your skills (languages, computer...) and above all define your goals and schedule!

If you cannot find paid work you'd like, either volunteer or find some other work that will get you out of the house or keep busy.

now, many suspicions take place, you are so right, i had difficulties accepting that i am a very boring person, a lazy one, that the last years i have no friends and i have a lot of difficulties keeping friendships, now i realise a lot, thank you for your time.