What career field should i get into

Silveruy

i really want to be a screenwriter or a comic book writer but im undecided what i want to do in life

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jamal_jennings.6161.10972.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jamal_jennings.6161.10972.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 26

Culpeper

Premium Member
You have a really great chart for a writer. Mercury the natural ruler of writers is in the first house, in its joy and domicile. It rules both the first and the 10th house. Mercury also anchors a grand trine which is always very favorable if you make use of it. The angular planet of a grand trine always shows where its energy and effect is directed.

jupiterianguru

The thing that I find interesting is that you have Algol conjunct your MC.
http://darkstarastrology.com/algol-medusas-head/ Look at the positive side this is perfect for being a writer or communicator entertainer you could do really good at these things and have a tremendous creativity and drive. The significator of your 10th house is in your 11th house in Leo.

A comic book writer would be very good, you could work in any artistic avenue. With Mars Conjunct the MC on Algol you are probably quite driven and ambitious and able to do whatever it takes. You could also if you wanted take the route of athletics military, mechanical jobs public sector and the like not that I think you want to and it would be a waste of your (or almost anyones) potential but worth mentioning though.
You have will power in the sign of taurus.

Mercury in 1st house virgo is great for writing you should do really good at it.
You would also do good in film drama production music or theatre any one of these occupations. You have a nurturing yet outgoing side to your public persona.

You can shine with other people you have the help and support with Jupiter exalted. This is very fortunate.

Uranus 5th house also often seen in the charts of entertainers.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
In this day and age you will not be able to do this without any formal journalism or creative writing training. Have you tried any of this?

Regardless whether you have a potential for success in the area, you also need to have the aptitudes for writing, and you have to enjoy the working environment involved. What have you done that would show you that you actually have an aptitude for writing plays(screen writing) and that you like the discipline required to do this mostly on your own?

Then we can look at the astrology of it.....

While astrologers can hit these things cold without a problem, its way more useful to the client to know something about the client and their aspirations before e jumping willy nilly into an interpretation.