Introvert or Extrovert?

Introvert or Extrovert?

• Extrovert

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Introvert

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters

sibylline

@Sibby- I agree with that last statement. While I am introverted, I do not lack social skills. Quite the contrary in fact and it's probably due to all my Gemini energy. I'll be the lifeblood of a party one day, but I'll disappear for a week afterward. Doing that drains me. Do all your friends think you an extrovert?

No, my friends know me. Acquaintances, however, yes. They never believe me when I say I'm introverted. They think it is the most ridiculous thing they've ever heard.

@the bolded, sounds like me. My 5th house Moon and Leo say hello to yours.

Capricorn2616

I'm introverted in the sense that I need more time to recharge alone than most others, after even the smallest amount of socializing. I've been told this unsolicited, because I would've never thought of this difference between me and others, on my own. I'm probably more subjective than most. I prefer solo hobbies. I work best alone or on tasks I can complete alone. I don't know the feeling of loneliness. I have a rich inner life and have very little need for outer stimulation. Wow, that doesn't look good in writing.:lol: I can actually get along with most people and more people seem to like me, than I seem to like others, genuinely; sorry!:eek:

Sun/Moon/Mercury conj. in Capricorn. Libra Asc.

I have Sun and Mercury in Capricorn with a Libra Ascendant and feel the same most of the time. But with my moon in Cancer I'm probably more emo than you. I am very selective about who I like to be around too.

haidee

@Hazy- What's an ambivert? I'm guessing it's the middle ground where one can either be both introvert and extrovert? I'll add it to the poll.

You answered your own question.
I've once labelled myself as an introvert, but that's not really the truth.
People deem me as a shy person and therefore introverted, but those are two different things.

Animatedoodles description on being reflective fits right (exalted Venus in Pisces) so I also tend to change from being introverted or extroverted, depending on situation. Some people would say I'm the most extroverted person they know (when I'm feeling sociable) and others see me as withdrawn and contemplative.

Aries sun, moon sag, libra asc

Blaze

Account Closed
You answered your own question.
I've once labelled myself as an introvert, but that's not really the truth.
People deem me as a shy person and therefore introverted, but those are two different things.

It's a Mercury in Gemini thing. One head asks the question, the other answers. Some say that's "genius" but to me it's kind of insane. @-@

OT: Lots of innie's on here. Unsurprisingly. :p

AppLeo

I'm an introvert. I always have to make a conscious effort to speak to others, or else I'll just get lost in my own little world.

Leo Sun, Virgo Moon, Capricorn Rising

Figures having that earth making conservative.

And I love how mostly everyone is an introvert on the poll. Introverts come on the internet to get out their inner thoughts to the world while inside the comfort of their home :smile:

Kscar

Voted introvert, I can't really do the people-ing thing. Socially awkward too. Its hard to jive in this messed up reality. I feel way to much. I'm not even sure if that's the right way to put it, I know what people and places to avoid, even if I had just been in the area, my gut I suppose takes the wheel... So instead of turning left to go some where, suddenly I feel compelled to turn right and go the long way.

AppLeo

Voted introvert, I can't really do the people-ing thing. Socially awkward too. Its hard to jive in this messed up reality. I feel way to much. I'm not even sure if that's the right way to put it, I know what people and places to avoid, even if I had just been in the area, my gut I suppose takes the wheel... So instead of turning left to go some where, suddenly I feel compelled to turn right and go the long way.

You won't avoid me, right? :w00t:

Dubyadude1986

I am def an introvert with a Cap Sun and Scorpio Moon. I like to be alone if I have the choice. Therefore, being alone due to pissing people off should be avoided at all costs; only to recharge my batteries is it healthy for me.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Greetings again fellow star gazers! T'is I, the infamous Blaze with another question and poll, this one is simple.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm mostly an introvert, though I have moments of extroversion.

Feel free to answer above and please list your Sun, Asc and Moon sign below!

Or don't and just vote...

I like this Blaze. Lol. Hope you're well. :biggrin:

tsmall

Premium Member
INFJ. Sun Libra, ASC Libra, Pisces Moon. None of which explains the "Introvert." Takes the whole chart for that. :whistling: