Congrats to EJ

07.Re

I thought this topic deserved a thread of its own.

So from me to EJ53 ... Congrats on your new role as Moderator. :smile:

The forum is a better place for having you be a part of it ....

mod-er-a-tor (mod-uh-rey-ter)
noun.

1. a person or thing that moderates.
2. a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.
3. a presiding officer, as at a public forum, a legislative body, or an ecclesiastical body in the Presbyterian Church.
4. Physics: a substance, as graphite or heavy water, used to slow neutrons to speeds at which they are more efficient in causing fission.
5. EJ53

:sideways:

mod.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
EJ,you know I'm thrilled for you. This definitely deserved its own thread!
(Now we watch you get everyone from 8 to 10 with due respect to the niners!)
Cheers
Lil

You are part of senior management now, and have all the paperwork to do behind the scenes. I want you in 6am sharp and clocking off at 6pm. Overtime is recommended during fierce debates :biggrin:. I remember when first entering into moderator mode, it's a strange new world. It's kind of like entering the matrix. You so deserve this job and have served as a long time member. You goal of world peace, or smaller scale: forum peace, is on the horizon now. I won't be naughty or cheeky to you, it's impossible :biggrin:. On the serious side, you have always treated me with respect and kindness and I have always appreciated all your kind words, even in the midst of my self-willed actions. Happy Moderating E.J :wink:.

It's quite fun hunting for threads in here, you see a thread all the time and as soon as you want to link to it, the **** thread does a disappearing act.

funny-pictures-cat-searches-for-a-file.jpg

I haven't seen anything in the Announcement forum yet - so is this all premature or just hinting strongly at support for EJ to Radu and Mods??

Either way, this would be a popular move as EJ is well respected here --

well done, about time to :)

Last edited:
Here is E.J accepting his role as Moderator...destiny calls :lol:. He has the power to remove this now :wink:. He is so gonna kill me.....E.J has a good sense of humour, but it might be too late and he has already been turned Lol :alien:.

Last edited: