~ The Tarot Guide ~

Ukpoohbear

The one for each month of the year could be a ‘how will this year be for me’ or could be set up as a guide and asked a specific question of what month something may happen and if it is a positive card for that month that should tell you.

Do you remember that pdf that you received in Discord? The Inner Guide Meditation. It talks about archetypes and how each planet in our chart signifies an archetype and if a planet is afflicted you so will jay archetype will be. It also said tarot has been created using those archetypes and can be used to signify the archetypes in your horoscope. I’ll need to try it!!

ElenaJ

What I've found with Tarot is that it gives a certain freedom with respect to astrology. If you do a horary, the sponanaiety of the question is critical. You cannot just ask any question any time and have a valid chart, and reply.
With Tarot my impression is that any moment you can do a reading is valid, the important point is that your energy be concentrated on the question you are asking.
Is this correct, or just my impression?

Ukpoohbear

Yeah I think that’s right too. There’s a big rule about horary that charts have to be radical and the same question can’t be asked more than once, although I personally don’t think it’s as strict as it’s made out to be. I think it’s all about intent, the same as tarot. When I have asked the same question over and over with tarot, it’s not as clear because I’m more rushed and my intent is not as strong or genuine.

Ukpoohbear

Please find attached this guide for easy reference to the different meaning for each Major and Minor Arcana, as well as their astrological association.

tarotastrology1.jpg

tarotastrology2.jpg

tarotastrology3.jpg

tarotastrology4.jpg

tarotastrology5.jpg

tarotastrology6.jpg

tarotastrology7.jpg

tarotastrology8.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thank you so much, the tables are incredible, and the cards, what can one say! They's absolutely delightful!

haha, cats make everything cuter!! yes I saw the tables and had to share, it is really good to see their astrological equivalent. How are you getting on with your practice?

ElenaJ

I try to ask questions every day, thanks to your suggestion I'm keeping a little diary with the cards and interpretations. I actually did look back on a couple to check things out, so it is quite helpful.
I've ordered a deck online. I was watching a video of a reading and she had one, just one, card from this deck and it touched me, so I ordered it right away. Can't wait for it to arrive.
The ones I'm using are good, and I do like them, but this one had something special for me. You know, when they "talk" to you?

Ukpoohbear

I try to ask questions every day, thanks to your suggestion I'm keeping a little diary with the cards and interpretations. I actually did look back on a couple to check things out, so it is quite helpful.
I've ordered a deck online. I was watching a video of a reading and she had one, just one, card from this deck and it touched me, so I ordered it right away. Can't wait for it to arrive.
The ones I'm using are good, and I do like them, but this one had something special for me. You know, when they "talk" to you?

I bet the diary is really useful and a really nice keepsake, I've seen some really beautiful ones that people have done. The more readings I do, the more I have seen how the same card can have a different perspective depending on the context. Like the Queen of Cups can be someone who is needy or it can mean the deepening of a relationship, it is all depending on the context and the placement of the card. I love seeing the cards in a new light. That's so cool that you saw a deck and it touched you, I wonder what you will feel when you are using it for the first time! I definitely felt a difference between my first deck and the Rider Waite one I use now. I have seen another deck called the 'Enchanted' tarot which I am looking to get. Thee are so many out there but to find one that you connect with is special :love:

ElenaJ

New cards arrived!
Surprise, they are oracle, not tarot!
But they are very beautiful.

Energy Oracle by Sandra Anne Taylor.

Attachments

• 81BGkYkDr2L.jpg
    81BGkYkDr2L.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 28