The introverted Leo

error

Oh, hi there. I'm an extremely introverted and phlegmatic Leo. What's going on here guys?

error

Sure do. I find Astrology interesting. I know a thing or two about it. I also find Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator interesting, and so I joined a forum and learned all sorts of things about how that works.

I hope I can find a good astrology forum that can help me expand my knowledge in the area of astrology. So that's why I'm here I guess.

Lion o ness

Im also an introverted Leo... I am heavy in the Leo and fire dept...

For me its because my Leo is in H6... More into routine and service, I am also a Pisces asc, so I show the pisces me to the world...

Once someone gets to know me, then the see all the Leo and the fire :)

Post your chart, and Im sure someone will be able to see why your introverted.

Lion o ness

I saw your chart in the other thread...

Your Leo is in H4, which is the cancer house.. So your Leo planets have an underlying cancer flare to it..

Also your home life, childhood.. Is/was very important to you, and a major theme in your life.

I think a lot of Leos are like this, and it's hard for them because usually they have such an interest in "shining" as they rightfully should, it's all about celebrating the creative expression of the ego. But you can be someone like Coco Channel ( a shy Leo) who was wonderfully strong and creative with out being at all flashy personally...but you probably already are aware of this and have an unique creativity.

error

That's an interesting theory, I know about the houses but I'm still learning about them and I don't have all the different house traits quite figured out.

Lion o ness

Read some of the cancer traits...

Its kind of like a blend of Leo/Cancer... Leo of course is more dominate, but you will feel the cancer more internally..

Its like all your Leo is floating in a pool of cancer.... :w00t:

Maybe someone else can explain it better.:wink:

i had only heard of introverted leos. i think its because other planets also affect your personality. all the leons i have known till date were fiery, passionate with a big ego including me. nice to meet someone with a toned down ego. :)