Life partner question

neptunian

Hi everybody,
This is my friend's natal chart. She is 30 and she is hopeless about finding a life partner. capricorn moon venus in capricorn. She doesn't want someone just for the sake of having a relationship. She can't encounter with people she can get along. She didn't have a relationship so far she is losing her hopes. Can you see potential to find a life partner for her? How can she find this person? And when can she meet this person?

I don't understand why she can't find. She is a very beautiful person; physically, personality. She deserves to be happy. She says she wants someone she can talk to, reading books together and talk about it. She wants someone she can connect on mental level. Fits her gemini descendant.

What do you thinK? Will someone come into her life? which transits can bring? Help please. She is a girl like an angel. What can you say about her chart? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• myfriendchart.jpg
    myfriendchart.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 54

neptunian

I'm trying to interpret her chart. Seventh ruler mercury is in sag in the first house. Mercury's dispositor jupiter aspected by saturn. maybe this causes delay and late marriage (if it happens.)

So many times I saw women got married when transiting jupiter or saturn aspected their seventh ruler or venus.

So with this logic can we assume that
maybe when transiting jupiter is in aquarius, it is gonna sextile to her seventh ruler. Or transiting jupiter in pisces sextile to her natal venus. Could these be the times she will meet someone ? :unsure:

neptunian

A biography would be good for the prediction.

Hi,

Biography.. what type of information should i tell? I shared her natal chart. She will be very happy if you tell something. She feels low these days. Saturn transiting over her natal moon. She is really depressed.

She is 30, she didn't have a relationship so far. She can't encounter with somebody as she wish. She wants mental connection more than anything.

wilsontc

Staff member
Fan/Unaspected Mercury, to neptunian

neptunian,

You said:
She is 30 and she is hopeless about finding a life partner...She doesn't want someone just for the sake of having a relationship. She can't encounter with people she can get along. She didn't have a relationship so far she is losing her hopes...I don't understand why she can't find...gemini descendant...

This woman's chart is in a fan pattern with Jupiter (expansion) in the relationships and transformation houses as the focused energy. So she has big goals of being transformed through her relationships. The ruler of her Gemini Descendant (others) is an unaspected Mercury (thinking) in the being house. Mercury in the being house is about a person thinking about themselves, so in a relationship what she really wants is people thinking about her. However, Mercury is UNaspected so she does not "connect in" to this energy. So SHE thinks about herself a LOT but isn't aware of it.

As you suggest, transits to Mercury will "connect" her to this unaspected Mercury and make her aware of it. With the STRONG focus on the "self" side of the chart, this woman needs to have a relationship with someone who STRONGLY needs to do things for others. In the relationship this woman will focus on herself and her interests and the other person will ALSO focus on her and her interests.

Getting all of these circumstances to align will take time and awareness on her part. Of particular importance are times when transits allow her to "connect in" to her Mercury.

Mercurially,

Tim

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Fan/Unaspected Mercury, to neptunian

I would say that Tim's delineation is spot on. I also would make comment regarding his words,
"With the STRONG focus on the "self" side of the chart, this woman needs to have a relationship with someone who STRONGLY needs to do things for others. In the relationship this woman will focus on herself and her interests and the other person will ALSO focus on her and her interests."
I strongly suggest that your friend work to awaken to this almost obsessive self-focus, which is probably *very strongly unconscious* given her 12th house Mars in Scorpio, ruler for the 5th house of love, conjunct Pluto.
This placement points to her self-undoing.
She may find a relationship with someone as obsessed with the other as she is with her self; but it may not be a happy one, or at all like she might imagine.

Last edited:

neptunian

neptunian,

You said:

This woman's chart is in a fan pattern with Jupiter (expansion) in the relationships and transformation houses as the focused energy. So she has big goals of being transformed through her relationships. The ruler of her Gemini Descendant (others) is an unaspected Mercury (thinking) in the being house. Mercury in the being house is about a person thinking about themselves, so in a relationship what she really wants is people thinking about her. However, Mercury is UNaspected so she does not "connect in" to this energy. So SHE thinks about herself a LOT but isn't aware of it.

As you suggest, transits to Mercury will "connect" her to this unaspected Mercury and make her aware of it. With the STRONG focus on the "self" side of the chart, this woman needs to have a relationship with someone who STRONGLY needs to do things for others. In the relationship this woman will focus on herself and her interests and the other person will ALSO focus on her and her interests.

Getting all of these circumstances to align will take time and awareness on her part. Of particular importance are times when transits allow her to "connect in" to her Mercury.

Mercurially,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Maybe you are right, because she wants someone who shares her hobbies with her. So maybe she isn't aware of this. She doesn't talk about feelings normally. must be because of her capricorn planets. She said she didn't give chance to some people in the past.

Yes, mercury is unaspected. I think maybe she can find someone while traveling or some sort of foreign origin. Because mercury is in sag and unaspected. Maybe a teacher like her.

Ok, if you also say that transits to mercury can bring opportunities , I'll tell her some good news. Now I can share this opinion with her. :)

Thanks a lot for your answer Tim. Mercurially :)

neptunian

I would say that Tim's delineation is spot on. I also would make comment regarding his words,
"With the STRONG focus on the "self" side of the chart, this woman needs to have a relationship with someone who STRONGLY needs to do things for others. In the relationship this woman will focus on herself and her interests and the other person will ALSO focus on her and her interests."
I strongly suggest that your friend work to awaken to this almost obsessive self-focus, which is probably *very strongly unconscious* given her 12th house Mars in Scorpio, ruler for the 5th house of love, conjunct Pluto.
This placement points to her self-undoing.
She may find a relationship with someone as obsessed with the other as she is with her self; but it may not be a happy one, or at all like she might imagine.

Hi, IleneK.

That mars in the 12th house also draws my attention. She expresses her sag and capricorn energy more. Scorpio energy is not seen. Maybe as Tim and you said, there is a self-focus internally. She wants some sort of perfect relationship.
She doesn't share her feelings with her friends much; but these times she must be feeling so low. I wanted to help her; at least give an idea. So wrote here.

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint, IleneK.

IleneK

Premium Member
Trine/sextile release of oppositional Cap-Can

Hi, IleneK.

That mars in the 12th house also draws my attention. She expresses her sag and capricorn energy more. Scorpio energy is not seen. Maybe as Tim and you said, there is a self-focus internally. She wants some sort of perfect relationship.
She doesn't share her feelings with her friends much; but these times she must be feeling so low. I wanted to help her; at least give an idea. So wrote here.

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint, IleneK.

You are welcome.
And now please forgive as I put on my psychological astrology hat.

The Mars in Scorpio conjunction with Pluto is really key, I think, to your friend's chart and the issue she raises. And her awareness of Mars-Pluto and her embodiment of it is connected with her development and maturation.

Here is why.

Most of your friend's chart is comprised of opposition: Capricorn to Cancer. Her Sun and Merc are unaspected, so not connected well to the overall energies of the chart. The means of expression and the way out of the inherently oppositional energies of her chart is through the trine/sextile that Mars-Pluto makes to the Can-Cap planets.
So understanding, and even more importantly, embodying Mars in Scorpio conjunct Pluto is essential for her coming to know herself. Not in how she imagines or wishes herself, but in a true way. She may not like what she finds initially, but the awareness and embracing of these aspects can be put to service for good, but only through awakening and embracing them.

And she will have opportunity for much greater success in relationship and less likelihood of self-undoing, if she comes to know herself in this way.

neptunian

Re: Trine/sextile release of oppositional Cap-Can

You are welcome.
And now please forgive as I put on my psychological astrology hat.

The Mars in Scorpio conjunction with Pluto is really key, I think, to your friend's chart and the issue she raises. And her awareness of Mars-Pluto and her embodiment of it is connected with her development and maturation.

Here is why.

Most of your friend's chart is comprised of opposition: Capricorn to Cancer. Her Sun and Merc are unaspected, so not connected well to the overall energies of the chart. The means of expression and the way out of the inherently oppositional energies of her chart is through the trine/sextile that Mars-Pluto makes to the Can-Cap planets.
So understanding, and even more importantly, embodying Mars in Scorpio conjunct Pluto is essential for her coming to know herself. Not in how she imagines or wishes herself, but in a true way. She may not like what she finds initially, but the awareness and embracing of these aspects can be put to service for good, but only through awakening and embracing them.

And she will have opportunity for much greater success in relationship and less likelihood of self-undoing, if she comes to know herself in this way.

Thanks a lot IleneK. Nothing to forgive for telling what you see of course. :)

This girl is one of the most good-hearted people i know actually. Life was not easy for her in her childhood. You see saturn in the second house. Her mother is a very hardworking woman.
She is more like sag while interacting with friends. She normally doesn't talk about love etc. Maybe she supressed herself a lot. Capricorn moon.

I asked her some questions to see her scorpio energy. She said if she likes someone at first, she likes; if not, then doesn't like forever. I'm trying to discover her scorpio energy.

Her relatives interfere her life a lot; I say her say no to them sometimes. But she says she doesn't want to hurt them. Do you think she supresses her anger and resentment? mars in the twelfth house. Maybe she needs to stand up for herself sometimes telling that she doesn't want to do sth or not agree with them etc.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

Thanks a lot IleneK. Nothing to forgive for telling what you see of course. :)

This girl is one of the most good-hearted people i know actually. Life was not easy for her in her childhood. You see saturn in the second house. Her mother is a very hardworking woman.
She is more like sag while interacting with friends. She normally doesn't talk about love etc. Maybe she supressed herself a lot. Capricorn moon.

I asked her some questions to see her scorpio energy. She said if she likes someone at first, she likes; if not, then doesn't like forever. I'm trying to discover her scorpio energy.

Her relatives interfere her life a lot; I say her say no to them sometimes. But she says she doesn't want to hurt them. Do you think she supresses her anger and resentment? mars in the twelfth house. Maybe she needs to stand up for herself sometimes telling that she doesn't want to do sth or not agree with them etc.

Moon-Venus is a beautiful aspect; I can see how she is good-hearted. And yet, her Moon-Venus ruled by Saturn. And Saturn is also connected to Moon-Venus by Mars' sextile at 18deg to all three: Sat at 12deg and Moon Venus at 23-24deg.

Moon Saturn reflects a hard upbringing, difficulties with the mother. Not to say that her mother was bad, or that this is all that Moon Saturn is, but it is an important part of what Moon Saturn is. So there is a fundamental sorrow in your friend's inner feeling life.

And there is likely a very repressed anger, an inability to assert herself. There is Mars, and there is Mars in Scorpio. When in Scorpio [or Aries], Mars is most itself. She would do well to learn about Mars in Scorpio, because that is a side of her being or her life that demands meaningful and appropriate expression. When she finds her way to do that, she will be more whole, but it will not be beautiful or like an angel.

Yes, I think telling her family no is a good starting practice if that is how she truly feels.
You are a good friend. I am wishing you and her the very best.

neptunian

Moon-Venus is a beautiful aspect; I can see how she is good-hearted. And yet, her Moon-Venus ruled by Saturn. And Saturn is also connected to Moon-Venus by Mars' sextile at 18deg to all three: Sat at 12deg and Moon Venus at 23-24deg.

Moon Saturn reflects a hard upbringing, difficulties with the mother. Not to say that her mother was bad, or that this is all that Moon Saturn is, but it is an important part of what Moon Saturn is. So there is a fundamental sorrow in your friend's inner feeling life.

And there is likely a very repressed anger, an inability to assert herself. There is Mars, and there is Mars in Scorpio. When in Scorpio [or Aries], Mars is most itself. She would do well to learn about Mars in Scorpio, because that is a side of her being or her life that demands meaningful and appropriate expression. When she finds her way to do that, she will be more whole, but it will not be beautiful or like an angel.

Yes, I think telling her family no is a good starting practice if that is how she truly feels.
You are a good friend. I am wishing you and her the very best.

In her childhood as far as i know, her mother was always working. Financial difficulties till she herself began working. Moon saturn in the second. She may have felt sorry for her mother.

Yes, She repress her needs sometimes just to please her relatives. As you said, she is not in touch with her mars in scorpio.
You say she needs to embrace this side of her, firstly realizing these qualities in her. Until here Tim and you talk about this hidden energy, I was not aware of this about my friend. I understood something about my friend and try to help her get in touch with her mars.

Also another thing I realise, her north node is in the third house. Her relatives really exhaust her, maybe they trigger her to reach her aquarius n.node.

Thank you so much IleneK for all your help and good wishes. :) I wish the best for you too. :)

vedicRaj

She's running a very favorable major period for marriage, which started in September 2011 and lasts until Aug 27 2028.

Likely spouse/love partner will be foreign. I say this because (in Vedic), her 7h is ruled by Venus, and Venus is conjunct Rahu which is the north node of the moon. Rahu is all things foreign. From Rahu (her major period she is running), 7h is ruled by Moon, and the Moon is 12 houses away from Rahu further indicating foreign interests.

Marriage is not denied for the native. Looking at D9 (divisional chart for marriage), it is a libra ascendant. And Venus is in the 4th house where it gets directional strength. Ascendant lord in the 4th house creates a Raj Yoga, giving her the ability to get married. Saturn (ruler of the 4th house) is again the 12th house, further indicating marrying someone foreign.

She's running her Rahu-Mercury period since 8/2019, and I think foreign travel because of work is a common theme. Do you know if this is the case? In either case, Mercury is heavily afflicted in her D9 chart. Could be a reason for this uneasy feeling since 8/2019 to now.

She'd be running her Rahu-Ketu period starting 3-16-2022, then followed Rahu-Venus, then Rahu-Sun, which ends 4-3-2026. I would imagine she gets married during these periods.

neptunian

She's running a very favorable major period for marriage, which started in September 2011 and lasts until Aug 27 2028.

Likely spouse/love partner will be foreign. I say this because (in Vedic), her 7h is ruled by Venus, and Venus is conjunct Rahu which is the north node of the moon. Rahu is all things foreign. From Rahu (her major period she is running), 7h is ruled by Moon, and the Moon is 12 houses away from Rahu further indicating foreign interests.

Marriage is not denied for the native. Looking at D9 (divisional chart for marriage), it is a libra ascendant. And Venus is in the 4th house where it gets directional strength. Ascendant lord in the 4th house creates a Raj Yoga, giving her the ability to get married. Saturn (ruler of the 4th house) is again the 12th house, further indicating marrying someone foreign.

She's running her Rahu-Mercury period since 8/2019, and I think foreign travel because of work is a common theme. Do you know if this is the case? In either case, Mercury is heavily afflicted in her D9 chart. Could be a reason for this uneasy feeling since 8/2019 to now.

She'd be running her Rahu-Ketu period starting 3-16-2022, then followed Rahu-Venus, then Rahu-Sun, which ends 4-3-2026. I would imagine she gets married during these periods.

Thanks a lot for your interpretation VedicRaj.:smile:

Nice to hear marriage isn't denied for her.

Foreign travel is not the case right now; but she moved to a different city because of her work some months ago. In the past, while in university, she applied erasmus and had studied abroad one year. She likes traveling. Possibly she can travel abroad again in the future. A typical sagittarius trait:) You use sidereal i know. In sidereal, this time her moon and venus is in sagittarius. she reflects sag energy a lot. By the way, you see her moon is in uttara ashada nakshatra. This nakshatra doesn't have an animal match and associated with difficulties finding a marriage partner, right?

Thanks for your detailed interpretation and giving dates VedicRaj. I thank you a lot for helping my friend.

neptunian

Hey, vedicRaj

You mentioned 8/2019. I asked her when exactly she moved; she said august 2019. Not foreign place; but an important move for her to a different city because of her work. Wow, you know this timing thing. :)

vedicRaj

Hey, vedicRaj

You mentioned 8/2019. I asked her when exactly she moved; she said august 2019. Not foreign place; but an important move for her to a different city because of her work. Wow, you know this timing thing. :)

Thanks for confirming! Vedic is great for making predictions on timing events.

Yes, in Sidereal her Moon is in Sagg, however Venus is 00:45 in Capricorn.

Venus is in the Nakshatra of USh. However, my teachers who learned under KN Rao mention they did not learn to look that detailed into Nakshatras. Only where the Nakshatra lord is. In this case, when she runs a Venus period, I'd look into position of the Sun (ruler of USh Nakshatra) when timing events when she runs any Venus period.

But you are correct, USh animal is a mongoose, and there is no corresponding nakshatra with that animal. If you are following this idea, definitely do not link the native with a snake ruled Nakshatra! :biggrin:

Venus is not only karaka for love, but also 7l for Scorpio Asc. Venus is with Rahu. Rahu will corrupt. Give her a false sense of love/marriage, or perhaps expects something which is unrealistic. Its funny because Im Nov 9, 1989, and also Scoprio Lagna @ 11:23, so our planets and divisional chart Asc are relatively similar. 7h matters have been limited in my life as well, interesting to see how karmas play out when charts are so similar!!

neptunian

Thanks for confirming! Vedic is great for making predictions on timing events.

Yes, in Sidereal her Moon is in Sagg, however Venus is 00:45 in Capricorn.

Venus is in the Nakshatra of USh. However, my teachers who learned under KN Rao mention they did not learn to look that detailed into Nakshatras. Only where the Nakshatra lord is. In this case, when she runs a Venus period, I'd look into position of the Sun (ruler of USh Nakshatra) when timing events when she runs any Venus period.

But you are correct, USh animal is a mongoose, and there is no corresponding nakshatra with that animal. If you are following this idea, definitely do not link the native with a snake ruled Nakshatra! :biggrin:

Venus is not only karaka for love, but also 7l for Scorpio Asc. Venus is with Rahu. Rahu will corrupt. Give her a false sense of love/marriage, or perhaps expects something which is unrealistic. Its funny because Im Nov 9, 1989, and also Scoprio Lagna @ 11:23, so our planets and divisional chart Asc are relatively similar. 7h matters have been limited in my life as well, interesting to see how karmas play out when charts are so similar!!

This timing thing is impressive.

Is her venus in cap in her sidereal chart, thanks for correcting :) You are more detail-oriented than me. I am a learner by myself :) I don't know timing methods. wish i can know too.

Mongoose yes, uttara ashada's animal. I don't know in a detailed way about animals of nakshatras. But i like to learn about nakshatras. I am open to learn anything about astrology. Then she must beware of snake animal moon nakshatra hımm :) we should ask to you if she finds someone about compatibility.

Oh you are a fellow saturn neptun uranus conjunct individual :) You are a scorpio. Deep sign. Evolved scorpios are really good people.

But you know astrology in a deep way, you can help yourself i think. i will look at your chart. :)

By the way, thanks for all your help vedicRaj.

vedicRaj

I still learning as well :). If you're interested in Vedic, Kapiel Raj made Astro entertaining for me. You can start on YouTube, and if/when you're ready you can take his online class which really helps expand your knowledge.

Good luck!

neptunian

I still learning as well :). If you're interested in Vedic, Kapiel Raj made Astro entertaining for me. You can start on YouTube, and if/when you're ready you can take his online class which really helps expand your knowledge.

Good luck!

Yes, i know his videos; sometimes i watch. Thanks for your suggestions. I wanna know timing as you do. Maybe in the future.

Thanks. Good luck to you, too.