The Imum Coeli

Ukpoohbear

How powerful it the Imum Coeli in Karmic astrology circles? I can see there is lots of writing about the South Node being connected to past lives and the North Node is destiny.

In the charts I have seen of people with extroverted activites, the top half of the chart is fuller of planets than the bottom half, mainly 9th 10th and 11th house. It is like the North Node belongs to the top half of the chart, extroverts or extroverted progress. So the bottom half ff the chart will belong to the South Node and the progress in development of the inside of the person. A fuller bottom chart will be associated with introverted people in general.

The 10th house as the MC is the house most associated with extroverted person and behaviour.
The 4th house and the IC is the house associated with the South Node, past lives and the most introverted activity house.

Does this mean that the IC can be used as a spiritual portal? Moving backwards in time, with the North Node being used to move forward in time?

The IC is the most powerful angle and is capable of being used as a portal for travel. People with planets at the IC will be powerful people with knowledge of the magick world remembered from their past life. It is not to be feared.

A person with North Node in the first house, North Node in the 10th, North Node in aspect to important planet/s, or North Node conjunct a stellium will be a North Node person as it shows North Node emphasis.

The same will be said for South Node emphasis.

A North Node person should they be feared or are they simply here to create themselves in this life? A person with north node in the first house has a specific destiny for this life, or has karmic payment in the form of success being given to them.

I do not believe North Node people should be feared but they are physical creatures who use physical strength to become a success at life and do not hold any magickal knowledge. Therefore they will not understand the width of existence that exists in the spirit form. Maybe they are not to be feared because are exist only in physical form.

Are South Node people to be feared, is there a chance they are puppets for a demon or are more easily victim to an attack?

The South Node is associated with the outer planets. The North Node the inner planets. The outer planets are very powerful and should be used to create the magick and the inner planets create the physical movement.

The IC and the South Node can together be used as a spiritual portal.

Technique will be displayed in future.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I have been enjoying learning the character of each planet. Saturn Pluto and Uranus are Gods and not just planets. When I learn about the history of each planet I have an image to meditate with and feel the energy. Each person has the energy of each planet - look to the natal. Each planets influence us each day - look at the transit. We can influence the planets - look at an election chart.

Pluto being zero degrees in my natal means the ending and beginning of Pluto is useful when making an election chart. The last or third face can be powerful which I can show in an example.

''A man bowed downward upon his knees, and a woman striking him with a staff, and it is the signification of drunkenness, fornication, wrath, violence, and strife.''

Timing is very important. Saturn in Sagittarius gives the lesson a new journey is needed and when it enters Capricorn the journey can begin. To create a chart at the time when Saturn enters Capricorn will be the portal I need to meet Saturn.

December 29th 2017 and I will post an election for this.

katydid

I have Pluto conjunct Lilith conjunct the South Node, in the 4th, nestled by the IC.

I have tapped into deep memories of past lives and powerful :alien:magick and so I am very cautious in this incarnation to have great respect but keep my distance...

Ukpoohbear

I have Pluto conjunct Lilith conjunct the South Node, in the 4th, nestled by the IC.

I have tapped into deep memories of past lives and powerful :alien:magick and so I am very cautious in this incarnation to have great respect but keep my distance...

What sign is ruler of your 4th house? I have been learning about the nodes and past live indicators. Capricorn South nodes and other cardinals have a lot of holocaust victims

katydid

What sign is ruler of your 4th house? I have been learning about the nodes and past live indicators. Capricorn South nodes and other cardinals have a lot of holocaust victims

I have Leo on the 4th cusp. And the ruler of the IC, the Sun is @ zero Scorpio in the 6th.

The south node is 18 Leo, Pluto 21Leo, Lilith 21 Leo

Ukpoohbear

I have Leo on the 4th cusp. And the ruler of the IC, the Sun is @ zero Scorpio in the 6th.

The south node is 18 Leo, Pluto 21Leo, Lilith 21 Leo

Pluto and Lilith exactly conjunct I can only imagine the things you have seen. With Aquarius NN you definitely wanted structure this life time with others and humanity...In a past life in Leo I wonder what royalty you come from! Pluto and Lilith exactly conjunct Leo is a powerful leader. I would want to get a name and look up my ancestry because I hear that past life has connections with ancestry, the same way family members have past life connections. But you see that already you say. I imagine it is difficult with the Leo/Aquarius connection if you can see others past life connections and they do not believe in it.

I am hoping to have a healthy relationship with the planets but when you see certain elections and books on making talismans from elections it is very curious.

acmicasa

What do you say about this chart. I don't know about intuition but I have noticed whenever I have some "materialistic" desire (extreme desire), I generally get it.

Pluto conjunct moon conjunct south node.
stellium in 4th house, close to IC.

What kind of karmic energy are in play here?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

South Node in 12th house Scorpio with venus on the IC squaring pluto conjcunt the moon behind the ascendant. There is karmic love relationship dilemma, I would say you were betrayed by someone that resulted in the death of you and that person ahs now came back as your mum. This cannot be verified by anyone but yourself or a past life regressioner. Taurus nn in 6th, you have the tenacity to get what you want and you look for peace in this life, in the form of working towards goals and achieving comfort.