Prison as alternative living?

AppLeo

You don’t need lube to have sex. There are condoms.

:lol: Jail provides condoms?? You're joking right?! And yes you do need lube!! I'm assuming that when you go to jail you go with people of the same gender...

Ugh.. I don't want to get into specifics.

Bunraku

Let’s go around the zodiac wheel y’all! :smile:

1st house = Aries = Mars = thorny plants and liquor
2nd house = Taurus = Venus = grass and swans
3rd house = Mercury = rootbeer

4th = Moon = common vegetables and milk
5th = Sun = trees from the desert
6th = Merc = annoying & jumping insects

7th/Venus = Tea and candy
Mars = vermin
Jupiter 9 = chinchilla and mink coats

What can we learn from this valuable lesson? :smile:

conspiracy theorist

Because I don't want to get banned!! And that I'm sure you can figure it yourself without me telling you.

I literally don't have any idea what you guys are blabbering on about. It would be good if either you or Bunraku would explain the situation to me as I am at a loss as to what you two learned scholars are discoursing about.

conspiracy theorist

Mars = vermin

Reported for plagiarism

AppLeo

Mars = vermin

I learned absolutely nothing.

I literally don't have any idea what you guys are blabbering on about. It would be good if either you or Bunraku would explain the situation to me as I am at a loss as to what you two learned scholars are discoursing about.

Bunraku thinks that going to jail is a good idea because you get free food, sex, healthcare, friends, and exercise. But I'm telling him that those free things actually suck and don't match the real thing in jail.

conspiracy theorist

Bunraku thinks that going to jail is a good idea because you get free food, sex, healthcare, friends, and exercise. But I'm telling him that those free things actually suck and don't match the real thing in jail.

But Apple my good scholarly brother, the discussion seemed to have devolved into a discourse on the sexual habits of the inmates. I would have liked to hear your always erudite dissertation on these matters of jail sex and the mechanism behind same. No pun intended of course my good scholarly brother.

Bunraku

Please... if you actually believed jail was a good idea you'd be in jail right now. Karma probably doesn't even exist!!!

These “criminals” they offer the best sex in town--from millions of years past life sex experiences guaranteed 100%

Bunraku

Karma probably doesn't even exist!!!

UGH. I am SO OFFENDED

Picture the biggest O face you can imagine right now. My mouth is gaping so widely.

funny_photoshopped_picture_39.jpg

You do realize that you invalidated many posts on lindaland. Delete it and apologize. I am crying right now. :mad:

AppLeo

But Apple my good scholarly brother, the discussion seemed to have devolved into a discourse on the sexual habits of the inmates. I would have liked to hear your always erudite dissertation on these matters of jail sex and the mechanism behind same. No pun intended of course my good scholarly brother.

I don't even know if you're being serious or not.

These “criminals” they offer the best sex in town--from millions of years past life sex experiences guaranteed 100%

I don't even know if you're being serious or not.

UGH. I am SO OFFENDED

Picture the biggest O face you can imagine right now. My mouth is gaping so widely.

You do realize that you invalidated many posts on lindaland. Delete it and apologize. I am crying right now. :mad:

:lol: Karma is 100% absolute ********. :smile: