Uranus square moon transit?

waybread

We'd have to see the chart to say for sure. Just generally I would suggest "rapidly changing and unusual feelings." But note that the moon also symbolizes one's experience of your mother and your home, so he may experience unexpected change in these areas, also.

chuckles

We'd have to see the chart to say for sure. Just generally I would suggest "rapidly changing and unusual feelings." But note that the moon also symbolizes one's experience of your mother and your home, so he may experience unexpected change in these areas, also.

Hello waybread, would you say that its a challenging transit?

Here is the chart:

this.jpg

My son has Pluto Scorpio 8th/Moon Aquarius 11th square.
Transit Uranus in Taurus 2nd came along. His wife of 12 yrs came home on a Friday and said "I'm leaving."

He was shocked Moon AQ 11th, didn't see it coming at all.
8th for intimate partner, 11th for breakup, 2nd lost half his income and plunged self esteem into the dirt.
Rulers:
Pluto 8th
Moon 5th (they have 9 yr old child who btw has Jan 12 birthday SA/PL coming)

Uranus 11th

This Moon and Pluto (apex) are part of a kite pattern so the whole thing is set off.

waybread

Hello waybread, would you say that its a challenging transit?

I would. My Leo moon opposite Aquarian Mercury-Venus is getting hit. Then my moon widely conjuncts Pluto but is closely parallel.

The moon is especially difficult because it operates at the level of feelings and the subconscious, not rational thought. So does Pluto, only more so. It's hard to think your way out of inexplicable feelings.

I've been finding that even small things generate a disproportionate level of stress just now. The best solution I have is sort-of Uranian, which is to stop what I'm doing that got me rattled, and immediately do something else that requires my full concentration or is a change of scene.