Saturn Opposition Mercury

DMk

I'm not expert in astrology but I checked my transit regularly in astrocafe.
Based on my natal I have Saturn (R) in Pisces and my saturn is in 6th house. When I checked my transit, it has always been Saturn opposition Mercury and it makes me feel exhausted every time. When I checked future transits it's still the same. I engaged in newly opened business that needs to be constantly supervised and at the same time I have day duties and attending my online masteral classes. I would like to ask when will this transit end? or what to do? Can I change this? It reach to the point that I don't want to go outside anymore. Any insight would be very helpful. TIA

Attachments

• natal chart.png
    natal chart.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I. Any insight would be very helpful. TIA

If you would post a readable natal chart with transits outside shown ( I recommend astro.com charts) - people here would be able to look at - you surely might have more chances for replies. You are here in read my chart section- what means - a chart is necessary.

IleneK

Premium Member
Transiting Saturn's opposition to your Merc began in March and concludes at the end of the year. I would add that you are also experiencing Saturn's opposition to your Sun, which is also weighty and concludes just a bit later, in Jan 2021.

Saturn's lessons take time...

Be sure to learn the lessons that Saturn is offering you now; else you will have to try to learn them again later. :smile:

Last edited:

blackbery

Hi there OP DMK. If this is true & I cannot confirm as I can't read the chart, then please take care of the following:

Focus & attention to details is excellent but may miss out on the bigger picture while caught up in the weeds. This, in turn, may cause difficulties longer term & delays are common. Try not to sink into feelings of despair or depression or if you feel this way, then acknowledge the Saturn-blackness & know it's a time to slow down, go within & overcome. Saturn can be described as destructive for He puts doubt & fear in your mind. An obstacle can be a blessing in hindsight. Don't fight Saturn for He will win, He knows what is best for you even if it's frustrating at the time. He brings Wisdom in the end & life lessons that you must learn, even if harsh at the time.

Transiting Saturn's opposition to your Merc began in March and concludes at the end of the year.

Saturn's lessons take time...

Be sure to learn the lessons that Saturn is offering you now; else you will have to try to learn them again later. :smile:

Last edited:

DMk

I re-uploaded my natal chart. Hope it's readable this time.

Thank you IleneK and blackberry for your insights.

I guess there's no way for me to change or fight this transit. I am experiencing internal conflict, difficulty in speaking and communicating my ideas, my mind is clouded with anxiety and my past traumas are resurfacing. It's affecting my daily life especially in my work. Maybe the best that I can do today is to lie low for a while.

Again, thank you and have a great day ahead :)

IleneK

Premium Member
I re-uploaded my natal chart. Hope it's readable this time.

Thank you IleneK and blackberry for your insights.

I guess there's no way for me to change or fight this transit. I am experiencing internal conflict, difficulty in speaking and communicating my ideas, my mind is clouded with anxiety and my past traumas are resurfacing. It's affecting my daily life especially in my work. Maybe the best that I can do today is to lie low for a while.

Again, thank you and have a great day ahead :)

Just take in what is going on. Don't judge it or push it away. When you are feeling really poorly, always remember, know, that it will pass, just like it came out of nowhere to begin with.

It's okay to feel bad. Pay attention to it with respect to see what you can learn.

vedicRaj

I moved to a city to pursue my college education in June 2011 and came back in my hometown in March 2015.

Great thanks for confirming, I'm trying to see if your birth time is accurate. I'm stuck between 10:13 and 10:11, but its close enough for now. Saturn is the planet of delays and discipline. Saturn for you at first glance is not the best for you. However, it is actually a very strong planet in your horoscope.

From your ascendant, Saturn rules 5h and 6h, and is sitting in your 7h. Saturn gives you structure and discipline when it comes to education matters. Towards the end of life, Saturn continues to focus on higher education and career.

Your Saturn is also in mutual aspect (opposition) with Mars. Mars rules your 8h, so this sort of affliction could cause sudden bodily harm, since Saturn also rules the 6h of operations. Perhaps during 2013 such an event took place. Maybe a burn or cut to the hand.