Did i already meet my soulmate?

tatiana12

Hello everybody, happy new year to all of you, and hope for the best this year
I really believe in destiny and soulmates and I am sure I will be someday with my soulmate(partner), so I want to know did I already meet him? (know him personally)
please help me, I will be thankful
have a nice day

Attachments

• soul.jpg
    soul.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31

waybread

I don't think so.

Maybe that's good news if you don't particularly like most of the guys you know now.

Although it looks like Venus (him) applies to a nice trine with Mars (you) Mars slips into the next sign before the aspect perfects. The moon is void of the course, suggesting that the present situation (no soul mate relationship) is unlikely to change in the near future.

Please keep in mind that horary questions are not open-ended for the rest of your life. They work best in shorter time frames and with more specific questions. (Like "Will my BF ask me to marry him?")

Please also think through what a soul mate actually is. Actual people have their share of flaws and shortcomings. Then are you and I such perfect people that we are capable of sustaining a brilliant long-term relationship once the initial "honeymoon period" is over and reality sets in?

tatiana12

I don't think so.

Maybe that's good news if you don't particularly like most of the guys you know now.

Although it looks like Venus (him) applies to a nice trine with Mars (you) Mars slips into the next sign before the aspect perfects. The moon is void of the course, suggesting that the present situation (no soul mate relationship) is unlikely to change in the near future.

Please keep in mind that horary questions are not open-ended for the rest of your life. They work best in shorter time frames and with more specific questions. (Like "Will my BF ask me to marry him?")

Please also think through what a soul mate actually is. Actual people have their share of flaws and shortcomings. Then are you and I such perfect people that we are capable of sustaining a brilliant long-term relationship once the initial "honeymoon period" is over and reality sets in?

when I said "soulmate," I thought of a person who I am gonna marry in the future
thank you for answering

tikana

no you havent

no reception between mars/venus
no past aspect between mars/venus either

moon and venus did square but it is not the square that is functional for a yes