Trump Lost! *No memes*

david starling

Over 100 Republicans in the House joined Democrats to override Trump's veto of the Defense Authorization Act.

It has a good chance of being overridden in the Senate as well. That would be the ONLY time a Trump veto has been cancelled.

leomoon

Over 100 Republicans in the House joined Democrats to override Trump's veto of the Defense Authorization Act.

It has a good chance of being overridden in the Senate as well. That would be the ONLY time a Trump veto has been cancelled.

The last I heard (late last night and this morning early), was that Senator Bernie Sanders will interrupt the vote in the Senate to fight for the $2,000 stimulus check for Americans under a certain limit of income. :love:
He will DELAY overriding Trump's veto if that is what it takes to obtain something for American citizens.

Meanwhile> I just rec'd a Business Insider email (which I could not open for some reason), i.e. cookies, etc I block -

But it said that McConnell says the Senate will take up and consider now the $2,000.00 Stimulus. :surprised:

leomoon

What I considered and wrote this morning to explain WHY I voted for Joe Biden when he does not support ALL my philosophy nor that of Robert Reich philosophy nor that of Bernie Sanders philosophy (both Reich & Sanders also voted for Biden as I did)

Perhaps some may see themselves in the same tight shoes I wore:

Countries as well as their Leaders can change the tempo over time –
It may not happen immediately, but over time, after an “initial step” the new ideas promoted as the Aquarian Age ideas perhaps – no longer seems so strange nor off putting.
For example – The $15.00 an h our wage for everyone starting out ,called by Senator Sanders, “a living wage” was initially seen as ridiculously high. Even Hillary Clinton only came up with $12.00 an hr in her campaign. But now since Bernie introduced this originally, many States have decided to incorporate a living wage into their politics. Some will not pay that amount immediately, but over a period of a few years. Some have done so immediately with more corrections to come over time.
The point being, IF you have a politician like Joe Biden, who is willing to surround himself with a few progressives and even listen to what they have to say (i.e. Vice Pres. Kamala Harris, or Pete Buttigieg now in his new administration as a nominee) and talking to Senator Sanders and actually giving him the benefit of the doubt, we have someone that can CHANGE towards a better country being built.
Isn’t that their mantra? “Build Back Better?”

Change doesn’t happen overnight, but change CAN happen when you have someone willing to listen, willing to consider other’s viewpoints too, and even showing he can adapt, by adding people you’d never think in the past….I consider this very hopeful for our future. With Donald Trump you had no such person , you only had denial about everything and someone insisting he knew MORE then the experts, then the doctors and then the Mlitary. No change for the better can occur with this type of person and attitude.

With Joe Biden, you now have someone who listened when he was told by Kamala Harris, “I was that little girl”…..and instead of telling her off, he made her his VP pick.
With Joe Biden you now have someone who listened when he was told publically, that with MeToo movement, what he did was wrong (pestering little girls), kissing their hair, or touching them….He said in response to this criticiam, “I’ll change” “I didn’t realize that was what I was doing “
Can you imagine a Donald Trump reacting to criticism this way? Saying “thank you, and I’ll change?” or words to that effect.

During the Administration for 4 years of DJT, he had mostly millionaires and Billionaires and Corporate Lobbyists who made themselves richer through their given positions paid for by the taxpayers. Someone counted how many there were – 281 of them! In banking, in mining, in corporations like Amway (Betsy DeVoss) and you name it.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/a-staggering-281-lobbyists-have-worked-in-the-trump-administration/
Joe Biden is going to consider having only a few if any – he can see that this is not the way to go in the Age of Aquarius which we are entering…..a tiny step here, a small step there………not all at once, but eventually.
I believe we go forward and not backwards in time or the way the country operates. It seems to me, Joe Biden may have that same kernel of belief at least open minded enough to consider.
Quote “Trump’s swamp is anything but drained. The number of lobbyists who have served in government jobs is four times more than the Obama administration had six years into office. And former lobbyists serving Trump are often involved in regulating the industries they worked for. It’s a “staggering figure,” according to Virginia Canter, ethics chief counsel for the D.C.-based legal nonprofit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/a-staggering-281-lobbyists-have-worked-in-the-trump-administration/
We tracked the lobbyists as part of an update to Trump Town, our database of political appointees. We’ve added the names of 639 new staffers with the administration and the financial disclosures of 351 political appointees who have filled different positions over the past year, and we tracked the careers of 338 who departed government during the same period.
[FONT=&quot]During his 2016 campaign, Mr. Trump had pledged to “drain the swamp” in Washington.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An analysis by ProPublica and the Columbia Journalism School in 2019 found more than 280 lobbyists had served in positions in the Trump administration.[/FONT]
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/latest-updates-biden-trump-election-2020/card/JoZ9MsykGqwQ8EA40uul

Change “towards” a better future:
The Biden transition team has sought to limit the influence of lobbyists in setting up the new administration. Its ethics rules don’t impose a blanket ban on lobbyists, but they require individuals who are registered lobbyists, or have registered as lobbyists within the past year, to get approval from the transition’s general counsel to serve on the team. Five people on the teams are currently registered as lobbyists or were registered within the last year, according to the Journal’s analysis.
In addition, the Journal identified 35 people who had registered as lobbyists prior to this year and who do not need special approval to work on the transition. Those individuals lobbied for a range of companies, unions and advocacy groups—from BP America, Inc. and a company that owns private prisons to the Environmental Defense Fund and the American Federation of Teachers. Some haven’t lobbied for more than a decade, while others lobbied in recent years.
Notice too, that $15.00 an hour to start is not such an outrageous idea any longer for labor, nor is Universal Single-Payer Health Care, all initiated (a first step a seed planted) by Progressive Senator Sanders. NOW, its more commonplace to consider by most including States who have initiated these changes towards Progress which sounds more like the movement to the Aquarian Age.

david starling

Add "incitement to riot" to Trump's rap sheet.

He's whipping up a huge protest in Washington on Dec.6th, including his vigilante gang, The Proud Boys, who will blend into the crowd by wearing ordinary clothing.

Trump was waving a piece of paper which he says has data proving that there was "no way" he could have lost.

The group organizing the protest is using the words "Be there Will be wild"

Last edited:

david starling

I'm shocked that the MSM hasn't identified the Libertarian Party as the "spoiler"--the reason that Trump lost.

It's like it's against the rules to even mention it.

In every swing-State, the number of votes that the Libertarian candidate siphoned off from Trump were around twice as many as he would have needed to avoid losing.

This was due to Republicans and Republican-leaning independents, who were so certain that Trump would "win by a landslide", and didn't need their votes, they gave them to the Libertarian, but did vote for the Republican House and Senate candidates.

In 2000, much ado was made about the Ralph Nader candidacy for President in Florida. Many blamed him openly for siphoning off enough votes from Al Gore to enable Bush Jr. to hold a SLIGHT lead which ended up giving him the Presidency.

But now, when it's so obviously the Libertarian Party that spoiled Trump's chances, it's not even being considered newsworthy. :annoyed:

Last edited:

leomoon

Trump fans are going to be whining and complaining for 4 MORE YEARS! :crying::mad:

I believe he is mentally ill plus paranoid about his Tr Pluto opposing his natal

11th house Saturn-Venus and also square his Vesta (law) in the 8th hs.

But everyday, we ask each other, "whats wrong with the 70 plus million followers of DJT anyway?" All we keep coming up with is the same old answers.

1) They aren't very bright (see this for proof)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-...6g4ZqQ8QcDOEo8tVgKk_0lMVyRW9xmcwXDYP-8LOZ5lio

2) There are the rich ones who see their extra tax cuts amounting to millions of dollars disappearing under the new President

3) Many are racists.

**I keep reminding #2 and my husband keeps saying #1 & #3....

But really.....:sad:

Joe Biden will be the new President on January 21st, 2021, because there is NO way DJT will escape a Pluto opposite Saturn unchanged. It IS the great equalizer, the leveler!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Kamala STILL hasn't quit her role as senator. There are only 21 days left until inauguration day. What gives, Kamala? :tongue:

Can't wait for 6th Jan.

Congress is still in session. It wouldn't make sense for her to quit now.

She doesn't even have to quit until inauguration day. It's up to her whether to leave sooner.

If she had left by now, that would be unusual.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/18/when-do-senators-resign-assume-presidency-or-vice-/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/...hat-kamala-harris-is-still-in-the-senate.html

david starling

Kamala STILL hasn't quit her role as senator. There are only 21 days left until inauguration day. What gives, Kamala? :tongue:

Can't wait for 6th Jan.

Chiamaria, what's your reason for believing that the Congress won't certify Biden as President-elect?

I've been studying the legal procedure that must be followed on January 6th, and it seems impossible that the Electoral College results could be overturned, given the Democrats' majority in the House.

That's because (according to what I've read in numerous sources), BOTH the Senate AND the House have to agree to change the result of the Electoral College Vote as it now stands. And the majority vote in the House just won't allow for that to happen, no matter what new evidence is presented in the minority Republican objections that the Democrats will surely vote to disregard, as is their legal right.

What information to the contrary are you relying on? :unsure:

Last edited:

david starling

Not really. There are only 3 weeks to go until she supposedly steps in as VP, and she and Biden need plenty of time for handover and to be briefed by the previous president and administration. Kind of hard to do that while holding down a full-time job as senator. Briefing doesn't happen in one day for such a highly responsible and important job.

When Obama won back in 2008, he was senator until 16th November, so to say it's unusual to be quitting by this time is just false.

The simple truth is that Kamala is staying put because she's well aware that she and Biden committed fraud, and she knows it (though Biden might not remember anymore). Additionally, she will never quit before 6th Jan, where this could possibly be the day when the official winner is announced. She thought she could get away with it but she's realised that Trump et. al. are not letting this go so easily, nor should they. She is never stepping into the white house.

Based on what realistic scenario on January 6th is Kamala not going to become Vice-President? Are you just wishing, or is there more to it?

If it's about the Kraken jumping out and gobbling her up, I wouldn't consider that a realistic expectation!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
When Obama won back in 2008, he was senator until 16th November, so to say it's unusual to be quitting by this time is just false.

What Obama did was extremely unusual, and you would know that if you read any of the fact checks. He's the only senator ever to step down that soon after winning a higher office. All other senators who've been elected president or vice president--including Joe Biden when he was elected as Obama's VP--waited until December or January. Biden didn't step down until well into January 2009, after swearing in for a term that everyone knew he wouldn't serve more than two and a half weeks of, if that.

Not only that, Democrats had a solid majority in both houses of Congress in 2008, and kept it through the election. Obama and Biden were not tilting a tenuous and contentious party balance when they stepped down. Right now, Democrats in Congress are apt to feel they can't afford to lose anyone.

Furthermore, Harris is in a unique and crucial position: she's on the intelligence committee, where she gets intelligence information that the Trump administration is withholding from Biden in an effort to stymie the transition. Now that her successor has been chosen, she could step down without leaving a hole in the Democratic side of the Senate, but Padilla would not inherit her position on the intelligence committee, and would not be allowed to share the committee's information with her even if he did. (Harris can't share that information with Biden before he becomes president.) So she may have good reason not to step down until right before the inauguration. Holding onto her Senate seat is likely to be the only way she can get crucial intelligence information for the incoming Biden administration, and she's the only person in that administration who can get it. This situation has never existed before.

Last edited:

Dirius

They've just hacked into a Fulton County voting machine, live, while people were voting. :w00t::w00t:

The machines are connected through Wifi. They are not supposed to.

Last edited:

Dirius

What's your source of information? It's not showing up in any of the breaking news outlets.

Of course it hasn't shown up in the media Osa. We've been telling you for years, CNN and the rest are just democrat propaganda. :happy:

Jovan Pulitzer testified to this during GA hearings. Still remains to be seen how true this is, he'll have to show the evidence. Watch his testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqSEkWyDoGo

leomoon

What's your source of information? It's not showing up in any of the breaking news outlets.

There should be requests for links, because otherwise, its only propaganda on youtubes. Thats all I see around here from Trump people. :sad:

BTW: Where are the legitimate links that points to Kamala Harris & Joe Biden "committing fraud?"

Turning into a conspiracy theorists hangout.

leomoon

No wonder tRump is scared as a little gerbil of getting caught in the vise - and will do anything to avoid facing the vibrations of tr. Pluto opposing his natal Saturn-Venus!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c43a38-43c8-11eb-b0e4-0f182923a025_story.html

Besides the criminal cases coming up - if the Grand Jury indicts him for any; there are other cases he is more accustomed to being sued for like these:

Additionally, the president faces separate defamation lawsuits brought by two women who have accused him of sexual assault.

His niece, Mary L. Trump, is suing him and his siblings as well over a multimillion-dollar inheritance dispute.

He’s also being sued by the tenants of several apartment buildings his family once owned, and by people who say they saw little to no profit after joining a multilevel marketing organization touted by Trump and his children.

Osamenor

Staff member
There should be requests for links, because otherwise, its only propaganda on youtubes. Thats all I see around here from Trump people. :sad:

A good rule of thumb is, if the only source for a "fact" is social media, it's not a fact. YouTube is social media. Anyone can post anything there, and it's not fact checked.

If something asserted on YouTube is backed up by reputable sources outside of it, that's different. This stuff about the voting machines is not.

Dirius

The video is from the GA hearings, and witness testimonials and the evidence they present. You can dismiss it if you want - but doesn't make it untrue. You are just closing your eyes to the facts because you don't want to check it out, which is fine.

I guess if it is not aired on CNN - then it didn't happen correct?:lol: