Introverted Rising Pisces, Sun Virgo, Moon Scorpio

msb123

Hello.
I just started looking into astrology and I was hoping to get some opinions on my chart to help guide me.

I am an introvert. I have real trouble speaking up and asserting myself. As such, I have no friends and no relationships.

I know the my three "major" signs: Sun in Virgo, Moon in Scorpio, and Ascendant Pisces.

Any interpretations are appreciated.

Attachments

• Horoscope.gif
    Horoscope.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 19

heretolearn

Hello msb123,

Taking a quick glance at your chart, I would say that it corroborates your assertion that you are introverted and have trouble speaking up for yourself. Mercury conj. DC. You most likely only feel comfortable expressing yourself with you are in a close, established relationship. This is of course a Catch-22 since it's a bit less likely for you to initiate such a relationship in the first place.

I'm one of the more novice members of the forum, so I hope you'll bear with me. I have a question for you that may seem a bit random: do you sing at all?

msb123

Hello msb123,

Taking a quick glance at your chart, I would say that it corroborates your assertion that you are introverted and have trouble speaking up for yourself. Mercury conj. DC. You most likely only feel comfortable expressing yourself with you are in a close, established relationship. This is of course a Catch-22 since it's a bit less likely for you to initiate such a relationship in the first place.

I'm one of the more novice members of the forum, so I hope you'll bear with me. I have a question for you that may seem a bit random: do you sing at all?

Thanks for the response. What does DC stand for?

No, unless singing to yourself counts.

Would you say that Virgo and Scorpio are opposites? It seems like that Scorpio's emotional impulsiveness goes against Virgo's thoughtful analysis.