šŸ˜ˆ Important SAPPHO asteroid in my chart and I am a POET?

DarkWarrior7

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SAPPHO, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET.
Sappho is an asteroid of poetry, inspiration, sexuality... That's the brief explanation that I know.

Natally, I have my Sappho conjunct the infamous Algol fixed star (0 orbit), it is in Taurus, in my 3rd house. It makes an opposition with my Sun wich is in Scorpio, in the 9th house and a trine with Neptune wich is in Pisces, in the 12th house. I have my Mercury in my 10th house conjunct fixed star Antares, 0 degrees orbit, conjuncting my MC, conjuncting my Pluto in my 9th house, wich is the dispositor of my Sun.

I have published two books of poetry, I am preparing my next one and I am becoming successful at it. I feel like poetry is my SOUL purpose.
Do you think that Sappho has something to do with it? I also have Uranus inconjunct my Sun and Uranus conjunct Pallas-Athene wich is supposed to be creative thinking, outside the box.

Transit Sappho is conjuncting my Sun right now. I think that explains my devotion towards poetry lately even more than usual. Transit Moon is conjuncting my Sappho today and I JUST came up with this super romantic idea, creative idea to suprise a guy that I love. Do you think it has something to do with that?

I have my Sappho square this guy's Black Moon Lilith, and trine his Jupiter. He has his Sappho square my Lilith, too, square my Priapus, sextile my Sun, sextile my South Node. Natally, he has his Sappho conjunct his Sun in Capricorn. He is my muse.

Do you think that all these Sappho natal, transit and synastry connections are explanations why am I so inspired and crazy in a poetic way over this guy, lately, especially...? What do you think? I mean, my natal Sappho conjunct Algol is definitely something to consider. Please tell me all you know about this. I can't seem to find enough information on the internet. Thank you!