Does he love her?

Minshay

A friend asked if a man she has been in and on again off again relationship for (he now lives overseas) loves her.

What I get so far:

Jupiter in libra in the 8th house combust the sun: Confirms that she is foreign to the quesited. She met the quesited in her native country at a place of learning (they met at a lecture). She is afraid if she asks him outright he will reject her or she is afraid to admit that she loves him (her significator combust the sun).

He is moon in cancer in the 7th house: She is definitely interested in a relationship with him (moon in the 7th house), but she did not ask about a relationship, she asked about his feelings, so I suppose this shows her feelings toward him, but on his part, I cannot tell if the moon is showing that he is only interested in himself or if they share the same feelings right now. I read that when the quesited's significator is in the 7th house, it means the person only cares about himself/herself and have no interest in a relationship. Moon in the 7th house, according to Lilly means marriage will come to pass (does not say anything about feelings) but also by the person's own labor, but what does it mean when the quesited is also the moon in the 7th house? I cannot find anything regarding this. Also, both significators are applying to each other by a trine. Moon in cancer is exalted in Jupiter. Does this mean he loves her or that she loves him? I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole dignity thing. Sorry.

Attachments

• doesheloveher.gif
    doesheloveher.gif
    65.9 KB · Views: 35

rafaella

Querent is Jupiter, quesited is Mercury. Look at the signs on the cusp of 1st and 7th house.

Mercury has no interest in Jupiter (its rather in detriment of Jup) so I'm not seeing that kind of interest. But Jup is conjunct Sun, so perhaps there is the physical relationship or might be, as its applying? Last aspect of Moon was to quesited, so the relationship is still ongoing, I assume. Moon is dignified and querent has more interest in quesited, due to placement of the Moon.