Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-10-2011, 05:22 PM

Is he going to prison?

Hi everybody,

my cousin is having serious problems with the law, so he asked me if i could ask for him - the question is Is he going to jail:

He is represented by Venus in Aries debilitated in 7th house - not a good sign and Moon in Leo 10th house, prison or 12th house significator is Mercury in Aries 7th house. Mercury and Venus are in a separating conjunction, but Moon and Mercury are in applicating trine. Is the separating aspect enough to confirm that he will not go to prison?

Any help in interpreting this would be most welcome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jail.jpg (81.3 KB, 14 views)

Unread 05-10-2011, 06:34 PM

Re: Is he going to prison?

I was drawn to this question because it's a sample question in one of my horary astrology books, and I was hoping I could use it as a guideline to take a stab at this chart. However, when I opened the attachment, I noticed the chart was titled "Is he seeing someone else?" Is this the correct chart?

Arian Maverick
Unread 05-10-2011, 07:06 PM

I apologize Arian Maverick, the title was left from a previous reading, just ignore the title, the rest of the data is valid, the chart is correct, again I 'm sorry ...i am uploading it with the correct title!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jail.jpg (81.5 KB, 10 views)
Unread 05-10-2011, 08:44 PM

The author of The Martial Art of Horary Astrology looks at "the condition of the 12th House Ruler with respect to the 1st House Ruler, and also the condition of the Moon. Among the rules concerning release are:

A fast Moon brings the imprisonment to conclusion faster.

Examine the angles of the chart. Significators in feminine signs denote quicker release; masculine slower. Mutable signs may give re-imprisonment. The Rulers of the angles angular does not bode well for release. Other angular planets speak ill, but the effect is somewhat mitigated if those planets are swift of course."

Though from your post, it doesn't seem he's gone to jail yet. Has your cousin been to jail previously?

Arian Maverick
Unread 05-10-2011, 08:54 PM

Hey Arian, tnx for your reply, no he has not been to jail previously, in this case the judge is still deliberating, main trial or verdict will be at the end of this month!

Tags
prison