UEFA CL Benfica vs Borussia Dortmund

wirabhumi

Rui Vitoria transit are good. Thomas Tuchel transit also good.
But Rui Vitoria Transit (Sun sextile Sun) are better in conflict condition than Thomas Tuchel Transit (Mercury trine Venus). Because Thomas transit are good for relationship (family, friends).

Using Castle Assault. Moon antiscia on DSC.
In first half both of team could do something entertaining for the audience.
Higher possibility Both of Team could score (sometimes just many shot on target). But Mars Antiscia (lesser malefic) just on Dortmund Squad (ASC).

Moon opposite Mars in close degrees mean, there will be at least 2 goals.

I am expecting Benfica not to lose. At least DRAW. But high chance Benfica to win.

sven555

These charts today are rather hard to analyse.

Benfica are quite unfancied, but they always seem to pull it off at home.

3-1 to Benfica.

carldork

Benfica's Victoria has powerful transits. Jupiter on his Sun and possibly his moon.
Tuchel has what one would consider negative transits,with Neptune on his Sun. However these transits depict wider themes in their lives or tell a larger story
For the duration of the game, the match chart tells it better.
Looks like the Moon trine Mercury goes for the Asc team but it is separating for conjunction to Jupiter.
Who gets to be the Asc team(Mercury)?
not considering the house placements & aspects with POF

wirabhumi

Benfica have very close win. 1-0

Benfica's Victoria has powerful transits. Jupiter on his Sun and possibly his moon.
Tuchel has what one would consider negative transits,with Neptune on his Sun. However these transits depict wider themes in their lives or tell a larger story
For the duration of the game, the match chart tells it better.
Looks like the Moon trine Mercury goes for the Asc team but it is separating for conjunction to Jupiter.
Who gets to be the Asc team(Mercury)?
not considering the house placements & aspects with POF

I think you have wrong input data. Today Moon still facing conjunction with Jupiter.
And will conjoin and separating tomorrow night.

Last edited:

sven555

Benfica have very close win. 1-0

I think you have wrong input data. Today Moon still facing conjunction with Jupiter.
And will conjoin and separating tomorrow night.

I think the Moon was about 11 degrees from Jupiter at the start of play, so too far away to have an influence. (In addition to the fact that it's next aspect was in opposition to Mars)

Fortunately, got this prediction correct in terms of who will win, but not quite the scoreline.