Will me and my husband reconcile and reunite again?

sid

Hi All,

I have returned after a long time, i was busy in my divorce proceedings. I would like take this opportunity to thank everyone who have helped me previously. I dont know if i have missed to thank anyone, so i just want to say thank you to all who have helped me. Now coming to my situation, my husband and me have signed the mutual consent petition on last week. After 6 months divorce will be granted. now i feel like getting back to my husband and would like to know if there is any reconciliation possible between us before 6 months and is there any chances of withdrawing the case. PFA chart and kindly help me in this crucial situation. Thanking you in much advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_s_hr.new67291.11788.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_s_hr.new67291.11788.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 39

fensi88

There is no chance.
You are combust Ve, he is Ma. You must know that the combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Then Moon is VOC, so nothing will come of the question. Next, we do not have unobstructed applying aspect between rulers, again NO answer.

tikana

I am siding with a NO

even though he loves you .. you are the one who will not want him ...

Last edited:

sid

Thank you so much fensi and tikana for helping me in this situation. Surprisingly i want to get back to him and i definitely want him now. I dont know why you both are getting a No. Actually he is not communicating to me, if he does i would definitely discuss the same. The problem is he is not contacting me :(. Tikana can it be possible that the reading you gave me maybe reverse. I love him, but he does not me. Can this be possible? Actually 6 months is left now for the final judgement and i really hoping for some miracle to happen and we should get back together. My son is suffering a lot and i regret my decision now. Please can you analyse and tell me if he will contact me or will it be good to post another chart for the communication? Please help me tikana and fensi. God bless you both.