Fame and beauty in my chart

nadiaaa

i have been studying asteroids lately and i saw that i have some in my chart.. the ones that stood out to me is “bella” and “actor”. actor is obviously for acting. Bella is mostly for beauty:innocent: can anyone read the chart? thank you :biggrin:

Attachments

• F18C000D-2D03-4508-A135-66DCF0A49CF2.jpg
    F18C000D-2D03-4508-A135-66DCF0A49CF2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Fame and beauty in my chart

Hello Nadia,

If you would really be a beauty - you would not need to open one topic after the other for this question - as others and the "rest of world" would let you surely know immediately with their attention. Every woman who has beauty knows it on her own.

Moon rules your physical body and your physical outsending radiance and appearance. Moon is in capricorn showing conventional standard - but nothing so special- that people feel their eyes catched from or feel to admire a lot. Your moon in 9th house - personal evironement is nearly none aspected. Ruler of 9th house - saturn is in virgo in 4th house - more shy and introvert and not visible to the world.

To get known to the world and have fame- you need to have planets in 4th quarter of the chart - and need to be "present" over there with own planets.
As famous models and persons mostly have this.

Kylie Minogue - sun and venus in 10th, Moon, mars and mercury in 11th house- house of taking roots in society and get known by name personally.

Claudia Schiffer - Sun in 10th, mercury/pluto conj. in 10th, cusp 11th, venus and uranus in 11th, and jupiter in 12th house.

Cindy Crawford jupiter as work house ruler in 12th inconjuncting scorpio neptune in 5th house, jupiter at apex of a t-square with mercury/pluto conj. in 3rd house and saturn in 9th.