Will I travel abroad on 8th on December?

ann

I really don't understand why so late...
I say that because Moon in 17.42 is conjunct Venus ( 10 house ruler) and Mars ( the 9 house ruler) is in 17.31.

tikana

I really don't understand why so late...
I say that because Moon in 17.42 is conjunct Venus ( 10 house ruler) and Mars ( the 9 house ruler) is in 17.31.

you asked will i travel on 8th on december but you didnt ask if not when will i go?

tikana

i am getting so tired of explaining and reexplaining this.
if you ask for something in a specific date, YOUR CHART will tell you what will happen that is why i TOLD you you are not going anywhere on 8th,
what goes outside of that time frame is irrelevant.

ann

i am getting so tired of explaining and reexplaining this.
if you ask for something in a specific date, YOUR CHART will tell you what will happen that is why i TOLD you you are not going anywhere on 8th,
what goes outside of that time frame is irrelevant.

Tikana,
I perfectly understand what you said.
I asked if I go on 8, and you told me no on 8, maybe a bit later.
Perfect. ..

Yesterday I just was surprised that Rafaella told me that I will go in 7-8 weeks.
I didn't ask in this post "when"...and just for this,I was surprised to hear 7-8 weeks.

rafaella

Tikana,
I perfectly understand what you said.
I asked if I go on 8, and you told me no on 8, maybe a bit later.
Perfect. ..

Yesterday I just was surprised that Rafaella told me that I will go in 7-8 weeks.
I didn't ask in this post "when"...and just for this,I was surprised to hear 7-8 weeks.

Why surprised? Horary shows when, it doesn't care if you ask this month, next month etc, others may disagree but this is the reason we see people asking same question again and again for each month. If it will happen, horary will show when the event happens. No need for a gazillion charts. One chart is enough.

You didn't go on 8th but there is a clear aspect showing when you will go, its connected to job (Venus), travel (Mars) relocation (Saturn). Jupiter (paperwork or embassy or something else 5th house/3rd house related). Angles are fixed. I said I hope its 7-8 weeks but with fixed angles it could be even slower.

You have many charts on this travel/work situation. Please stop erecting anymore, you are abusing horary. Look to your previous charts and answers there. You first chart is the most important and will be most accurate, subsequent charts lose interest in your questions.