Everton vs West Brom 11/3/17

renjer

Man, this is a hard one.

Who wins?

I checked quite a lot of the aspects including antiscion but found nothing reliable. Only a conjunction between the antiscion of Moon to Uranus, somewhat favoring underdogs (West Brom).

What would you say?

Assigning based on team colors - Everton to DSC, West Brom to ASC.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_everton_hr.40546.1518.gif
    astro_2gw_07_everton_hr.40546.1518.gif
    64 KB · Views: 51

Diamond55

Hi Fensi,

And what should we do if there's not aspects at all? Nor POF to rulers, or APOF, neither Moon to rulers.

Thanks in advance.

Sonic

hola. No tengo el traductor pero me parece que no ganara el equipo mas claro ya q cuando la luna llegue a la casa 12 estara caida. Y eso desfavorece considerablemente a los equipos de colores claros.saludos

renjer

We have one important aspect and that is ruler of the ASC trine POF antiscion!

True there is a trine between ASC ruler to POF antiscion which made me think that West Brom would win. But my heart sank after I re read the Sports Astrology book by Frawley. Somehow he said aspects (other than by conj or opposition) by Lord 1 or 7 to POF antiscion is quite unreliable. Only aspects from Moon to POF or its antiscion is final.

In your experience, fensi, is this true?

Last edited:

fensi88

Hi Fensi,

And what should we do if there's not aspects at all? Nor POF to rulers, or APOF, neither Moon to rulers.

Thanks in advance.

That is same as the Moon is VOC so favorite wins or draw. Unfortunatelly there are still no sure rules for draw.

Last edited:

fensi88

True there is a trine between ASC ruler to POF antiscion which made me think that West Brom would win. But my heart sank after I re read the Sports Astrology book by Frawley. Somehow he said aspects (other than by conj or opposition) by Lord 1 or 7 to POF antiscion is quite unreliable. Only aspects from Moon to POF or its antiscion is final.

In your experience, fensi, is this true?

Yes, he said that. As Sun represent lighter colors then Saturn, here Everton is ASC and west Brom with black kit is represent with Saturn/DSC. Practice makes perfect so after end of the match we will see if it will works.
But as you said this chart is hard one.Why? Because it has 2 testimonies which I very often see in draw charts: Moon's dispositor is Combust and NNode is in partile trine sextile MC/IC.

Last edited:

renjer

It looks like the astrology works but I was wrong to assign Everton to DSC as I hadn't taken into account that they'd debut their new yellow/blue kit during this game. Yellow/blue fits the image of Sun in Pisces perfectly.

Now, I wonder where do we actually find out what colours the teams are wearing on the day? I always assumed Everton was going to keep to their traditional dark blue sports kit.

fensi88

According to this article
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39163818

Everton wear blue/white kit which fits with Sun/white in Pi/blue.

Usually it is not known for sure what kit team will wear, but home team usually wear "home" kit and away team if their "away" kit is same color as kit of home team they then wear also their home kit or third kit. So if you bet you must wait kick off to see what kit colors teams wear.

Last edited: